Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

"Gunfun: Virtual Fatalities" is the latest entry in the Modern Amazons area at Olaf's site.
You may have to go digging for it to some extent because it landed about three or four rows down in the list.
To be honest, I lost count but there are well over forty (40!) preview pictures attached to the "teaser" - just so you get the idea!
I was relieved to see that both Leandra and Raven were back in action as I hadn't seen much (or enough!) of either of them as of late.
My guess is that it must have taken at least three days to shoot the action in this video
as the girls must have gotten pretty well worn out what with all the falls they took in the process of being gunned down.
Gunfun fans should have a regular Field Day with this one!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm (Amazon Archive)
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

It's been all of three days and here I am once again - posting another notice of a video release from Olaf's Amazon-Warriors.
This is a custom appearing under the Titaneia banner and in it Nemesis and Talanis are a pair of hitwomen who, as you might suppose are a "hit" both figuratively and literally.
Olaf confides that this plot is a "funny" composition. "Funny" with the usage of "unusual" rather than "humorous". Have a look at the preview pictures and see for yourself.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I've finally gotten around to thinking that it was about time that I sat myself down and conjured up something on my own, rather than to depend on Olaf Winter for all the updates to this site. And so the old fashioned phototale that I've called "Immolation Island" has come about. I apologize for what will appear to be the obvious fact that I am no photo manipulation artist. But they say that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" and I guess that in my case it is perfectly true. The pictures were harvested from all over the internet and what prompted me to do it in the first place is because I wanted to pay tribute, so to speak, to the ladies of color who grace both the internet as well as the "Island." I am forever grateful to Raven of the Amazon-Warriors Team and I only wish that there were more like her to add their role-playing to our "hobby" or "pass-time" - "fetish" or whatever. Too, I'd like to see Olaf and his team take the "Island" and water it down to a workable extent. Can we put together another team effort to pool our resources to come up with another extravaganza such as the "Infiltration" effort of several years ago? I'm ready if you are! At any rate the link is on the Shooters' Gallery and I may as well place it here as well ...
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Shooters_ ... totale.htm Immolation Island
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I've posted a gif from a clip on YouTube that you all have seen by now.
And whether it is entirely "appropriate" or not, I should like to dedicate this delightful little scene to Bonepile.
The actress is Asian you will see if you freeze the first few frames and probably not a citizen of the country of Bonepile's ancestry at all.
But the Asian continents make up half the world at least and so I beg forebearance and forgiveness.
Someone certainly put a charge in the squib the girl wore so I only hope that the director didn't call for many retakes!
And Bonepile, congratulations are in order for the number of views that your "Movie Message" has garnered!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Gifs/brothers-movie.htm Dedicated to Bonepile
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Hey ho!" as Olaf Winter would say in his way of greeting, for he recently posted "THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR" which you find under the banner for the "Lethal Cowgirls" at his site.
Safo is certified as a new warrior by the shaman, Morgane, but it is Safo's misfortune to draw Russlana as her First Kill to prove her worth as a newly ordained Warrior.
Russlana is the cowgirl and she isn't looking for trouble ... but rather she is wandering about calling for her horse.
Safo launches and arrow that strikes Russlana and it's painful enough I'm sure, but at the same time it fails to put her down.
And failing that proves to be Safo's undoing.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "Defiled Infiltrator" as the latest video to fly under the Modern Amazons banner.
And you know? For a gun that fires no bullets the "CENTURION Mark 3" certainly does a lot of damage.
I think that any one of the three girls involved can attest to that ...
And particularly Jane if she happens to view the closing scenes of the finished product.
If she does, she will probably come away with the feeling that she won't be able to drink a beer for a week.
Despite the "collateral damage" that Jane perpetrates, Averia certainly is very well prepared...
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has been posting new videos so thick and fast that it's hard to keep up with him!
But I am particularly glad to see this one for it saves Olaf another pair of emails that he wouldn't care to be bothered with.
First of all, I am glad to see Suri returned to the Amazon fold. I expect that she had taken time off to accomplish that which only a woman can do.
But whatever her reason, it is wonderful to have her back and I hope we see her again more frequently. This is October and February is a Long Time Past.
The second email that has been forestalled concerns my concern for another veteran of the Amazon Team in the person of Leandra.
I'm certainly sorry that she sustained injury of any nature. I consider "our" Amazons to be "precious" and am always "distressed" at the thought of losing any one of them.
It will be good to see her back in action. Perhaps Queen Suri will be reincarnated so that they can have at it again one day!
So ... Queen Suri sacrificed a group of her warriors in an effort to save her own skin? At first blush, that would appear to be fairly common practice, but we must bear in mind that the Amazon Warrior must be at all times consenting to her own immolation - the sacrifice must be of her own volition else there is apt to be Hell to Pay - as Queen Suri will find out if she wasn't aware of it already.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "Sword Fun Vol. 3" in which Talanis and Averia treat us to a fine dose of female eye-candy as they go at each other hammer and tongs. Not literally of course. That expression goes along with cats fighting tooth and nail. At any rate, the girls must have gotten thoroughly warmed up in the cat suits they were wearing in the gunfun test that Olaf posted as a free sample the other day. So warm were they that they shed them entirely and so now I get to see a pair of lissome females as your Uncle Buck prefers to see them. I can see fully garbed women of every age, size, shape, and kind while sitting on a bench over at the Shopping Mall. And some of them would be well worth mauling, I am telling you! Others? Well ...
Anyway ... Have a look at the preview photos ...
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "The Sheriff" with Saphyra in the leading role. Morgane is in on the act but I haven't watched this video as yet but I think that she's the Sheriff's deputy rather than a Bad Girl. At any rate, I doubt that either one of them will survive to tell the tale. I understand that Olaf is now in the process of recruiting a new sheriff. Do we have any volunteers?
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I've wanted Olaf and his team of Amazon Warriors to do a custom for me for some time but never having done this before, I've been at something of a loss as to how to go about it.
"The Sheriff" brings to mind a 'phototale' I put together some time ago and I will summarize it here in the hope that it provides a "plot" that will put Olaf and his team to work …
PLOT:
A small group of rangers (cowgirls, or police) has taken refuge in a fortress somewhere in (Amazon or Indian) territory.
They are confronted by a large war party and are greatly outnumbered. The Amazon War Chief doesn't know how many are in the opposition and so a number of warriors are sent forward - not to do battle, but to provide 'cannon fodder' so that the chief can determine what force is pitted against her. The rangers, as personified by the character named "Fairchild" are somewhat reluctant to shoot down unarmed women even when they represent the formidable force that is arrayed against them.
But shoot them down they do.
................................................................................................
The Amazon war chief is "Counting Our Guns" and this idea is rather unapologetically lifted from a sequence in the film "Zulu" which was produced during the 1960's.
Morgane did such a marvelous job of being shot down "forty times" (I didn't count) that I would like to see that replicated by others in another video. Saphyra is a grand "Super Woman" in that she can be shot "forty times" and still be standing - and do it without so much as an ounce of "silliness" - unless such has be edited out?. Now let's see how many times she (or someone else?) can fall!
Olaf? Would that "Green Screen Technology" help to augment the number of victims? We need a number of them!
This is sort of in line with the "consensual death" concept that rears its head around here from time to time.
See what you can make of this, if anything?
Oh … And here's a link to the phototale …
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Shooters_ ... totale.htm Counting Our Guns
Best of Luck to Everyone Involved!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

After a long hiatus - I think that's the word - Olaf says that it's been five years and he should know - Gladiatrix Arena 20 has just been released for your viewing pleasure.
It appears that Morgane is now fully recovered after being gunned down a number of times by Saphyra as the "Sheriff" so now she's ready to take on Talanis in the guise of a Gladiatrix.
Let's see what happens, shall we?
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "Downfall of the Leik-Shaar" as the latest video to fly under the Modern Amazons banner.
And in this outing we find that the Gate in the Castle Wall is not meant only as a way to impale any luckless female who attempts to duck under it.
This time the gate serves in its intended capacity which is to protect the defenders of the fortress.
My friend, the Amazon Pariah happened by and was peering over my shoulder as I was watching this video ...
"Ha! Those Leikh-Shaar don't exhibit much in the way of common sense!" Was her opinion. "All they had to do was to back away from the gate!"
"Perhaps not," I replied. "But they certainly were exhibiting quite a bit of everything else!"
"Ah, yes!" She sighed. "Which is your primary concern in watching any of this sort of thing, I suppose?"
"Pariah? Should I ever grow weary of looking at undraped females running about, I just hope that you'll be good enough to toss a few shovels of dirt over me."
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has released "Raiders of the Forgotten Tomb" in the Modern Amazons section of his site. He says that Part 2 will follow shortly. I don't recall seeing any survivors in this first episode, but fortunately the women have a way of surviving and reviving. Or he may muster another crew of Raiders so stayed tuned. I noticed a skeleton laying around in the Tomb so this makes a good episode for Halloween. http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "Leikh-Shaar - Masks of Death" wherein Morgane has the upper hand and has managed to take two prisoners from the ranks of these particularly ferocious females.
The Gleaner and I were each doing justice to a heaping breakfast of eggs and bacon, and I asked her how such a thing were possible.

"Leikh-Shaar?" The Gleaner raised her hand indicating that she wanted to swallow her mouthful before making reply.
"They're about as tough as they come! Fierce, bloodthirsty warriors the lot of them! But once that loco weed their War Queen has them smoke before going into battle wears off they're no worse than any other Amazon Warrior when her blood is up!

"But what of those masks that they wear? Don't they impart a magic of some kind?"

"Not that I've ever been made aware of Buck! Is that what this is all about? I can tell you this much - I've pulled a fair amount of weaponry of one sort or another from the bodies of the Leikh-Shaar, and I can vouch for the fact that those warriors were as dead as any other! Magic? It didn't do any of them a lot of good if it was!"

The Gleaner paused to collect her thoughts and picked up another strip of bacon and chewed on it reflectively.

"What they are Buck, is a band of Renegades and the mask is nothing more than a bit of a disguise!"

"A disguise?"

"Sure! That way if one or another of them should happen to survive their latest skirmish then they can run off long enough to remove the mask - and then sneak back to the clan where they can blend in - and quite often the very clan with which they had been giving battle!"

"You've witnessed this?" I was mildly incredulous.

"Not often! But I have seen it! Yes!" She chewed another strip of bacon before continuing.

"The Renegade 'Queen' is quite an orator! She recruits malcontents from any of the many clans in Amazonia and convinces them that they are all Super Warriors! Invincible!
And at the same time how much better off they all will be once she has gained control of all Amazonia!"

"And the masks?" I hesitated to ask.

"Other than the practical purpose I spoke of earlier I suspect that they're just a gimmick! These fearsome savages will tear you apart! That and a head full of the loco weed and they're ready to roll! Slaughter a few unwary Amazons and let reputation and rumor do their work! You say Morgane took prisoners? Who'd she get? Do you know?"

"Aeria and Saphyra from the look of things."

"Hmm ... Yes ... And in all liklihood Morgane will knock them around a bit and then ream their navels with that knife of hers! I really can't take the time for such entertainment myself! One deep thrust of a blade beneath the sternum angled upward is enough to do the trick ..."

The Gleaner is not always so chatty, but I guess the relaxed atmosphere - to say nothing of a belly-full of eggs and bacon is enough to get her going ...
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has posted "Barbarian Raiders - Part 1" and he has written up a complete synopsis and so I'll leave it to you to access the archive to read it ...
And then to hasten to the Amazon Warriors site gain access to more photos if you should need any further enticement.
About all that I can add is to name the members of the cast who are: ANTARIS, SAFO, THYARMIS, and MORGANE