Voting underway for Death Fantasy Hall of Achievement

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Re: Voting underway for Death Fantasy Hall of Achievement

Post by Grace X »

I'm so glad you let her know, Blue! Petra is really a living (or dead, lol) legend in our circle...she may not even realize how many fans she really has. But they came out to vote for her in droves. I'm glad we gave her a smile! She deserves every bit of those accolades. :clap:
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Everyone remember: Petra's birthday is Jan 13! (she even has that tattooed on her wrist so we might notice.) I have no idea how to celebrate her birthday or to express my affection. Maybe someone has a good idea?............................elsullo :love:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Here you go Elsullo, we should get Petra a nice cake...

elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

No xj, I am pretty sure that Petra compulsively watches her weight. Offering her pastry would just be torture. I would guess that to maintain that lovely figure she only eats one dry ricecake a day, and a bunch of kale, after running two miles. I could never catch up to her running, and if I ambushed her instead she would beat me up!.......................elsullo :lol2:
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Hi elsullo !... ;-)

I'll have a little idea, but it's still fetish and for his birthday, it would be cool to find something nice and especially different than fetish is not it ?... :D :lol2:

As a little fetish birthday, I already have my little idea and a very nice little montage image of her and my works to celebrate a fetish and hot birthday !.... :love: :love: :pc:

ps : ( something in the same style as my avatar photo )... :cool: :excited: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Hi Blue , ;-)

Petra has a lot of humor and it's very nice to hear that from him in relation to his fans !... :love: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by GMC8121 »

If voting is still going on, then I'll vote for Victoria Lawson, Lexxi & Mahina Zaltana.
Grace X
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.

Post by Grace X »

Thanks GMC...voting closed on Jan 1 alas, but those are great choices (each of those fabulous ladies got a number of votes from the community throughout the HOA voting period, so they are well respected).

I'll officially carry your votes forward to next year, when we open up voting for the Hall of Achievement again.

XOX G
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by GMC8121 »

Grace X wrote:Thanks GMC...voting closed on Jan 1 alas, but those are great choices (each of those fabulous ladies got a number of votes from the community throughout the HOA voting period, so they are well respected).

I'll officially carry your votes forward to next year, when we open up voting for the Hall of Achievement again.

XOX G
That's unfortunate...ah well, thanks for the reply & at least counting the votes in some capacity.
Grace X

Post by Grace X »

I won't forget! I keep a master file for the organization of the Hall, and your votes are right there to be applied in our next voting cycle.

Again, thanks to everyone for all the excitement our HOA event generated this year. We had far and away the biggest voter and judge turnout ever, and it was a genuine honor to watch the achievements of our friends (and idols, like the magnificent Petra) celebrated with such enthusiasm.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

OK
Tommy Gun
Paul KHP
Petra
G :mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Grace X

Post by Grace X »

Thanks G-Man!

Petra did get into the HOA this year, she got huge support from the entire community.

(You know you are already a member of the Hall of Achievement, don't you hon?)