Cinemasphyxia.com Updates

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Cinemasphyxia.com Updates

Post by Nyghtfall »

A new beginning, a new thread. Going forward, I'm going to announce all future clip updates here.

The rest of August's clips are now online. Enjoy!

http://www.cinemasphyxia.com/now-playing/
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Cinemasphyxia.com Updates

Post by xj900uk »

Thanx, Nyghtfall! Good luck with the future of Cineamsphyxia! :clap:
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

September's Update, Malicious Login Attempts

I meant to have this month’s update posted last weekend, but I encountered technical issues with my editing software that I grew tired of trying to fix until this weekend. Now, this month’s update is finally online.

In other news, my security add-on for WordPress has recorded nearly 170 malicious login attempts since last month’s revamp went live. I’ve also received two e-mails from people asking for help with logging into the site, so I’ve got a message for both hackers and fans.

If you’re a fan, then I offer a friendly reminder that I discontinued the login process in 2014. There is no members-only section anymore. Conversely, the site will never have a video archive again. The Login link you see on the bottom-right of the sidebar only serves as my gateway to the site’s Admin controls.

If you’re a hacker, then let me save you time and any further effort. I use banking-level passwords on every site I run or visit, and I never use the same password twice. Even if you have a super-computer, it will take you at least a dozen quintrillion years to break into this site, so do yourself a favor and move on.

On that note, I hope you all enjoy the MP4 upgrade of Killer Movie! :)

http://www.cinemasphyxia.com/now-playing/
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Ugh, nasty! Glad you were able to stop the Hacker from getting in and doing damage, Nyghtfall!
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

CLIP UPDATES

I’ve come up with a workaround for my new editing software’s technical issue and will post this month’s clip update tomorrow night.

SITE BEING RE-PURPOSED, REQUESTS DISCONTINUED

The internet has changed by leaps and bounds since going public in 1994. Thanks to inexpensive technology and the generosity of others, there is a wealth of mainstream fantasy asphyxia content all over the web, and I could not feel more relieved. I’m certain video editing will remain a lifelong hobby for me, but I’m no longer interested trying to spotlight every scene I can get my hands on. I’m tired of editing scenes that do nothing for me, and I’m especially tired of doing write-ups for them. Going forward, Cinemasphyxia will only spotlight scenes that I like well enough to edit. To that end, I’ve also discontinued clip requests and removed the Request Log.

With that in mind, you should know that I’ve spent my life cultivating my fetish since my early teens. I’ve spent the last 20 years collecting related material, both mainstream and independently produced. Suffice it to say, my tastes and preferences are quite specific now, and it takes more than a pretty actress to impress me. What that means for you is that clip updates featuring new content will be few and far between as I upgrade previously featured content.

NEW VIDEO LIBRARY

Since I’m re-purposing the site to feature only scenes I like, the amount of content available will be greatly reduced. Considering how picky I am, I imagine it will take another 20 years to reach the capacity that prompted the site overhaul. As such, I’ve decided to keep whatever I post online and build a new Video Library. I’ve also removed the Now Playing page.

In keeping with the site’s new direction, I’ve removed four clips.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

New for October is a clip from the following:

Passengers

SCREENSHOT GALLERIES DISCONTINUED

Since I’m building a new Video Library, I’ve discontinued the screenshot galleries to save time for clip updates. Going forward, clip pages will feature one screenshot from each clip as a preview for anything you might want to download. If you’re a longtime fan, you’re already familiar with the old layout. That’s what I’m going back to. I’ve already updated the clip pages for American Gothic and Blow Out. I’m going to spend the rest of the month updating the other titles.

POSTING SCHEDULE MODIFIED

Instead of waiting a month between updates, I’m going to start posting clips whenever I edit something. This way, if there’s a new title featuring any scenes I like, I’ll have them up that evening. I might also go several weeks or more without editing anything. As such, clip updates are going to be highly irregular, so I recommend subscribing to the RSS feed.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Thanks for the info, Nyghtfall. I am no IT expert, so how do you subscribe to this 'RSS feed'?
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

There's a section on the bottom-right of the sidebar with two links labeled Entries RSS and Comments RSS. Clicking the Entries link will send alerts to your browser whenever I post a new blog entry.
Attachments
rss.jpg
rss.jpg (4.15 KiB) Viewed 25297 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Thanx Nyghtfall, much appreciated. I see wher eyou mean now.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

CLIP UPGRADES, SOFIA BOUTELLA STRANGLED IN ATOMIC BLONDE

I upgraded a few titles this afternoon and they’re now back online. If you downloaded my original edit of Ninja III way back in the day, you’ll want the new MP4. It includes a scene that introduces the victims to add context to their demise.

Strangling: Boy, The
Strangling: Halloween (1978)
Strangling: Ninja III: The Domination

Atomic Blonde is finally available for rent, and I recorded Sofia’s death scene.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Thanx Nyghtfall, much appreciated - some great clips in there! :clap: :approve: :approve:
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

MORE CLIP UPGRADES, NEW CATEGORIES

Re-purposing Cinemasphyxia to feature only scenes I like has proven the best decision I’ve made since moving to WordPress three years ago. There is so much crap out there! Now that I don’t give a damn about any of it, the site feels more like a beloved hobby again instead of a burdensome chore. Eliminating any kind of regular posting schedule has been especially helpful because I no longer feel any stress about maintaining the site. My God, I wish I’d done this years ago!…

CLIP UPGRADES

I posted several more clip upgrades today. Someone asked for more drownings. I hope these will tide you over for now. ;)

Drowning: Absolute Deception
Strangling: Don’t Answer the Phone
Strangling: Friday the 13th: Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
Drowning: Halloween II (1981)
Drowning: Hunter S02E08: “Million Dollar Misunderstanding”
Strangling: Monk S02E09: “Mr. Monk and the 12th Man”
Strangling: Turbulence

NEW CATEGORIES

What the site lacks in quantity I like to think it makes up for in quality. In my ongoing efforts to enhance your time here, I created several new categories:

Under Drowning, you will now find Bathtub, Jacuzzi, Pool, and Shower.

Under Strangling / Ligature, you will now find Cord, Rope, Stocking, Tourniquet, and Wire.

There’s also a new top category labeled Fetish Elements, under which you will find Foot Views, Heels, and Nudity.

Happy Thanksgiving!
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Thanx Nyghtfall, you know I like to see drownings.
Err, one slight problem it keeps on telling me that the Hunter clip 'can't be downloaded' - can you please check? Perhaps the new file is corrupted or something...
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Yup, sorry, wrong file name... try again. :/
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Thanks! :yes: Seems to be all working OK now