Eyes crossed and tongue out.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Re: Eyes crossed and tongue out.

Post by xahma »

More like
Clipboard Image.jpg
Clipboard Image.jpg (57.61 KiB) Viewed 6861 times
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.

Post by xahma »

tights_strangler wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:59 am I think there’s plenty of room for both.
I’ve seen four categories over the last few decades with all the usual suspects.

The very comical eyes crossed, tongue out exaggerated caricature of being strangled (love the three stooges reference :D ) which I do find attractive when used as a death stare in a mainstream movie that comes out of nowhere.

The ultra realistic painful expressions, eyes clamped tight or rolling around, again, usually seen in a good mainstream movie with some decent research and acting capability.

The crappy, ‘couldn’t care less if I’m dying’ expressions usually accompanied by their arms by their sides or waving in the air with absolutely no attempt to escape. WHY??

Then there’s a healthy mix of the first two, which UKSG and Blue have made great progress with.
Somewhat realistic in places with enough artistic, dramatic licence to remind us that it’s ‘just a movie’.
Most studios have had at least one great movie though with a good mix.
I have to agree that when mainstream movies have that crossed eye look death stares it catches me in surprise and is a huge turn-on!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Cross eyed corpses and exposed lolling tongues

- when seriously integrated into a professional production -

is an aspect that I have always considered super sexy!

It’s yet another layer of humiliation for a well-written character.
xahma

Post by xahma »

consigni wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:08 am Cross eyed corpses and exposed lolling tongues

I agree, maybe it's the layer of humiliation that I find hot. Do you have any examples of scenes like that?
All I can think of off the top of my head right now is one random ad about not using your phone in a cinema, and a woman is shown looking at her phone, being obnoxious, and literally getting her brain fucked out of her while her eyes cross.
Eva Green in the TV show Penny Dreadful also has a few eye cross scenes, just not death scenes!
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

xahma wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:32 pm
consigni wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:08 am Cross eyed corpses and exposed lolling tongues

I agree, maybe it's the layer of humiliation that I find hot. Do you have any examples of scenes like that?
All I can think of off the top of my head right now is one random ad about not using your phone in a cinema, and a woman is shown looking at her phone, being obnoxious, and literally getting her brain fucked out of her while her eyes cross.
Eva Green in the TV show Penny Dreadful also has a few eye cross scenes, just not death scenes!
Psycho Thrillers’ back catalogue would be the place to find some exceptional examples.

Crime House have also done a few classics…
but I would have to go through my collection to name specific episodes.
xahma

Post by xahma »

consigni wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:02 pm
xahma wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:32 pm

Psycho Thrillers’ back catalogue would be the place to find some exceptional examples.

Crime House have also done a few classics…
but I would have to go through my collection to name specific episodes.
Ah, I meant more like in mainstream media, but PST is definitely a good place. I also find that it's very actress dependent moreso than producer, since not everyone can cross eyes for long enough.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Unfortunately, I can only think of Annie McEnroe in The Hand
- and also some Japanese schoolgirl horror movie whose title eludes me -
one girl has her head twisted around and drops dead with exaggerated crossed eyes.
xahma

Post by xahma »

consigni wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:03 pm Unfortunately, I can only think of Annie McEnroe in The Hand
- and also some Japanese schoolgirl horror movie whose title eludes me -
one girl has her head twisted around and drops dead with exaggerated crossed eyes.
I have just remembered the strangle scene from stepfather 2. I'll see if I can find a link.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

One crossed-eyes done for laughs is in BLOODSUCKING PHARAOHS IN PITTSBURGH. Three girl ninjas attack and one is shot between the eyes.

https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... s.mpg/file

Jimbo
xahma

Post by xahma »

JIMBO wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:24 pm One crossed-eyes done for laughs is in BLOODSUCKING PHARAOHS IN PITTSBURGH. Three girl ninjas attack and one is shot between the eyes.

https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... s.mpg/file

Jimbo
Thanks for the link, Jimbo! I enjoyed it, even though it was very goofy.
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

This isn't for me either. It ruins the beauty of a scene, and reminds me more about the ugliness of real death.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

xahma wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:05 am
Yes, it made me laugh. :lol2: Have you noticed in some comedies, female death can be more extreme than in drama/adventure? The climax in this movie was the villainess crushed in a garbage compactor. It was very bloody, but not to be taken seriously. :eek:

Jimbo
xahma

Post by xahma »

JIMBO wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:55 pm
xahma wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:05 am
Yes, it made me laugh. :lol2: Have you noticed in some comedies, female death can be more extreme than in drama/adventure? The climax in this movie was the villainess crushed in a garbage compactor. It was very bloody, but not to be taken seriously. :eek:

Jimbo
I did notice that, although it might just be western media, since there's more concern about appearing misogynistic. They definitely make more unconventional faces in comedies.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Few actresses succeed in doing both crossed eyes and protruding tongues.
Some producers say it is too difficult to perform at the same time. ( time is money at the end of the day). Some will use a small plastic thing to keep the tongue out and... still !
Some hot and old PST actresses were great tongue performers. (india Summer, Dava Fox...)
Then... since "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", we are all more or less in this fetish gimmick.
frantiroby

Post by frantiroby »

Me too love crossed eyes and tongue out. My ladies are rather good in doing soImage
Attachments
vlcsnap-2023-03-17-13h22m23s817.png
vlcsnap-2023-03-17-13h22m23s817.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 4985 times