Bluestone?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

thofz28
What is your main fetish?: Guess my main fetish would be asphyxia, baggings mostly
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be part of the community, chat about the fetish, talk about our likes and dislikes, talk about up and coming films or tv shows that might interest us.
Referral: deadskirts.com

Bluestone?

Post by thofz28 »

Did you ever film a video where Suzi was suffocated with a plastic bag while wearing those shiny gold shorts she wears in a few strangling videos?
I know you made at least 1 or 2 bagging videos but when you search your store for "plastic" or "bag" it finds 0 results.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Bluestone?

Post by Bluestone »

thofz28 wrote:Did you ever film a video where Suzi was suffocated with a plastic bag while wearing those shiny gold shorts she wears in a few strangling videos?
I know you made at least 1 or 2 bagging videos but when you search your store for "plastic" or "bag" it finds 0 results.

I know that I did some baggings, but the SNB store search isn't the best... nor is my memory. Anyone else able to help out with a Bluestone bagging that you know about?

The only one that I remember is Petra in "Episode 211 - Death Insurance".

DeathInsurance-PromoLogo.jpg
DeathInsurance-PromoLogo.jpg (201.09 KiB) Viewed 5332 times
Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com