Question to Bluestone and Direct B

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

The Squeezer Women
What is your main fetish?: Super heroines, bearhugs, chloroform, I could love look to a superheroine be squeezed into a front bear hug by a big burly man who enjoy her agony.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your stuff in silknblood.com and also I have so much videos, I want enter in the forum to share my ideas.
Referral: Google search

Question to Bluestone and Direct B

Post by The Squeezer Women »

Hello guys I want ask about this picture of Petra: what video is from? because I love Petra :love:
Attachments
What video id from this picture?
What video id from this picture?
Off-Topic.jpg (14.1 KiB) Viewed 8333 times
All women want to be squeezed
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Question to Bluestone and Direct B

Post by Bluestone »

The Squeezer Women wrote:Hello guys I want ask about this picture of Petra: what video is from? because I love Petra :love:
Hi,

Sorry, I missed this post. It was posted on the wrong forum. Director B wasn't involved in the regular Bluestone crime video productions. I can't remember off hand what this image is from to tell you the truth. There are so many Bluestone Petra videos, and it could be from one of the 80 or so unedited Petra videos. Does anyone else recognize it?

I will be moving this thread to the main forum tonight. There are more Petra fans there who could possibly ID it.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Sure, it's titled "Surprised in silk", a 2010 Bluestone production with Melina as the killer!
The blouse was provided by me!
Here are the links to the purchase pages:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=169
http://genrevideos.com/store/blue-murde ... d-in-silk/
Attachments
sku00169.jpg
sku00169.jpg (119.84 KiB) Viewed 7994 times
The Squeezer Women
What is your main fetish?: Super heroines, bearhugs, chloroform, I could love look to a superheroine be squeezed into a front bear hug by a big burly man who enjoy her agony.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your stuff in silknblood.com and also I have so much videos, I want enter in the forum to share my ideas.
Referral: Google search

Post by The Squeezer Women »

Thanks "dirtyharry" I will buy this one
All women want to be squeezed