Carrie The Necro Babe

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Re: Carrie The Necro Babe

Post by necro_phil »

I managed to locate this. Unfortunately I've mucked about with it, but it is the original Carrie...
carrie01.jpg
carrie01.jpg (52.89 KiB) Viewed 3511 times
Maucole

Post by Maucole »

anyone knows where I can found films & photos from Paige Sommers? she was my favorite from the old times... but I lost all my files.
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Post by jubbaduffa »

Could somebody please post the video of ashley and lissa that is shown on this post as a photo.. it's called "Skeward".. I really want to watch it.. I saw it about 20 years ago.. thanks.

Sandi wrote: Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 am On a roll here, so here are a few more, hopefully spurring Other 'reminders' from some of you from these years.....lord, did I love these photosets!

Ashley Redwine and Lissa Noble, when they stab each other:

necrobabesashleylissastab2.jpg

Aspen as a Cowgirl:

necrobabesaspencowgirl.jpg

And Paige Sommers:

bellyclutch1.jpg
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

This web-site has several of the Photo sets from Peter's Necro Babe site, and may be a resource in finding some of the old photos you wish.

I believe it is owned by Peter himself, so it is permitted to post the link here. (If I am wrong, the administrators can delete this post.)

You have to register, but the web site is free.

Link: https://joeschwal.wixsite.com/nbredux/catharsis
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

mresoteric wrote: Thu May 14, 2009 10:56 am Carrie was a sexy,busty blonde gal who advertised in the late,great Psychotronic Video a few times. She had a P.O. Box in Trenton Michigan if I recall correctly,and produced homemade Necro videos with her hubby. This would have been around 1994 or 1995. It was my first exposure to homemade Necro videos,and my first understanding that there were others like me who enjoyed this fetish/fantasy(I first realized I had said fetish in the 1960's). I ordered all of Carries videos and shared a few snail mail letters with her. I enjoyed the heck out of her productions,especially several involving spear guns. Her videos were not as polished as many of today's,but still a ton of fun,and Carrie looked great. :mrgreen: I foolishly loaned all my Carrie videos to a friend and never saw them again :shake: . Anyone else remember her? Always wondered what happened to Carrie. Was a blast while it lasted. Take care everyone.
Since I just joined FF a year ago, can I be forgiven for not seeing this post before? :roll:

I am one of the "others" who corresponded with Carrie "The Amateur Necrobabe" and got some customs and other videos from her and her producer (and sometimes co-star) hubby. The last time I heard from them was at Geno's DeadSkirts forum where he posted some new manips he made of Carrie snorkeling (and being eaten by a shark!). I haven't heard from them in a couple of years.

Jimbo