Former KHP Model Britton

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Former KHP Model Britton

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Paul,

Just got back from vacation to the sad news about Britton. What an incredible loss to the world. This very lovely, beautiful young lady will be greatly missed by all who knew her and loved her work. It is especially sad to hear of the passing of a young vibrant person who should have had a long happy life in her future. She will indeed be missed by this community that so enjoyed her every film appearance.

Blue :cry:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

All of you knew her as a really great actress for the films but I also knew her as a kind heart. The girl had no temper at all. As much as we worked together and she never ever said a cross or unkind thing to me. We would usually visit for about an hour and then she would say, "Well hell, let's do this." :)
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

Oh my God! I can't believe this happened... This is such a great loss to the world.
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

I'm glad she survived
Give her all our love
We wish her longevity
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Hello Paul,

I just learned by reading your post this sad news ... :? :cry: Really very sad news, because I really appreciate your work thanks to Britton, she was so impressive visually, beautiful and very expressive also during a few scenes, she is part of my "muses", she even inspired me for some drawings ... :love:
I'm still a fan of her videos and I would always be ... I missed a lot :frown: I worried about not seeing it in your videos and I was wondering what it had become .... I collapsed because I really enjoyed it as an actress in your videos .... :love:

She will miss me a lot ....

Good luck to you and the person you're going to take care of ...
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: