Petra - Possible New Filming!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: Petra - Possible New Filming!

Post by redking »

Bluestone wrote:Hi Petra fans,

We are considering filming with Petra again this year.
Petra.jpg
If we do so, what sorts of death elements would you like to see? We may also accept customs again for this shoot.

Blue[/size][/color]

Hi Blue ! :D

Oh that's a great new !.... :clap:

You know my fetish for knifes ( hunter knife or dagger ) , especially when it's for the wonderful Petra :love: :love: :love: and my avatar gives you a little indication, but if it interests you and interested other fans, could I share here an image editing that I realized for illustrative my idea for vidéo ?... ( belly and stomach shots and final knife between boobs in beautiful black lingerie - always soft video with me ) :mrgreen:

I even create a special 3D avatar version on " Second Life " of Petra with my personal avatar to create new scenes for Petra ... :love: :love: :love: :love:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Poor Petra. :shake: Everyone just seems to want to kill her in as horrible a way as is possible...
arthur13

Post by arthur13 »

I like stabbings, hangings, strangles, and almost everything else. And yet, for me shootings are and always will be my number one choice. I like to see Petra dressed is satin dresses, blouses, skirts, etc. and then shot many many times from a few few away and also with the gun up to her sensational body. Also very much appreciated are videos of her in panties and bras and of course my favorite, when she is shot completely unclothed. Reality is very important and she should look as if she is in fear, pain, agony, etc. and plenty of blood is very crucial. My favorite locations for bullets are her breasts, stomach. and crotch. My thanks to Petra for making us all so happy by coming across the pond to film in Canada and especially my thanks to Bluestone for making all of this possible.
mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Post by mobious1091 »

This is exciting news indeed. My vote definitely gets cast for a good shooting. I would love if Petra could have a smoking element in the death. Her vignettes with a cigarette and Smoking Kills are some of my all time favorite films. Couldn't tell you why, but it is super hot watching a dying woman take her last drag.
gold

Post by gold »

BLUE ANY UPDATE ON Petra ...if not and less complicated do a day with Jessica she's look alike and and local....
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Looks like Petra won't be coming over. It's very hard for her to find a free week in her busy family schedule these days. She really misses these shoots, but we haven't been able to put together another one. Luckily, there are still about 80 Petra videos in the vault. So, I will be editing away and releasing them asap.

So far, I've edited the following future Petra releases:
Silk 'N Blood Series:
298 - Fatal Error (Shooting)
300 - Retribution (Shooting)
301 - Rampage (Strangle)
305 - Massage Killer (Strangle)
307 - Give It Up (Strangle)

Bluestone Presents Series:
73 - Bluestone Auditions Part 2 - Petra (Stabbing)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Any headshot ones, Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Any headshot ones, Blue?
I'm not sure. I would have to review the 80 remaining, but none in these 6 that I've listed.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote:Hi All,

Looks like Petra won't be coming over.
C'est la vie...
Bluestone wrote:So far, I've edited the following future Petra releases:
Silk 'N Blood Series:
This one sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote:
Bluestone wrote:So far, I've edited the following future Petra releases:
Silk 'N Blood Series:
This one sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?
Sure. Petra plays a Czech mob boss. She arranges for a massage, and the masseuse, played by Velvets, is frisked and cleared for entry into the upper floor of Petra's mansion. As Petra disrobes for her massage, Velvets is attacked and her neck snapped by an assassin. When the assassin enters Petra's bedroom, she's lying naked on the bed talking on her cell phone. The killer starts to massage her from behind, and she ends the call. She soon realizes, however, that the hands massaging her neck are not Velvets'. The killer then flips her over and hand strangles her. Her naked body struggles wildly, but she cannot escape her fate!
PetraPreMassage.jpg
PetraPreMassage.jpg (59.72 KiB) Viewed 8494 times
PetraMassage.jpg
PetraMassage.jpg (55.57 KiB) Viewed 8494 times
PetraStrangle1.jpg
PetraStrangle1.jpg (63.6 KiB) Viewed 8494 times
PetraStrangle2.jpg
PetraStrangle2.jpg (60.66 KiB) Viewed 8494 times
Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote:Sure. Petra plays a Czech mob boss...
:: snipped for quoting ::

Sold!

A few weeks ago I discovered a new fetish involving male masseuses who get lucky with female clients after cautiously moving toward and fondling their assets. When the clients respond favorably (and they always do).... ;)

The death fetishist in me imagined things not going so well for the clients as they unwittingly wind up dead by the masseuses' hands. Coupled with my preference for m/f scenes, Massage Killer sounds right up my alley.

The only problem is I don't use Bitcoin. Will it be featured on Niche?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote: The death fetishist in me imagined things not going so well for the clients as they unwittingly wind up dead by the masseuses' hands. Coupled with my preference for m/f scenes, Massage Killer sounds right up my alley.

The only problem is I don't use Bitcoin. Will it be featured on Niche?
You're probably not the only one who has made the mistake of thinking that Genre Videos is my only store. This will be sold at my main store, the "Silk 'N Blood" store, that takes credit cards. This video will eventually be posted at Niche, but not until after it's been on sale at my stores for several years. I'm currently posting videos on Niche that were released at my other stores in 2013.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote:You're probably not the only one who has made the mistake of thinking that Genre Videos is my only store.
I remember the Silk 'N Blood store, I simply forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. I'm looking forward to buying a copy. :)
gold

Post by gold »

Retribution sounds like a vixen goes bad ...Petra...probably aces this one...interest in silk site needs another shoot...since Petra out of picture need a look alike :shake:
hvhzsnt

Post by hvhzsnt »

As an asphyxia fun "Massage Killer" is my very cup of tea !!!!!