Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

Adding Olaf's material to the Archive ... Info on the earlier videos can be "hard to get" if you have a slow connection or are as impatient as I can be at times.
I hope to bring these movies to your attention by placing them in alpahabetical order with a few sample photos to whet your appetite.
I just finished downloading "Initial Ritual" and for we stabbing fans it's as good as they come!
A pair of updates to the Arena are "Gladiatrix Arena 3" & 4.
Updates to the Warriors index are:
1.Cut Down
2.Feathered Death
3.For the Queen's Pleasure
4.Initiation Ritual
5.Too Late
http://unclebucksblog.com
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

Updates to "A" in the Amazon Warrior Index:

1.A Bloody Day
2.A Deadly Trap
3.A Favorite's Demise

They're all three at the top of the list. That isn't likely to occur often - perhaps never again ...
I've managed to capture info for all of the videos in the Amazon Warriors section of Olaf's site.
I will update the Archive a little bit at a time so that neither of us gets swamped ...
And besides, I've got to make sure that all these links are working.
There's about nothing that I dislike more than a borken link - except maybe for Brussels Sprouts -
And even they aren't so bad if you oil 'em up and cook them in chicken stock.
All seriousness aside, Olaf has a few more or less "non-combative" sections on his site which I will proceed to investigate ...
But for the time being, updates to the Archive will occur mainly in the Warriors section - which I expect is Olaf's "First Love".

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has just released a "video-game-style" movie called "Shoot-the-Girls" ...
And it must have been One Wild Weekend with these three lissome ladies scrambling around!
I've been puzzling about how to call attention to Olaf's New Releases before they take their place on a page of the index ...

So ... On the first page of the index you will see the Breaking News megaphone ...
Directly under that it says Just Released! ...
Followed by an image of Hollywood's latest Wonder Woman who is making a serious dash for Pontus Media and that video producer!
Press her (somewhere) and you will gain access to the banner page for Shoot the Girls which happens to be Olaf's latest release.
When Olaf's next update comes along I will (hopefully) have gotten things straightened out and the video will assume its position in the archive to be replaced by the latest offering.

It would seem that somehow I've become one of those guys who "can't leave well enough alone, but has to keep improving things until he has a complete disaster."

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

:clap: I've added a fair number of items to the "Photosets" page ... This will be the last of the major upsets to the Archive, but it will keep me on my toes as fresh material comes along.
Judging by the date on the earlier of those photosets, Olaf's Team of Amazons has been in business now for twelve years ...
And a good number of those young women have been jumping through hoops to amuse us for about nine of those twelve years.
I not only pass along my thanks, but I feel that they deserve a good deal of credit.
Getting herself killed off in one way or another every week - and keeping herself looking great while she is at it isn't a bit easier for her than it likely would be for anyone else out there.
You women all have my respect as well as my gratitude.
You've earned it.
:clap:
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

03/04/2018 02:00 PM
I've added the latest from Tommy Gunn to his Black Nylons Gallery. The Gallery has been entirely reworked so that specific items are easier to access and to resequence which I'll admit is only important from my point of view. The Catalogue is now a PDF file which, thanks to all the code that it takes to drive it, is larger than many of the video trailers so be patient as it can take a few seconds (or more) to fill the page. The "color scheme" on the selections lets "us" know that we'd like to have more to "preview" on a particular video, which was another reason for breaking that single page into "line items" on a "menu". Well ... Enough! Go have a look at the Black Nylons Gallery!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

"Fatal Desire" is the latest video from Olaf Winter and his Amazon Team ...
His preview poster and pictures are here at:

http://unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Amazons ... -index.htm

(What a long link! Almost as bad as the ones I find when searching for a YouTube video! Let's see if it works?)
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I'm sitting here at my P/C waiting to see how much trouble our latest "No'Easter" storm brings us in the way of snow and rain ...
And I stumbled across a set of 21 pictures that Tommy Gunn had sent me from his No Witnessess video ...
Should I keep them to myself? Now, why would I do a thing like that? Here's the link:
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Black_Nyl ... review.htm
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I've installed a "Search Tool" for the Amazon Index. Now that we have Olaf's videos listed in alphabetical order, this search will allow you to locate the movies in which a favorite Amazon has played a role. Olaf didn't always list the players in the introductions he composed for the previews on his site. I haven't made any attempt at guessing as I don't know the names of all his Leading Ladies. So there is room for improvement. There almost always is. But the "search" works well, is simple to install, and the "spider" can redo my site index on demand. I even was able to "customize" the display page. Who could ask for more?
And now I'll let you in on a little "secret" that I'm positive someone would have discovered anyway. I installed the "search engine" with Olaf's Amazons in mind. But I did not limit the search to his index pages. That being the case, you may look for any name (or word for that matter) and if it exists in the verbiage on my site, you will locate the file in which it exits.
Try "Luna" as an example, to see what happens ... I haven't yet discovered how to locate multiple words but I'm sure there's a way!
And as Olaf would say, "Have Fun!" http://www.unclebucksblog.com
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

03/13/2018 12:00 Noon
Olaf has recently publicized his Custom Video, "Greed Kills All - Part 2" ...
There are no fewer than eight (make that 8!) images in this index ...
Now you all know the drill ...
So click this link and the 'Just Released' Wonder Woman to see for yourselves!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Black_Nyl ... nylons.htm

This is the link to Tommy Gunn's "Black Nylons Gallery"
As you can see, it is a simple site advertising TG's videos.
There are no "Bells and Whistles" and nothing can be either purchased or downloaded.

And you all must be aware of the "index" I assembled for Olaf Winter's Amazon Warriors ...

So, if anyone is in need of an advertising tool similar to these,
I would be pleased to put one together for you.

Now then to be honest, I have no idea how much good this does anyone
but it gives me something to do when I have trouble sleeping at night.

:pc:
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Today is the First Day of Spring! Or at least it is according to the calendar hanging on the front of the pantry door in my kitchen.
You couldn't tell it by the temperature outside however. It stands at 20 degress Farenheit - and I shall leave to others to determine what that may be in Centigrade.
Now then - Olaf has released a new video for all of you who enjoy witnessing beautiful women being stabbed to death.
As he has written, it approaches a recast version of "Dead Meet" in which Thyarmis played the victim.
This time around, Thyarmis portrays the villain of the piece while Antaris is the damsel who comes to a bad end in "No Escape-Death Awaits".
Olaf has "served notice" with his poster, and I have enlarged upon it a bit and put his notice on the Amazon Index.
Come one and all and have a look!
Admission is Free!

http://www.unclebucksblog.com
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has released Fallen Amazons 13 - a photoset containing over 100 pictures of the Amazons laid out as we like to see them!
Olaf's updates are coming thick and fast these last few days, so at the Amazon Archive the 'Click!' beneath the 'Just Released!' header gains access to the video he posted two days ago. And clicking on the Wonder(ful) Woman image results in the promo for the photoset.

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

03/27/2018 08:30 AM
"Greed Kills All - Part 3" has just been posted, The final chapter in a trilogy of videos released under the Titaneia Custom and available there as well as in the Amazon Warriors section of Olaf's web site. It would appear that Queen Talanis has gotten away with her murderous misdeeds ... What do you think? Better yet ... Download your copy of the video to find out ...

uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has instigated another Tribal War between and among the warriors of his Amazon Team.
This is the 15th episode in this on-going series of carnage, death, and destruction.
Well ... That may overstating the case a bit.
The fact of the matter is that the temple itself sustained very little in the way of visible damage.
Like all female stunt players, the women wear nothing in the way of protective armour ...
When an Amazon Warrior stops an arrow in mid-flight, she most often does so with her chest!
Take a good look at the preview on the
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm (Amazon Archive)
and then hasten to Olaf's Amazon Warrior site to download your copy of the video.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Olaf has loosed Morgane upon the unfortunate Antaris in the "Baroness Mankiller". I don't know how they came up with the title to this video as there isn't a male anywhere in sight.
And that is fine with me as the women are best left to themselves before the camera in this business. Click on the running image of the "Wonder Wonder" at the Archive to view Olaf's preview of two other Wonderful Women.