Welcome Back, Geno!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Indrid Cold

Re: Welcome Back, Geno!

Post by Indrid Cold »

Geno wrote:Vladnos, it does not matter that you claim you never made any anti-female or anti-male comments. Grace was trying to point out that it would not matter if you had. You very well over the years you have hurt a lot of feelings of your fellow DeadSkirts members, and have plenty of unpaid vacation time to show for it, too. So it's better to admit that you have hurt people by lashing out at them when you felt wronged. They don't want to hear a list of the types of insults you may not have used over the years. Only that you did insult and that is the first step in the healing proceed and to help you get back on track. Also I want to thank you for wishing no bad luck on my physical and mental health. I am doing better but it is still a struggle to maintain some level of good health and still work.
You're about the only member I've ever really insulted. And you always asked for it.

Anyway, my original point is that there is not an excuse for the bigoted and misogynistic language you have sometimes employed.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

Guys, as Chris said, take care in all that extreme weather out there! Good lord, things are rough in a lot of places...it's even reached cold fingers into my beloved South. Stay warm, dry and safe!

Regarding a return to peace, really, it feels nice. I woke up this morning, came online to enjoy my pre-dawn cup of tea while visiting the boards, enjoyed reading many posts, and I'm going to spend time this weekend happily catching up with folks. I'm getting a new installment ready for the Classic Hollywood Film Noir thread at DS, Geno hon (and I loved giving some kudos to Michelle of Chokechamber, what a splendid gal). I put up a playful avatar at FN that an artist friend gave me (putting my signature dark glasses on a fun pic by Niagara Detroit -- see below) and I'm going to answer some emails and interesting posts there. And of course I am right here saying hi.

When I feel my energy flowing into positive channels like that, the day feels bright (no matter what it is doing outside). So thanks, everyone. You all are the kings of sexy death, and when we take a few deep breaths and remember it, your kingdoms are full of delightfully wicked joys.
Attachments
Grace is innocent, lol.jpg
Grace is innocent, lol.jpg (93.44 KiB) Viewed 4472 times
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Hi Grace, no use talking to vladnos / Ingrid Cold when he been smoking that weed or hitting the bottle again. I like happy good natured drunks...but he one of the mean ones ! :lol2: We are going to have skip him up for the duration of this thread, Grace.

Producer/actress Michelle dressed in her micro miniskirt,
lays mortally wounded next to her cheating
"sister" in "Blood Thicker Than Water", before being
finished off with another bullet!. She has beautiful
unblemish tatooless soft skin! and very comforatable giving
us nice upskirt views of her panties when "dead".

Anyway back to the good stuff. Fetish only actress, producer, Michelle of Choke Chamber is one of kind. She not only producers but can be the star of he own production. Nowadays she were many more micro-miniskirt than ever.

Also I found the URL for your avatar on ("DS") so it is working again full. You account is complete restore the way is was Grace. Thanks for sharing how well you felt this morning which have a delicious cup of hot tea! It sure beat waking up to calls to join some hate club.

Chris B --- Ok I will email you. You know my email is a matter of public record DeadSkirts at Gmail. Still I go ahead, and we can dicuss all you videos in erotic detail , including the explicit one' s if you like. It not problem in private!

Geno