IMPALED TOGETHER

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Michslash
What is your main fetish?: I get crazy when two or more girls (or some girls and some boys) get impaled together by the same object. Like a spear, sword, or something. Double impalement, mostly.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see some double impalement stuff and satisfy myself
Referral: Searching "impaled together" on google

IMPALED TOGETHER

Post by Michslash »

Hey guys! I was searching for some double impalement stuff. Like two girls (or even more) impaled on one long spike/sword/arrow. THEY CAN EVEN BE ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL. That's my huge fetish: two or more people impaled together by the same thing. Other thing i love is when 2 (or more) people's blood get mixed together (like in a puddle of blood on the floor). U guys know where to find something like that? love!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: IMPALED TOGETHER

Post by Bluestone »

Note: The reply to this topic, which posted artwork, has been moved to the "Video and Image Share" forum.

FF Admin
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com