Bitcoin a success at Genre Videos!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bitcoin a success at Genre Videos!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, it's been a little over a year since Genre Videos converted from credit card payments to Bitcoin, and last month Bluestone Videos equaled the monthly sales in the last months before credit card payments ceased. So, those who said that our community was not ready to embrace Bitcoin were wrong.

Now it's true that all producers at G.V. may not have had the same success as Bluestone, but that's not because of Bitcoin. It's simply a matter of educating one's customer base and encouraging them to try out this relatively new, but ultimately the future payment method of our community.

I like to think that Bluestone clientele are superior in intellect to other producers' customers, but it really isn't rocket science. Just like any other payment method, it just takes a little while for users to familiarize themselves with Bitcoin. Once they understand the ease of use and benefits, there's no looking back. I'm sure my offer of 2-video-versions-for-the-price-of-1 encouraged a lot of customers to take the step towards Bitcoin familiarity. Then, they began to understand the benefits, such as no credit card entries to explain to the wife, and total anonymity when purchasing, since Bitcoin transactions are untraceable. The benefits far outweigh the few minutes required to get started.

It was a learning experience for me too. I experimented with several Bitcoin wallets before settling on Bitstamp, https://www.bitstamp.net/, the original and best Bitcoin wallet.

So, if you're interested in taking a look at Bitcoin, feel free to email me at: ddgbluestone@hotmail.com, and I'd be pleased to assist you in getting started.

Frankly, if our community producers are to survive, both producers and customers are going to have to embrace Bitcoin... sooner or later!

Just thought the community would appreciate a report on the result of the Bitcoin experiment.

Cheers!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bakerboy

Re: Bitcoin a success at Genre Videos!

Post by bakerboy »

WE are still a bit uneasy... but I am glad you had a success and are blazing the trail for all of us. :clap:
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com