Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!!

Post by Geno »

Mkkb,

WAVE Productions is an Icon company in my book.

I have been with them since 1989 (eighty nine!) They don't make the simple 5 minute clips like Bluestone, JohnM, or Gruntfilms. There stories must have a middle middle and end which I do prefer more! My most favorite underground flim from this internet companies is WAVE's "Female Mercenaries On Zombie: Part 1" island. Mr. Whitson has always been good at accepting criticism for his work. In the prime days of Femmegore back in 2002, I was able to post heavy complaints about the asexual nature of his videos. No hugging , no kissing, between male and females and not even suggestion that a man and woman may have has sex in most of his films. He made a few softcore sex videos since then, but that is only because he took the constructive criticism.

Other problems I have with WAVE videos is that the women on average take all day to die, and when a man is shot, he always drops like a fly. I was dispointed in Female Mecernaries Part 2. Which was released with an 8 year delay.

So though I have a high respect for the Director of WAVE, and like I said, his actresses like Tina, Pam and Debbie D are among the best underground. He just does not have the plots and scenes that appeal to me as of late.

Sincerely Geno
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

Gerno,Geno, Geno. I see you are still bored so let me clarify nyself once more. I know you were referring to my mother, like you would handle me in the past. What I am saying
is you don't refer to my mother in the past, present or future. Do you understand now or is your skull too tight to contain any brains. There are consequences to those kinds of statemnets, so don't even try it again.

As far as printing positive statements about Blue's work, of course I would print it on the message board. I write and suggest customs, it would be stupid of me to hold back.
I like the site and I like the way he does my customs on a general basis. He is in the business
of selling these customs, unlike you who is selling nothing but trouble, disrespect for women
and threatening to denigrate mothers. You spend more time here then you spend on your own
board ,and believe me you not exactly helping to sell your site. Follow you own advice and
accept criticism from your own board members. Oh, I forgot, you got rid of all the dissidents,
slammed down by one of your many rules and you finally did ban some people.The only fear
I smell here comes from the members of you own board. I see you are now inviting Max to
take a vacation, that sounds familiar. You sound like you need one yourself, until your
medications kick in.

If you don't like Suzi's performances on a whole, fine, then I would suggest to Blue
that he doesn't do the pussy shoot. It seems to me you already prejudged the video before
it is even gets made. There are many other actresses in the sea to choose from. Debbie D
and maybe Tina are doing shootings for Horror Variety Theatre, why not take you pussy
shooting over there? You did the same thing with "The Silencers", you prejudged it simply
because Blue was making it. Of couse,you are going to use the excuse that you were only
joking (right).

Finally, I don't need to earn your respect ,because it means nothing to me. You never quite got the gist of this board or of PP. We are inclined to be more positive and uplifting, not a reenactment of Star Wars. We don't give our new members pith helmets, bayonets and a rifle. We leave that up to you, Flame Warrior, and the members on your site, if they have a choice.

Sincerely Kevin67
chton

Post by chton »

OMG, be afraid, a very angry man with bad grammar, an inability to spell correctly, who's too frenzied to re read his post to avoid looking stupid is on the loose. I'm personally scared that he will blow a gasket and have a heart attack at the keyboard while posting more of his nonsense. Well to be truthful, I'm not really scared of that, hopeful...well not quite, who else can entrain the masses with his ramblings. Where would we be without his pithy unintentional malaprops?
I hear tell, from himself of course that's he some expert cyber bully or some such, all I see is poor attempts at passive aggressivism and name calling, that's just weak. I think it's a mistake to try to deal with him like he was a rational being, it won't work.
I know he feeds off of this, and ignoring him is the best way to deal, but come on, he's such an easy target. Besides, he clearly gets off on this, so why deny him his outlet? Don't we all hang out here to deal with our fetishes, his just happens to be getting stomped while trying to be a bully. I don't suffer fools or bullies lightly and nor should anyone else. I await a badly mangled attempt at wit complete with bad spelling and weak passive aggressivism.
Sadly this may be another thread that needs closing, or ignoring. I admit I can't help myself, he's so cute when he's all angry and upset, just like a little kid who wants the adults to pay attention to him. Best to do so before he starts a fire or tortures a small animal.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

chton,

The problem with targets that easy is that they don't know when they've been destroyed. Remember the black knight in Monty Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail"? They cut off both arms and legs and he was still "running" around acting like he'd won. Best to move on and hope your horse kicks him in the head when you step over him.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Kevin67--- I told you boy, I don't trash mamma's any more, You have to go back to 1999 to see that kind of roleplay from me. When I did is was to humilate and destoy reputations on the various members who I consider my enemy. Get through your thick skull Kevin67, I don't do it anymore, because, and only because it pleases me, not to do it anymore. You don't even factor into that choice. End of story.

Chton--- Just stay off this thread and watch me. There will be no need to shut it down. We are exchanging a lot of interesting ideas, now that we are back on track. This thread is salvagable. You just have to set on the sidelines and watch me work it, boy. Yes this is exciting for me too. :idea:

Kevin67 wrote:If you don't like Suzi's performances on a whole, fine, then I would suggest to Bluethat he doesn't do the pussy shoot. It seems to me you already prejudged the video before it is even gets made. There are many other actresses in the sea to choose from. Debbie Dand maybe Tina are doing shootings for Horror Variety Theatre, why not take you pussyshooting over there? You did the same thing with "The Silencers", you prejudged it simplybecause Blue was making it. Of couse,you are going to use the excuse that you were only joking (right?).

Wait a minute, a pussy shootings are so erotic to me, and so rare the even with an actress with low quality acting skills, can do it for me, as long as she is beautiful. Suzi has that much going for her. No I will be glad to sign up for that on the pre-order list when it done and come out. :idea: I wouldn't be telling the truth if I did not state my opinion what I know about Suzi Leigh's acting skills and the fact she would be great as a victim shot in her pussy. ....through a beautiful dress on top of that.

If Bluestone threatens to halt production of the pussy shoooting because he did not like my constructive critcism of Suzi...then even I would be afraid to post. :oops: :oops: .. I don't want him to back down from doing that Kevin67. He's got me by my lovely balls. I am thinking with the other head when it comes to that. :oops:

Sincerely Geno :idea:
chton

Post by chton »

Ah what's the matter tough guy? Scared, I can understand why would you want to get into it with someone who continually puts you in your proper place, i.e. the trash bin. I doubt anyone else will bother to engage with you, they seem to be a reasonable lot. It's okay, maybe if you stomp and kick up a tantrum some one else will come play with you lil tyke. All this tough talk about your cyber bullying, like it takes a tough guy to talk shit on the internet, oh well I guess just more typical empty talk from a big mouth.
I apologize to the general community, I should be better than this, but since most folks are wisely choosing to ignore our "friend" I thought I would keep our resident tool in this thread before he decides he's not getting enough attention and starts spewing in other threads. And who says I don't contribute?
I'd await a reply but I think he's too scared. :eek:
Geno

Post by Geno »

Hey Kevin---I don't think you realise it, but I am on the pre-order list for the "The Silencers Remake". I am hopeful we can see some good acting by the beautiful Miss Velvet, but if not, the scene sounds so sexy It will be worth it for me. So I am not trashing it.

Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote: If Bluestone threatens to halt production of the pussy shoooting because he did not like my constructive critcism of Suzi...then even I would be afraid to post. :oops: :oops: .. I don't want him to back down from doing that Kevin67. He's got me by my lovely balls. I am thinking with the other head when it comes to that.

Sincerely Geno

Okay, Geno,

The Suzi pussy shooting is cancelled!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now, do you know fear, my friend? Now, do you wish you had never posted those evil comments about sweet and sultry Suzi????

No, Geno, I'm only kidding :D Already shot the video. Now, should I release it in 2010 or 2011??? :lol:

This is fun :idea:

Geno, I would suggest that you check out Suzi's performance in "The Seance". As a bonus, she stabs lovely Kerie to death before being killed herself. Maybe someone who has seen this video can briefly review it here. Personally, I think it's one of Suzi's best Bluestone performances. Anybody care to comment positively or negatively on that video?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Geno wrote:
Nightposter--- I know what I am about to say is way beyond your cabalities to understand, but I am going to say it anyway. FF is my board too, and FF is your board. DeadSkirts is my board, and it's your board also Mr. Nightposter..... I know, I know, what I just said is way beyond what you can comprehend, but I assure you, it is true. :yes:

After everything you have seen Nightposter, over the last few days, the management of FF and DS is not going to take your suggestion of a US against THEM board. They are co-friendly and even as we debate this issue, people are posting and enjoying the erotism both board have to offer and are not even aware this is going on. You if you are really getting the urge to "block" something, might I suggest you pull a disappearing act. right now? :clap:

Geno

Blue, sorry for this, last post on "him"
Gee, I was "advised" that somebody was shooting his mouth off again.
No Mr "geno" you can't comprehend...You are a MEMBER of this board, I am a MEMBER of this board, I care a rats ass about what you are and do on DS, But here you are a MEMBER
and have NO right or authority to tell anyone that they should leave or stop posting here.

I'm not leaving, I like it here :D

I have never suggested a "us agaist them" board - only in your twisted mind.

I have publicly stated I do not like the way you run DS, and I have told you several times
that I no longer visit your "fun house" and will NEVER post there again.

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY "CLOCKER": ( I did security work too)
I have no intention of ever joining any place you even have junior moderator status at,
I will not join or visit your "super duper new DS board" even if it was the last place on earth!
now YOU do a disappearing act for awhile and quit telling everybody how to think, and what they really mean, and how they really need a time out.

I have blocked you at every board that I can, I do not need your comedy act, I have better people to converse with.

back on topic

I have no problem telling a producer - any producer - when something does not sit well with me - I paid for a custom at AES years ago, supplied uniforms and a script, and what I got back looked like a totally different video. I paid extra and provided shipping labels ( with postage) for the return of the uniforms with my copy of the video - didn't get them, complained and was "banned" from his web site and purchasing any videos .
supposedly the postage wasn't "enough" to ship the itens in one package ( I doubled what it cost me to send it to him ) and the uniforms must have gone lost in the mail... yea right, he used them in four more vids that year.
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Geno

Post by Geno »

It not biggie. I only wish you were not post on any board where I am not only a Jr. Moderator, but the mere fact, that I am member. I wouldn't be so lucky to get rid of you that way, would it. :lol:
My Goodness Nightposter---I do you get the feeling the Nighposter not only does not like me, he does not even like DeadSkirts! :eek: You are not first one boy. When you run a tight ship like me, you become a hated man as part of the job. I sure there are 1 or 2 people who hate me even more than you Nightposter, BUT they don't broadcast it, like you do. They just leave as quietly as they came. The weeds will be thick on your grave Nightposter, but Blue and I will still be good trusting friends. :approve:

Bluestone--- Acting skills are not the most important thing when you are dealing with the fetish. You suggested me watching "The Seance". Well of course number one factor is selecting a video is my favorite method of kill. If I get this video, will it only be to see Suzi acting at her best? Gee I don't know. I was sorta hoping I could get a good video with her in some kind of shooting scene, and have it rumor to be one of her better performances. I have to think on that one. :cool:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Up to you, Geno. You're the one who brought up the acting skills issue. Suzi is shot to death in "The Seance", but she takes two in the chest. I'm not asking you to buy it. I'm merely stating that Suzi can indeed act. As you may know, she, like many Wave actresses, started as a model. When she worked for Wave, she was just starting out in acting. She's come a long way since then :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Geno,

At some point, you are going to wear out your welcome here. Blue is very patient, but even he has his limits. A number of us are going to help you wear that welcome out a bit faster. Your ego is bigger than your brain, and sooner or later, you'll get tricked into making a remark equivalent to the one you made about Britton and we'll all get to kiss your sorry tail feathers good-bye.

The continued success of DeadSkirts rests mainly with inertia. You don't run a tight ship. You run a ship without any lifeboats and full of people who can't or won't swim. People don't dislike you for being authoritarian, they dislike you because you are ignorant, prejudiced and frequently irrational. If you actually read and understood the content of most of the posts you respond to, you'd probably be able to say something demonstrating a modicum of intelligence, and if you took the time to have someone proofread your posts, you'd realize how illiterate you are (not an insult, the evidence is irrefutable). Everyone makes minor typos, whereas you rarely spell a word with over one letter correctly. In English, that includes only "a" and "I", and we know how much you like "I".

Tick tock, Geno. You're on the left hand side of a normal distribution.
Geno

Post by Geno »

I am not going to wear out anything! You know what you can do with the word patience too! Your either dreaming or smoking that stuff again Max!

Alright Max you are really asking for it....

You been asking for it for a few days now. So I am going to give it too you with both barrels. You are wrong ,Bluestone no patience whatsoever. That has nothing to with it. I am here right now, Mr. Max..right where the action is, and I will be here tommorow. Do you know why? Because I have not done anything wrong. A very tiny microscopic, rag-tag bunch has been doing nothing as of late except on the geno-bashing wagon. Even you have posed your stupid crap to egg one them on Max. You have broken away from your conservative manners to start correcting English mistakes for the one, and only one purpose,..that of harassment. Something on that tight ship of DS you, nor anyone of the roughians would be able to get away , and you know it.

You set up there and egg them all on to put their empty heads into the sand by using the "FOE-SYSTEM Button" and postng in your over-sized color lettering. It's supposed to be a cure-all magic bullet huh Max? When you see those methods have no effect on me, you come crying whinning like some of the next door old ladies cats are.

I am here because I did not do anything wrong. Now if everyone was acting civil and not have such a wild party with me as the doormat, you would earn half a point with me Max.
Being called a cyber-idiot and illiterate, son of a b*tch, gives me more of a right to shoot back than anyone else. Only you don't like my methods of return fire. That just too bad Max. You have hundreds of erotic threads on femmefatalities that you could move on to, but instead you have tuned you station to Geno-entertaiment.

Don't give me that inertia crap. The only one factor in running DeadSkirts. For a man who does not the first thing about a website, other than typing http://WWW.DEADSKIRTS dot / SUPERBOARD you sure have a lot of wrong ideas. Sure the Board has a lot of Inertia. Sure the websites are saturated with the name DeadSkirts. It take more than Inertia to keep a website at the top. It take caring for your members, having the best moderators, having select advertiser that are never allowed to make legal or crimnal threats against you members, and given people a board where they are free from directy harassment like you starting to do for the first time in you history within the last 2 days.

So forget about patience and overstaying welcomes ...because .. You really don't how two co-friendly webmaster think, or work Max5s. You don't know what checks and balances Blue and I have in place so that no real harm is done. All you can suggest in Ban ban ban ban ban Geno! Something I wouldn't never do to you Max. You just can not see the overall area of the two boards, because you are joining the very few here Max, who are playing the lower pits in the mud box!

You want to use a "tick tock clock" Max? Do you know how long 1 BILLON seconds is. More than 32 years! So tick away Max and try to earn your AA degrees in English somewhere else! :shake:

Sincerely Geno
Last edited by Geno on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Bluestone wrote:Up to you, Geno. You're the one who brought up the acting skills issue. Suzi is shot to death in "The Seance", but she takes two in the chest. I'm not asking you to buy it. I'm merely stating that Suzi can indeed act. As you may know, she, like many Wave actresses, started as a model. When she worked for Wave, she was just starting out in acting. She's come a long way since then :yes:
Blue

Huray back on topic again !!! :approve:

Bluestone--- All of these critiques about Suzi Liegh's acting is just to give an honest example of how I feel about one aspect of a Silk Video Production. It is important factor, but not the most important.

Let's say I had a problem with your lighting. I would post "Silk Video tend to be dark and poorly lit." Then you would look on your movie list and find one that you know for a fact that is well lit. They you would suggest I buy it to see better lighting? No Bluestone, I would not buy a video just to see great lighting. As far is catching up with some Suzi's Vidoes that have some of her best acting so far in it, I still would prefer to see her in a shooting scene, even if she is shot in the chest.

Now when the time comes where Miss Leigh gets shot in her pussy through a pretty dress, the potential eroticism of a scene like that, outweighs the usual passe acting I have seen her done in the pass.

Even though I would never require it from any member, a good complete review, like the one's I give, will comment on the Lighting, camera work, sets, costumes, acting, model looks, method of death, dialouge, acting and reactions. Sure I would like to see better acting videos Suzi Leigh has made, but I have to at least get a one female shooting in there.

Sincerely Geno
Last edited by Geno on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:
You want to use a "tick tock clock" Max? Do you know how long 1 BILLON seconds is. More than 32 years! So tick away Max and try to earn your AA degrees in English somewhere else! :shake:
Sincerely Geno [/size]
Actually 1 Billion seconds is less than 32 years which proves 2 points
1) Your math is as bad as your English
2) You don't think before you speak

I see I made you angry. Angry people are easier to push into making careless remarks.

Tick tock.