My Self-Berating Review of "From Behind" by PKF Studios

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

My Self-Berating Review of "From Behind" by PKF Studios

Post by Nyghtfall »

In 1994, the fourth sequel in the "Relentless" franchise starring Leo Rossi was released directly to video. It features a scene in which a blonde is enjoying a one-night-stand with a guy. She's riding him when the killer sneaks up behind her, snares her with a leather strap, and tasers the guy she's fucking. He then yanks her back down onto the bed and kills her off-screen. The trailer is on IMDb and features a brief shot of the scene. Ever since watching it, I've fantasized about that scenario by imagining the blonde having been strangled to death while still sitting upright on the guy's cock. Last June, PKF Studios shot it for one of their clients. I bought a copy shortly after it was released.

This was my feedback to John that I e-mailed him at the time. I'm sharing it with all of you because I'm bored and curious about what kind of response(s) it might get. In his reply to me, John wrote that the video was commissioned by someone who saw a message I posted about my fantasy and were inspired to finance it. John didn't have a male actor to play the killer, and the client wasn't particular about the killer's gender. After my brief correspondence with John, I gave the video another go and was able to finish watching it, but it took some effort to pretend the killer was a man. My initial feedback to John follows below.

---

Before I begin, I would first like to say that the first part of my comments below are not remotely indicative of what I thought of the video up to the point I stopped watching. I'm blaming myself for being blind as a bat. With that in mind...

The odds of the number of elements needed to come together for me to buy a video like this are astronomical. This scenario is one I've fantasized about for years but never thought I'd see outside of a custom I'd have to finance myself. Knowing what was going to happen to Moca, I thoroughly enjoyed the first part of this video leading up to the attack and was looking forward to unloading during the main event. Then, I saw a distinctly feminine form slide out from under the bed. I was expecting as much from the promotional stills. But... then, I found myself doing a double-take. First thought: "Is that guy wearing makeup?" Second thought: "Nail polish?!" It wasn't until you cut to a shot of her face that I was certain, and my anticipation was gone by the time Moca was snared.

Third thought: "Ok, so the killer's a woman. She's wearing a mask, so maybe I can just pretend she's a really scrawny young man John owed a favor to." Try as I did - for barely a minute - I just couldn't keep watching. My fantasies have always featured male killers, and while I tried to enjoy watching Moca's character die, my libido kept saying, "Not gonna happen dude.."

I just spent the last few minutes scrutinizing your ad copy and animated GIF, only to discover, after the fact, a very brief shot of the killer's face in a few frames of the GIF. There's no other visible indication of her gender, apart from, apparently, her frame. Nor is there any reference to her gender in your description. Bottom line, $19 down the drain because I can't tell a man from a woman.

:P

Now, for the positive stuff. This is the first video I've bought from you that features your new 60 FPS tech, and the playback in VLC is fantastic. I thought Moca's performance was spot-on, save for a brief moment when she fondles her breasts while being strangled. The closeups on her vagina as she keeps riding the guy's cock during her death scene are genius, and superbly enhance the sexual element of her demise. Great camera angles, editing, and your direction are certain to make this video a pleasure to watch for anyone who enjoys f/f death scenes.

Note to self: If the masked assailant has what looks like an oddly petite frame for a man, chances are they're really a woman.

---

For anyone who'd like to buy a copy of From Behind, it's available on their PKF BASEMENT store on NicheClips.

http://nicheclips.com/61/clips/files/pr ... 1393_D.jpg
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
JohnM

Re: My Self-Berating Review of "From Behind" by PKF Studios

Post by JohnM »

If I had a dollar for all your potential "self-barating" reviews, I would...have a few more dollars for the Salvation Army Donation bucket. :-)
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES