Eyes crossed and tongue out.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

frantiroby

Re: Eyes crossed and tongue out.

Post by frantiroby »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:22 am
frantiroby wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:50 am
footstrangle wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:53 am I prefer eyes to be rolled back
She is Sylvie, my ex wifeSylvie Stranled in her bed.jpgSylvie Garroted with a tie.png
You’re one lucky guy
Thanks, I know... I had the incredible luck to find two women which shared my fetish, so that we played ,with Sylvie until our divorce and a for a while after and from seven years on with Norma. We love to roleplay our fantasies (she has an asphyxia fetish and is aroused by a soft strangling and oxygen deprivation), shooting or photographing them. We share part of them here or with other community. Moreover we have a couple of friends of us that,beyond the sexual aspect , share with us the enjoyment to play in crime and strangling photostories ( Monica and Andrea), so I must admit I am really a lucky man, with a Queen Poker in hand! :lol:
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Congratulations!
It is rare to share 50% the same fantasy with one's spouse, needless to mention adding a couple of friends.
I guess most people had rather play it private.
frantiroby

Post by frantiroby »

Xukpi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:59 pm Congratulations!
It is rare to share 50% the same fantasy with one's spouse, needless to mention adding a couple of friends.
I guess most people had rather play it private.
I knw! It was so for me too for many years !
frantiroby

Post by frantiroby »

Another bad adventure for Norma.
She was throatlifted by the hitman who almost hanged her bare hands. Nothwistanding her kicking and jerking at last she had a final spasm that made her head banging against the wardrobe and dangled still from her killer hands.
In the momement of death her bladder emptied betwee her tights.
Attachments
FF.png
FF.png (887.84 KiB) Viewed 2780 times
frantiroby

Post by frantiroby »

From police's archive:
The woman, Andrea A. age 59 was found strangled with her own pantyhose in the sauna of the hotel .
She had sex, both vaginal and anal, probably consenting.
The pantyhose were still wrapped around the victim's neck.
Suspected showdown between spies.
Attachments
Andrea- Found strangled in the sauna.jpg
Andrea- Found strangled in the sauna.jpg (66.75 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
alpinek

Post by alpinek »

A clip from Chinese TV Drama... A lady on driver seat was garroted from behind. Eye crossed but no tongue out :D
Attachments
执念如影B.mp4_000170181.jpg
执念如影B.mp4_000170181.jpg (180.99 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
frantiroby

Post by frantiroby »

Monica, coldblood killed by her kidnapper in front of the camera to show her slow demise to the greedy husband.
Attachments
Monica- Last gasp 2..png
Monica- Last gasp 2..png (697.21 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
You killed her,greedy man!
You killed her,greedy man!
Moica- Kidnapped and killed.png (679.54 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
frantiroby

Post by frantiroby »

Norma was looking at her own agonizing face into the mirror. Her vision was becoming blurry, but she could still distinguish her own expression congested by the asphyxia ,the bulging out eyes, the greatly inflated tongue that dangled from her open wide lips,the drool that she couldn’t swallow anymore and that was oozing from her mouth.
She was going to die and she knew it.
The man that was now easily strangling her was quietly come out behind her and before she could react he twisted around her neck two loops of his garrote and pushed her against the sink, locking her between his hips and the sink.
She tried to free herself,to react but the man was too strong and continued without haste to suffocate her.
"Your husband sends you his greetings. He thought that your death could be quicker than a divorce" whispered in her ear.
She could see in the mirror his grin and felt against her twitching bottom his hard virility.
He was fully enjoying her agony! He made sure she lasted long, but when he gave,with a grunt, a last terrible yank to garrote, Norma surrendered.
Her body had a last violent convulsion, from her mouth come a choked sound, the ultimate and involuntary attempt of her throat to gulp a little of air and she expired.

The man knew well how to slow her demise,it was his job.
He loved how that murder developed… It wasn’t common he could see the expressions of his victim and at the same time benefit of the spasms of her ass. The mirror was a real gift and the sink helped both to block her and to permit him to rub his hard penis against her jerking ass.
But when he felt he was almost cumming in his knickers he hastened her demise with a vicious tug to the garrote and pushing himself stronger against her.
The woman had an harsh spasm,exhaled a sensual rasping sound and died.
He kept tight the lace and were the last post mortem twitches of the woman to make him cumming in his knickers.
"Thank you bitch! Your death was a pleasure for me as will be for your husband!" grunted the man to the corpse still dangling from the garrote
Few seconds later the woman’s bladder emptied itself on the floor...
anigif 2.gif
anigif 2.gif (10.86 MiB) Viewed 330 times
Wemmick
What is your main fetish?: Explicit, oldest death fetish films.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about death fetish fantasy stories
Referral: A friend I met in Discord.

Post by Wemmick »

Good script and manip !
👏