Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf posts "Antaris: Revenge"

Olaf's Titaneia Productions has released another custom video starring Antaris as an Agent who is seeking revenge for the death of her friend, Thyarmis.
Judging by the rate of success that Olaf's Agents have had thus far, I would have to say that Antaris' prospects of survival aren't any too good.
But you will have to click on Olaf's Messages for his poster and you may see for yourselves.

http://unclebucksblog.com
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf's "Gunfun Bikini Mayhem 3"

Saramis, Thyarmis, and Safo star in a video that Olaf has billed as the third and last segment of the "Gunfun Bikini Mayhem" set.
It is in the Modern Amazons section of the Amazon_Warriors site, and for some reason it did not rise to the top of the list, so you will have to scroll down a line or two to find it.
Now, I don't want to be a "spoiler" for any of you, but I think it's a shame that the Clone Generator was destroyed in the process of recording this video.
I was going to ask Olaf to ship a set of those Clones my way ...
Then I figured that it would be better to have one as I'd never be capable of handling all three of them.
But what with the Clone Generator gone, I guess that's now pretty much out of the question.
Click on Olaf's Messages ... You all know the drill by now ...

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

New Photos of Suri & Leandra

Click on Olaf's Messages on the Bill of Fare to see several new photos of Suri and Leandra.
Suri has been missing from the ranks of the Amazon Team for quite some time and it is certainly good to see her again.
Leandra has returned to the Team as well and is back in the 'running' when Olaf finds time to record any of his 'Classic Amazon' videos.
Now if Saphyra were to reappear, the Team would be ready for the 'lights, camera, and action!'

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf's Messages
Click "Olaf's Messages" for a double update that he posted today!
I'm in the process of 'redesigning' that single page into an 'index' of sorts ... Not necessary of course, but it may make it easier to find things - I hope.
Olaf's posters will be sorted by 'category': Amazon Warriors, Titaneia, Modern Amazons, Cow Girls, Arena, Messages and "Extras" which you won't want to miss!
And, of course I'm correcting a few 'oversights' on my part - I hesitate to call them errors, but that is of course what they are.
It's like taking that one big bucket of nuts and bolts you keep in the garage, dumping it on the floor and sorting it out into a bunch of little containers.
One heck of a lot of 'containers' as it's turning out.
But like it or not, when its up and running we're all going to have to live with it.
A waste of time or not, it's going to take too much work to go unused so wish me luck.
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

Good Luck Unc !

Nekosan
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Amazon Message Archive

Olaf Winter has been more than generous in publishing hundreds - if not upward of a thousand pictures as he publicizes his video productions.
This was true to the extent that I misconstrued things in that I thought that he perhaps didn't care how many of his pictures I put to use.
That may or may not be true but what I did - and must refrain from doing in the future - is to take too many pictures from any single source.
The Amazon Warrior photo stories are gone and my intention now is to expand upon the "Olaf's Messages" page
using material that has been published previously here and elsewhere.
Will it be redundant? Yes. But that's what "publicity" is all about, is it not?

Since there is to be somewhat more "content" in this gallery than in "Olaf's Messages", I decided to subdivide the posters into major categories.
There will be a bit more in the way of "clicking" than in the original "blog" but it makes it easier to find what interests you - or at least I hope that it does.
And the original "Olaf's Messages" have survived intact and will be updated regularly as they provide the source for this "Archive".
They may be accessed by clicking on the girl holding the bulletin board toward the foot of this page.

And now for the inevitable "Disclaimer"
In that the "Archive" uses Olaf's posted messages as the soure, they are in no way a complete listing of the material produced by Pontus Media.
They are provided to house some of the free material that Olaf Winter has provided and are "archived" as both a convenience as well as an inducement to make a purchase.
But in no way is the Amazon Message Archive a substitute for browsing the Amazon_Warriors family of sites.

Olaf posts videos faster than I can afford to purchase them and sometimes items I would like tend to get "lost in the shuffle" in the "Messages" Page.
Hence this Archive ... It makes it easier for me to return to "pinpoint" a video I want but had to let pass at the time it was posted.
The titles are grouped by "special interest" and listed more or less alphabetically and clicking a title will open a page with Olaf's message.

The Extras are what are ready in this release and will serve to get our feet wet. (Do they call that a "Beta Test?"

As an example: You've finally completed your "Rec Room" and you'd like something to decorate the walls appropriately ...
Olaf has made some Wallpapers available from time to time if only you could find them!
Aha! (The light dawns!) Come to this Archive Index and press the little news-boy hollering Extra!
Scroll down the Extra (Message) Index to June 10th of 2014, click on that date - and there you have it!
So now you see why I am wearing my fingers down to the second knuckle building this Amazon Message Archive ... I hope it helps!
And if I have to tell you what the girl at the foot of the pages is for, then you'd better take a break 'cuz you've been at the 'puter too long ...
Now get "clicking"!

01/23/2018 09:45 AM
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Amazon Message Archive: The Titaneia Index is now 'online' and ready for acess ...

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Amazon Message Archive: The Lethal Cowgirl Index is now 'online' and ready for access ...

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Amazon Message Archive: The Lethal Cowgirl Index is now 'online' and ready for access ...

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has "submitted" an update to the Archive's Lethal Cowgirl Index ...

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -title.htm

This will be a replacement for "Olaf's Messages" which I will retain as a "source document" but will eventually take 'off-line'.
The reason being (if anyone is interested) is that in his messages, those 'posters' are a link to Olaf's site.
And if "Olaf's Messages" were to get too much in the way of 'activity', the P/C housing his server is apt to jiggle off the shelf.
And more importantly, it's apt to add to the response time when YOU are downloading a video from his site.

The "AMA" eliminates that because those 'links' have been 'resolved' so that the posters are retained in the 'archive'
along with whatever other treasures I can 'harvest' from the internet.

Now Let's Hear It!
:clap:
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Amazon Message Archive: The Amazon Warriors Index is now 'online' and ready for access ...
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Update to Archive Index Page

I'd like to have some assistance in placing a nmber of photos with the Olaf's Poster Pages ...
So I've revamped the Archive page to isolate some of the clutter without removing it entirely.
I've used Clip-Art lightbulbs as they impart a certain "expression" and they may become "emoticons" at some point in the future ... Who knows and who cares?

So ...
The bulbs beneath Olaf's "portrait" are "Intro" and "Now Let Me See"
Click the "intro" bulb to see all that deathless prose I came up with by way of "Introduction" ... I retained it because it took me a while to compose ...

Click the "Now Let Me See" bulb to bring you to (yet another) new page.
There for your convenience are links to Olaf's Pontus Media Sign-in Page and below that is a link to download the VLC player should an updated version be desired.

The bulb scratching his head in thought is eyewash - But it's kind of cute and comes at no extra charge ...

Clicking on the "Old Album" leads to a list of photos that I have been unable to place and would like to have help putting them where they belong.

And finally - Your computer's back function is the same as your machine likely has located at the upper left corner of your screen ...
T'isn't at all neccessary but I like to have it handy when I've reached the end of the page - as you have of this message.

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

The Modern Amazons Index gains entrance to the Archive ...
This should be the last "major update" to this 'reference material' that I know of ...
Future modifications will come along as small changes and updates ...
One of the smaller 'enhancements' is a separate tab for Olaf's Photosets
which are accessed by clicking on the model who is sitting posed on the stool on the camera set ...
(That was about as close as I could come to "photo set" ... None of Olaf's Team would consent to pose for me ):)

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Update to the Amazons Archive Index:
Olaf has released An Amazon's Nightmare 6 starring Talanis!
A plot outline, banner & 4 additional photos
Have a look!

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

The "Lethal Cowgirls Index" has been brought up to date with the addition of four video titles to the Archive ...
Each addition can be identified by "update 2/12/18" below the title.
This index has only twenty entries thus far so it gives us both a fair idea of how future updates may be worked out.
I say "may" work out because so far Olaf has said neither "yea nor nay" to my "harvesting" data from his site
and should he become thoroughly "fed up" my access may be blocked entirely.
So have a look ... But for the full story, hasten to Olaf's site at https://www.sexy-amazons.com