Poll: What Would You Rather See?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Poll: What Would You Rather See?

Post by Nyghtfall »

I'm in a bit of an artistic quandary. Over the years, the cost of 3D art content has reached a point where a single product can wipe out my weekly discretionary income. Case in point, DAZ 3D recently released the largest city environment ever created for DAZ Studio, for $60. I could buy a really nice pair of heels for a custom video for $60. Suffice it to say, it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to justify spending so much money on content I may only use once, if ever. In fact, most of the content I've bought since starting my hobby 10 years ago has never been featured in any of my work.

When PKF Studios announced the loss of their studio, I decided to scrap my Night Shower series, stop financing customs with anyone, and focus on my 3D art. Since then, I've come to realize that decision may have been a little rash. Lily LaBeau rocked the first Night Shower, and I know many of you also liked it. As much as I enjoy watching her, I'm itching for a new "victim", and to see other ideas performed by real people.

My problem is that it takes at least 7 months to save up for a custom video, and I'm having trouble deciding what to focus my spending on. I want to know what you would rather see, and I've created a poll to help you tell me. It will be open through the end of August. Please be honest.

Thank you.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2954541/C ... y-Question
Nyghtfall

Re: Poll: What Would You Rather See?

Post by Nyghtfall »

This poll has caused some confusion on another board. To be clear, I'm not giving up 3D art, I'm just trying to figure out how to prioritize my discretionary income.

Thanks to those who've voted so far. I appreciate it.
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by GMC8121 »

I voted for live action, mainly because I loved "Night Shower" & just like you, I'm itching for a new victim to meet the same fate as the lovely Miss LaBeau!
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

It looks like everyone who wants to vote has. The last count topped out at 34, three days ago. An overwhelming majority of you - 27 - would rather see live-action video. I don't imagine the numbers will waver much in the next three weeks, so in light of the results, I've closed voting early.

I still need to finish paying off my new graphics card, and then I'll start saving up for Night Shower 2. I've already contacted PKF, and John is ready to work with me again.

Thank you all again, very much, for your input. I greatly appreciate it.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

I paid off my graphics card last year but decided to save for a new guitar soon after picking up my music hobby again. Thanks to a boost from this year's tax refund, it'll be here Friday. Meanwhile, I'm debt-free and can buy whatever I want so I'm finally going to treat myself to another custom video.

Given how old this thread is, I'm hard-pressed to believe anyone might care at this point, but I wanted to let those of you interested to know that I've scrapped my plans for any Night Shower sequels again due to the amount of time it takes me to save up for even a basic custom (at least 7 months) and it's possible to know what kind of environment JohnM will have access to. Any ideas for future customs will be largely influenced by whatever resources he has available by the time I can afford to pay for one.