Eyes crossed and tongue out.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Eyes crossed and tongue out.

Post by mobious1091 »

When I look for a asphyxia clip there are two items that really hit it off for me. When the victim dies having her tongue hang out and her eyes crossed really turns me on. To that end I wanted to pose a question/ request to the forum here. What is a fetish video that you think does the best at these two items? It can be from any producer, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a video that ranks at the top for you overall, just one that does really well at the above mentioned parts. It can have either element or both together, I'd be really interested to check out whatever you all suggest so just toss 'em out there and I'd love to check it out.

Thanks all!
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Re: Eyes crossed and tongue out.

Post by darkins1de »

I'm a great fan of tongue out and crossed eyes during the strangulation. Unfortunately no producers make this videos today.

Some old PST movies , some Catharsis movies did good videos with crossed eyes and tongue out.

There are many good photosets with these characteristics. Robertc44 is definitely the best in this industry.

I have commissioned some custom with Gisy Production (an italian producer) . The Killer Cat series (6 videos) , Sadistic Fight Club (3 videos), Italian Fetish Title ( 1 videos) and now The Red Viper (1 videos) . They are characterized by an emphasized agony, tongue out and crossed eyes. Unrealistic but good (for those who love this things).

I hope to see more like this :approve:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

All I can say, guys, if there's a demand for it we'll do it but it seems you guys are in the minority. Or am I wrong? If people/members of this forum don't speak up we'll never know your wants. So darkins1de & mobious1091 cheers for your comments.
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by GMC8121 »

mobious1091 wrote:When I look for a asphyxia clip there are two items that really hit it off for me. When the victim dies having her tongue hang out and her eyes crossed really turns me on. To that end I wanted to pose a question/ request to the forum here. What is a fetish video that you think does the best at these two items? It can be from any producer, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a video that ranks at the top for you overall, just one that does really well at the above mentioned parts. It can have either element or both together, I'd be really interested to check out whatever you all suggest so just toss 'em out there and I'd love to check it out.

Thanks all!
Psycho-Thrillers has quite a few videos with those, especially tongue hanging out.
mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.

Post by mobious1091 »

We might very well be in the minority, I mean if everyone wanted to see those as part of the film they would be more common. You guys at bluestone have done several good videos with tongues out, (can't think of any with crossed eyes, but maybe Director B can correct me.) The other part of this is honestly not all actresses are good at either getting their tongue to hang out or getting their eyes to cross. So while I would love every strangling video I get to have these in it, I also understand there are many times when it just isn't possible for whatever reason. Director B I really appreciate that you guys care enough to ask us what we want, and even indulging the minority that have fetishes like this. Thanks to the others who responded as well I'll look into all of those suggestions.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

mobious1091 wrote:We might very well be in the minority, I mean if everyone wanted to see those as part of the film they would be more common. You guys at bluestone have done several good videos with tongues out, (can't think of any with crossed eyes, but maybe Director B can correct me.) The other part of this is honestly not all actresses are good at either getting their tongue to hang out or getting their eyes to cross. So while I would love every strangling video I get to have these in it, I also understand there are many times when it just isn't possible for whatever reason. Director B I really appreciate that you guys care enough to ask us what we want, and even indulging the minority that have fetishes like this. Thanks to the others who responded as well I'll look into all of those suggestions.
Hi mobious109, thanks for your comments, no we haven't done eyes cross strangling but if there's a big enough want for it we'll do it. Anyone else wants to see this? Do let us know by commenting here.
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

I'm a big fan of the eyes-crossed, tongue-out strangle too. I would also likely buy videos that feature this (and I always request to be portrayed tongue-out during and after a strangle in my own Grace X customs).
mobious1091

Post by mobious1091 »

Thanks for replying Grace X, good to see there are a few people who like this sort of thing. You said you usually request this in customs, are those videos that can be found somewhere?
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

Yes indeed, mobious! Most of my tongue-out deaths are in Psycho-Thrillers' "Spy Games Black Widow Elimination" series, and I believe they are all still available. Most of them feature protruding tongue deaths by the actresses portraying me, including India Summer, Zoey Holloway, Dava Foxx (who does some eyes-crossing too), and more. It's definitely a big turn-on for me.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Psycho-Thrillers appears to be the production company to look into if you're interested in these elements. We do some tongue out death scenes, but not a lot, and I don't believe we've ever done eyes-crossed-tongue-out deaths and probably won't in the future.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'm not that keen on them, Blue, certainly not on a regular basis.
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by DaleCar »

Agree; Also not interested . Tongue out slightly is ok. Crossed eyes just seems like a comical element. More often used in 3 stooges knock out scenes. But everyone has there own fancies.
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

I have to say I really love this type of scenes. Eyes crossed or rolled up (or both!) is really hot, the tongue doesn't necessarily need to be out (like ahegao) but it doesn't hurt. I have to agree tho that this is a controversial element since it can be viewed as silly and completely kill the mood for some.
tights_strangler
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation with the victim wearing tights/pantyhose and I also have a love of uniform.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet like minded people and share stories and experiences.
Referral: Using a well known search engine.

Post by tights_strangler »

I think there’s plenty of room for both.
I’ve seen four categories over the last few decades with all the usual suspects.

The very comical eyes crossed, tongue out exaggerated caricature of being strangled (love the three stooges reference :D ) which I do find attractive when used as a death stare in a mainstream movie that comes out of nowhere.

The ultra realistic painful expressions, eyes clamped tight or rolling around, again, usually seen in a good mainstream movie with some decent research and acting capability.

The crappy, ‘couldn’t care less if I’m dying’ expressions usually accompanied by their arms by their sides or waving in the air with absolutely no attempt to escape. WHY??

Then there’s a healthy mix of the first two, which UKSG and Blue have made great progress with.
Somewhat realistic in places with enough artistic, dramatic licence to remind us that it’s ‘just a movie’.
Most studios have had at least one great movie though with a good mix.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

IMG_8326.jpeg
IMG_8326.jpeg (321.24 KiB) Viewed 4640 times
like this