Petra - Possible New Filming!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Re: Petra - Possible New Filming!

Post by mobious1091 »

Disappointed to hear about no new shoot, but I always get so excited when you remind us there is so much gold in your vault. On that note I know it's a lot of material to think about, but do you know of anything in your productions of Petra or any of your other lovely ladies with a smoking death?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

mobious1091 wrote:Disappointed to hear about no new shoot, but I always get so excited when you remind us there is so much gold in your vault. On that note I know it's a lot of material to think about, but do you know of anything in your productions of Petra or any of your other lovely ladies with a smoking death?

I believe all of the smoking deaths have been edited already.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue hoping you find someone to replace her and carry on with your mission to return to some of your earlier work cheers
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Blue hoping you find someone to replace her and carry on with your mission to return to some of your earlier work cheers

Well, there's no replacing Petra, but I already have over 70 unedited Petra videos. So, I'm going to be editing and releasing them... and at twice the pace!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

You need to stuff and mount Petra, Blue. That way she can appear as an embalmed statue in the background in all of your future productions.