Favorite scene

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Favorite scene

Post by jbh »

Whats your all time favorite kill scene in a mainstream film just out of curiosity

Mine would be the scene that got me hooked on this fetish to begin with I've posted about it before on some other posts but it's jason goes to hell the final Friday
The scene takes place near the end of the movie with this waitress real badass she went down swinging first blasting jason with a shot gun then she takes a rebar and puts it through his belly but the tables get turned on her and she gets pulled onto the rod putting it through her own belly coughing up blood she tells him to go to hell that was the best part for me even as she was dying through a mouthful of her own blood defiantly tells him off she gets finished by getting her skull crushed though I personally didn't care much for that bit since then I've been a real stickler for chicks who go out fighting

Anyway what's your favorite scene in detail
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Favorite scene

Post by xj900uk »

That's too difficult! I love so many! Heck I'd have problems knocking it down to a top 25, let alone my own personal favourite!
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

xj900uk
Reply with quotePost Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:18 am
That's too difficult! I love so many! Heck I'd have problems knocking it down to a top 25, let alone my own personal favourite!

I get it I figured it would be like that with most people it's a little easier for me cause I have specific tastes in my scenes I like a strong brave take no crap woman who goes down fighting someone defiant to the end

another scene I like it's a bit graphic for some people but it's this scene in halloween 6 the curse of michael Myers this girl in the opening gets cornered in a barn and thrown onto somesort of tractor with spikes on the front of it she has them sticking out her belly all graphic like she then gets shoved even further onto them some how still breathing she has this determined expression on her face and states how he can't have her baby just the way she looked at him when she said it was great to me she's finished off when he walks up to the controls and pulls a lever switching on the machine the spikes in her belly start vibrating around ripping her guts to shreds we last see her tilting back her head and screaming as michael walks away.

She didn't really put up a fight quite like the chick in jason goes to hell but I like how she defiantly swore he wouldn't get her baby even as she was impaled

I prefer the scenes like that as opposed to a girl crying and begging for her life or some random chick who is just suddenly killed I like the build up
19RCS88
What is your main fetish?: Shower stabbings & drowning.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can comment and look at the other studios that are releasing content.
Referral: I found out through people on other forums such as PKF studios.

Post by 19RCS88 »

Any type of female nude death.
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

Bleeding one of the girls for Countess's bath....

clip https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/blood-countess

she killed about 600 of them.....

:cool:
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com