Is Quality Important to You?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Is Quality Important to You?

Post by Bluestone »

Well, for several years now, I've been producing high end video productions that are up to TV quality. They cost over 10 times what my regular productions cost, but only sell for a little less than half of the retail value of my other clips. The question is: "Is it worth it for me to continue? Does anyone care about quality?"

If you're wondering which high end productions I'm talking about, it is our Superheroine series, Sexy Superheroines and Vivacious Vigilantes, and our spy series, Sexy Spies. They are top notch productions, shot will full cast and crew. Here's a trailer of one of our latest superheroine releases, "Wonderkick 3: Freedom Fighter":
https://youtu.be/zpT7GbHfuZo
Wonderkick 3 Freedom Fighter still 23.jpg
Wonderkick 3 Freedom Fighter still 23.jpg (587.13 KiB) Viewed 17859 times
and here's a trailer of one of our latest spy releases, "White Angel 22":
https://youtu.be/u73in3us51c
WA 22 still 16.jpg
WA 22 still 16.jpg (710.99 KiB) Viewed 17859 times
So, should we continue producing these high quality productions, or are you only interested in getting your fetish fix, and are not really interested in the picture, sound, lighting, and script being of a higher standard? Do you feel that these productions, even though they are worth every penny, are too expensive for your tastes, and you'd rather just buy less expensive clips?

Is it simply that you were unaware of their existence, and would have supported them if you were aware that they high quality productions existed?

Looking for some feedback here, guys.

We're trying to decide whether to continue with the superheroine and spy lines or not.

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
leone

Re: Is Quality Important to You?

Post by leone »

It's a nice bonus but it's further down the line than a) how attracted I am to the actress and b) the degree to which my fetish boxes are being ticked. I always keep an eye on your heroine productions though and I've bought several. It's impressive stuff.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Personally, the content is slightly more important to me than the style in which the content is made. The reason being that if a movie doesn't have the particular fetish that I like, as incredibly well shot as it might be, like Athena or the latest Wonderkick (whose trailers and stills look great btw), then I'm not interested in purchasing the video.
On the other hand, if a movie featured a heroine and the fetishes I like, but it was filmed very poorly, with average looking models, compared to the very attractive ladies that you hire, that would not be ideal either. If a video's quality was good enough, though, then I might still by it, because it has the content I like.
I love the great lighting and camera angles you guys have, and even the choreographed fights, but many of these things are icing on an already great cake that I don't necessarily need in the videos I purchase. For example, added elements like gunshot wounds, electric weapons, long fights, etc., are not nearly as important to me as other more minimal effects like the squirting orgasm or the knife stabbing in CW8 (never thought the knife through the neck would be such a turn-on).
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

You know hwere I stand on this, Blue *and Mr B!)
Quality, quality, quality - heck, you've got me watching regularly now and eagerly awaiting every new release and I'm not a strangulation fan!
Your superheroine series is one of the best-made movie regimes out there and it really shows - please don't compromise onquality
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

I love and appreciate the quality work you produce, but simply, I just do not connect with the entire superhero/spy thing. I have purchased many of these high produced films but I will admit it has fallen off. I love the production value, but I am not attracted to theatrics of it being a superhero film; be it the special effects, to the costumes. As incredibly sexy the actress look, it's just not my thing. I think that perhaps if you incorporated other aspects of this fetish into these films, it may be successful. For instance, instead of the superhero and super-villian constantly battling each other, the superhero could be investigating a series of murders (bank robbers killing tellers, office espionage that lead to average business women killed, or just some deranged killer on the prowl). I personally think that if there were more aspects than just the superhero theme, it would appeal to a wider audience.
Just tossing it out there. Regardless, I very much appreciate the work and time that goes into your films. I just wish I connected with them a little more.
leone

Post by leone »

I'll second that. If you had the same insanely attractive actresses in different scenarios, it might have broader appeal beyond the superhero crowd.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

leone wrote:I'll second that. If you had the same insanely attractive actresses in different scenarios, it might have broader appeal beyond the superhero crowd.
What about when they're in civilian garb being attacked, such as in this scene from "Dark Wondra: Power Drain"?
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 30.jpg
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 30.jpg (426.04 KiB) Viewed 17777 times
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 19.jpg
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 19.jpg (858.37 KiB) Viewed 17777 times
In fact, in "Darkwing: Civilian Guise" she fights and dies totally in her civilian clothes!
Darkwing 3 still.jpg
Darkwing 3 still.jpg (734.77 KiB) Viewed 17777 times
Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Personally, I love the look of the actresses in catsuits. Sometimes, if they're superbly hot like Yvonne, civilian clothing is good too. That last pic of Yvonne...woah!
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

The quality of the image, of the script and of the costuming are always important for me, Blue! Like other members here, I'm really not in the Superheroine genre, I definitely prefer contemporary thrillers with girls dressed in sexy silk/satin blouses, as you know, and I simply can't find this fetish in your recent high quality videos.
On the other side, the classic thriller videos in your vaults are quite inferior, in terms of image quality, compared to your Superheroine movies and to the most recent releases of other producers.
After many years as a death fetish video collector, now I'm searching in a clip EXACTLY what I love, nothing less, so the favorite actress is only an element, but NOT the only reason to buy a clip.
Just a suggestion: have you considered to shoot also videos in your classic style BUT with your actual high and professional standards? It could be a great new for fans like me!!!
Attachments
silk blouse.png
silk blouse.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 17768 times
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

I've downloaded only one video from the Superheroine series, around the time they were first being offered. I was impressed with the above-par production values, acting, and beautiful gals! But I was turned off by the huge file size: over a gigabyte in size! And never touched them again. For reasons I won't go into, especially with my former ISP, and even with my current ISP to some extent, I have had major problems after downloading huge files. Secondly, I can't afford the more expensive stuff in my failing retirement, having to budget and limit my entertainment. In summary, I tend to only purchase videos that most closely match my fetishes mainly due to bandwidth considerations and affordability.
CC
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Shame, Capgun Chuck. I am sure if you had a word with Blue or Mr B, they could prepare a lower-size smaller file for you to download.
leone

Post by leone »

Haha. In fact, I did purchase Dark Wing: Civilian Guise when it came out. I'm not a strangling guy to be honest, but the strangling on the table of Yvonne was fantastic. One thing that keeps me from buying more is that I have a belly fetish that plays strongly into my decision. The superhero vids don't show bellies that often (notice that Civilian Guise does), and I'd likely buy more if they did.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

I am very much in favor of quality work (which is why I am continually "plugging" the productions of Olaf Winter and his Amazon_Warriors team even though I don't understand a word of German other than perhaps "Nein!" But being the Dirty Old Man that I am, I don't care a thing about wardrobe and you (and every other producer) may spare themselves the expense along those lines as far as I am concerned. So if the actress is fully draped when she attains her demise it is pretty much lost on me as there are thousands of more or less desirable clips available on the "free market."

I've said my piece - which I ordinarily don't and wouldn't do unless requested to do so.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

xj900uk wrote:Shame, Capgun Chuck. I am sure if you had a word with Blue or Mr B, they could prepare a lower-size smaller file for you to download.
x900uk,
You are right. Shame on me. The thought never occurred to me to ask the boss for a favor. I will consider that when funds and time become available again. Thanks for your post!
CC
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hell yah!!!
Being a 20+ veteran on line a lot of the/this death fetish stuff is leaps & bounds better.
The quality of productions from Bluestone, John M., Olaf and Tommy Gun are eye-popping
compared to what we had 20 years ago.
I know these production companies are doing it mostly out of love for the art!!!
For I know dam well they're not making any money!!!
Over all I think we (our community) is very, very fortunate we have these folks and especially
only charge very reasonable prices for the product they provide.
I believe we are spoiled to have these folks.
Well that's my 2 cents.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804