Crimehouse New Production "The Archer"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Crimehouse New Production "The Archer"

Post by red_dog_7 »

Crimehouse has produced one of their most suspenseful customs "THE ARCHER". Two women are out sun bathing when stalked and captured by The Archer. He plans to use their belly buttons as targets and if he misses they get to go free.

http://s11.postimg.org/rnizn3brn/Archer_Cover.jpg

If you like the added suspense this one is great. This is one of my favorite productions from them...
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Crimehouse New Production "The Archer"

Post by xj900uk »

I think they got the point of his target practice... :lol:
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

This looks like a really good remake of the WAVE classic, which suffered from low resolution. Glad you did it!
red_dog_7
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.

Post by red_dog_7 »

I have been working with Wave to get them to do an Anniversary remake. Was on the books in early 2016, but due to unforeseen issues was canceled late. Will be trying again in 2017 with them. In the meantime, boy did Crimehouse nail the remake. Glad I worked with them on it. Will be planning a sequel with them in 2017 as well...
red_dog_7

PKF "Bullseye"

Post by red_dog_7 »

I commissioned this PKF production when WAVE was unable to do an "Archer" remake this summer.

Melissa Moore does her best imitation of a bellybutt when her belly button is used as target practice in an archery contest. She is absolutely hot in the boots and bikini used in the story.

Let me know what you think.

I am still trying for Debbie D and Tina in a new WAVE production next year. Will see how that goes...

I also did an Archer 2 with CRIMEHOuSE. Which they finally made an awesome sequel since the original WAVE sequel was never to my liking.

Let me know what you think of both customs...
red_dog_7

Post by red_dog_7 »

Its PKS's "Bullseye"... By the way...
red_dog_7

Crimehouse New Production "The Archer 3"

Post by red_dog_7 »

Crimehouse has produced by far the best sequel to this story line in there newest custom "Archer 3" .

The effects were amazing and his actresses do some fantastic acting with great reactions. Advocate has really brought his "A" game. The background story really came out nicely done.

Let me know what you think.... Each custom they have done for me has gotten better and better...
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Post by Advocate »

Wow, just saw this topic. Thank you very much, Red Dog! Every time working for your «Archer» serial we try to use some new effects and story tricks! Your idea about Hunter with a bow is really great slasher, we’re happy we can do it for you and for other viewers!