When did you realize

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

When did you realize

Post by jbh »

I was about 8 when I saw jason goes to hell there was this scene near the end of the movie where this waitress shoots him up with a shotgun then shoves a metal rod through his belly, he then grabs her and pulls her through the other end putting it through her own belly. After that I've always had a thing for chicks who go down fighting preferably getting it in the belly

So what age were you
Indrid Cold

Re: When did you realize

Post by Indrid Cold »

As far back as I can remember, which goes back to time when I was about 2 and a half. Some of my earliest memories are being excited over female cartoon characters like Teela from "Masters of the Universe" being placed in mortal peril.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Liked the peril idea as far back as I can remember. Then in 1991 or 2 I saw "Nothing but Trouble" (Dan Akroid, Chevy Chase, John Candy) and the Bonestripper scene. It's still one of my favorite scenes. I'd have been 16.
Hitman N Her
What is your main fetish?: Shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a writer of erotic stories
Referral: I have been a member for sometime but recently, I have lost my password and your system does not recognise my username

Post by Hitman N Her »

I guess I would be around about 11 or 12, when I first became aware of my fetish.
I remember laying on the floor at home watching TV, a late 60's / early 70's cult TV show called Department S, where in the Ghost of Mary Burnham a well to do woman was shot in order to get at her husband.
The killing left a lot to be desired by today's standards but nevertheless, to a young teen back then with a shooting and medical fetish it certainly set the seeds!!

I remember getting up from the floor with a most embarrassing semi and having to walk past my mother and brother to get to the loo !

Many, many years later I managed to get my hands on the same clip
https://youtu.be/G4zp6ez2sDQ
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

I was very young when I realized it. When seeing a scary movie it was erotic to me than terrifying and I was always intrigued at the interesting way the death scenes played out. It was disturbing but very intriguing. I became hooked on slasher movies and knew my niche when I was 11 or so and saw the first Friday the 13th.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain