Silencers Remake

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Mac

Silencers Remake

Post by Mac »

Hello Bluestone.

I read with interest about your remake of a part of 'The Silencers'.

Could you tell me more about it; as I think it would be a great vehicle for Petra?

I'd certainly think about buying a copy.

Mac.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: Silencers Remake

Post by Geno »

I would a buy of a video like, if it were made by anyone except Bluestone. Petra would be fantastic as the bad/girl victim in like a scene that. The only problem, is that the current director may not be able to pull it off corectly. I just can't think of any directors out there that could pull. Do you have any ideas? :lol:

If you are refering to the scene in which the busty Nancy Kovack is embracing our male hero "Dino" in "The Silencers"" (1966) and just about to stab him, when another woman (Tina) shoots her in the back with two quick, silenced shots, and she dies instantly, while dressed in just a shirt and pantyhose, then I am all for it!

Where Bluestone is likey to fall short in a reproduction like that, is 1st of all, Nancy was shot in her back....there is no way Bluestone can squeeze in his mandatory breast shots in. Of course he could have over-penetration and have the bullet exit her breast, but that would mean the good guy would get hit by the bullets. The next flaw likely to occur in a Bluestone video, is that compared to the original shooting, the sexy bad girl was killed instantly, and he would want to think of someway for her to take all day to die. :yes: :disapprove:

Seriously, there is a copyright concern too. My take on it is all you have to do, is modify somewhat the condtions she was shot and killed. Instead of having her wearing a man shirt, have her wearing a silky baby-doll or some other lingerie. (The biggest complaint about that shooting, is that she was wearing a man's shirt instead of something more feminine.) Next have Nancy reaching for a gun, instead of and knife. Finally you can and still should have a another women kill her. (Women killing Women) Then you still have the good guy ease her body down to the carpet. Then have the good guy and the woman start, or least hint ,they are going to make love to each other to celebrate the killing of that bad girl.

No movie company can get a copyright on the idea that a women can't be killed while in a man's arms.

Sincerely Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Mac,

The Silencers re-make has already been filmed as a custom with Velvet playing Kovack's character and Voytek playing Helm. It is indeed the scene where Matt Helm is kissing Nancy Kovack. As they kiss, Nancy's about to stab Helm in the back when she is shot in the back by Helm's associate.

Geno, there is no copyright in an idea. Unless it's word for word dialogue and action, it's fair game. How many pseudo-I-Jury shootings have you seen over the years. Secondly, you're dead wrong about your unfounded remarks that all Bluestone videos are the same. I include a lot of elements in my videos that everyone seems to like. Now, I have a quick shooting death featuring none other than Petra and I can't find even 16 takers. So, you tell me why I should do more quick shooting deaths. Also, I have a pussy shooting that you requested, but have yet to review... probably because you'd have to admit that I do other-than-breast shootings :D

Anyway, since it's already filmed, I can already brag that you are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about all of your negative Bluestone Videos remarks. Velvet dies as Kovack dies in the movie, and does a great job. Two bullets in the back with no exit wounds and no extended dying scene. Once I post it, Geno, you can post your retraction :lol:

Promos will be up in a week or two :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

I already said you couldn't put a copyright on an idea Bluestone. I know that already. :mad:

I did not know you had completed the production. That's great news. :approve: I thought you were in the planning stages and I simply gave my stamp of "No faith" in you taking on a non-breast shooting project like that. I can't be wrong, because that is only my opinion and feeling based on what you like and how it affects your video productions.

Speaking of KHP , he was so afraid of doing a remake of the "The Silencers", that even with my suggestions of modifications, he could only show me the yellow streaks up his back. So we just forgot the whole thing. :roll:

I shouldn't have to retract any statements about this shooting video until I see it. The statements I made were based on the belief that you had not even shot the scene yet. Promo won't do it either. I want to see the video before I pass judgement. If I don't like it Bluestone, it's not the end of the world. Every video video I buy from you, it not going to necessarily be liked by me. As long as you are bascially honest your written promos of the movie and what it contains, I as the customer accept that and say you deserve payment. I look it at , a post an honest review. From there it could be rated as fantastic, good, average, or you could earn the DeadSkirts thumbs down award for it. :disapprove: If you are going to expose your videos to the public, you must expect some negative reviews once in a while, Bluestone. We are not bounded by the G-Man 6.5 minimun star rating. You get your reviews no matter what from DS.

I try to find out a much as I can about about a video before I buy it, in the promos. If it's a least a fair bet,then you have earned you money Bluestone.
:clap:

P.S. Take some pretty interesting sales promotion notes Bluestone. As you know, I wouldn't buy that Petra breast shooting video, yet you have this "The Silencer" remake with Miss Velvet, who is not as quite as attractive as Petra Morgan, yet I am telling you to put me on the pre-order list for this remake! :idea:

Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote:P.S. Take some pretty interesting sales promotion notes Bluestone. I wouldn't buy that Petra breast shooting video, yet you have this "The Silencer" remake with Kerrie, who is not as quite as attractive as Petra Morgan, yet I am telling you to put me on the pre-order list for this remake! :idea:

Geno
Hey Geno,

The Silencers remake, entitled "The Silenced Spy", features Velvet not Kerie.

Also, as I just stated on DS, my actual personal fetish preference is strangulations, but you see slightly more shootings at Silk Videos than strangulations. Also, I personally prefer breast shootings to other targets, but I have made many videos for the navel shooting fans and other special target fans here. On FF and Silk Videos we try to give the community what they want, Geno. So, I personally think that your criticisms are not well founded. Of my 100 plus videos, how many have you actually viewed?

As for criticism, I'm always open to it, but that doesn't mean that I am open to unfounded general comments like yours. This is what I have a problem with. I would prefer if you would refer to specific matters that you think require improvement. Anyone is free to start a thread such as, "Comments on the Phoenix Series" for example. Then, everyone can say what they like or dislike about this series, or particular episodes, but to say, "I know 'What you like Bluestone' is factored into your videos more often that the wishes of paying public" is not particularly helpful, especially taking into account the many breast shooting fans in this community.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mac

Post by Mac »

Thanks for the information Blue.

I thought it would be the Nancy Kovak scene that you would re-film.
However: I had hoped Petra would be in Nancy's role.

I don't know much about your actress Velvet so will wait and see what the preview
pictures look like.

Good luck with the project.

Mac.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Bluestone...

What are you doing? You must be peeking at my drafts. :disapprove: I did not post anything of that what you say outside of a draft. Review my post again, as you can you can see there are no modificaiton edits.

1. I did SAY Velvet and not Kerrie

2. There nothing in my post that says you are putting your wishes above the paying public.

3. You are just too fast to when it comes to me printing my final post.

4. Re-read my post if you will.

Geno.

P.S. As far as critics go, if you are really open to them, you must accept one fact that I have known for years by operating DeadSkirts. People are going to give you negative reviews from time to time, that will lack the details you would wished they had. It's as fact of life.

Do not expect the reviewer to cover all the elements in your products when he or she critcizes it. Some of them will give it a thumbs-down review and run away, leaving you crying about negative reviews. You don't want to make them feel uncomfortable about posting a review on FF, with the fear that you are going to complain about their reviews.

If you would like to respectfully put a few holes in a given negative reiview, than ask them to comment on the elements you want too hear about, "What did you think about the lighting," "What do you think about the special effects", "Did the actress do a good job leading up to the kill?" Don't always expect them to cover all the ranking elements of a movie review. As them some specifics if they are given you a bad review, without the substance to back it up. By the same token, I have seen people give very positive reviews of your pictures with no substance to back it up expect the fact the Petra is more actractive than Suzi Leigh, or some other actress. I want to hear substance in reviews also, but I accept the fact you can't put a gun to anyone head and force them to do it.

Remember Bluestone, no one has to give you any reviews. Your biggest job shouldn't be to scare the criticizers away, but to try and create an envioriment where people feel comfortable with posting reviews, good or bad.

P.S Bluestone, "How many videos have I watched of yours?" I don't have to watch any of your videos to know which ones were strangulations or which one is a breast shot. I have a many board members that can give me a review, also just by looking at your promos, I can tell which area of the woman's body was targeted and the method of kill, by reading it. :roll:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote: Bluestone...

What are you doing? You must be peeking at my drafts. :disapprove: I did not post anything of that what you say outside of a draft. Review my post again, as you can you can see there are no modificaiton edits.

1. I did SAY Velvet and not Kerrie

2. There nothing in my post that says you are putting your wishes above the paying public.

3. You are just too fast to when it comes to me printing my final post.

4. Re-read my post if you will.

Geno.

Very strange, Geno. A disappearing post with no evidence of an edit. Hmmmm. All I can say is that I saw your post, clicked on it's quote button, and typed my response. I know that our system at FF allows a poster to edit their post for a short time after making it, but does not allow for them to come back several hours or days later and edit a post that someone may already have replied to. That wouldn't be fair. Now, I'm not sure that, if a post is edited during that short editing window, that a notice of the edit is placed in the post. Here, I will stop typing, post, and edit, to check it out...

There... I have edited the post...

Here is the second edit. I think you did post, then edited, my friend. I have no idea how I could ever see your draft before it is posted. Do YOU know of such a function?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote: Bluestone...
P.S. As far as critics go, if you are really open to them, you must accept one fact that I have known for years by operating DeadSkirts. People are going to give you negative reviews from time to time, that will lack the details you would wished they had. It's as fact of life.

Do not expect the reviewer to cover all the elements in your products when he or she critcizes it. Some of them will give it a thumbs-down review and run away, leaving you crying about negative reviews. You don't want to make them feel uncomfortable about posting a review on FF, with the fear that you are going to complain about their reviews.

If you would like to respectfully put a few holes in a given negative reiview, than ask them to comment on the elements you want too hear about, "What did you think about the lighting," "What do you think about the special effects", "Did the actress do a good job leading up to the kill?" Don't always expect them to cover all the ranking elements of a movie review. As them some specifics if they are given you a bad review, without the substance to back it up. By the same token, I have seen people give very positive reviews of your pictures with no substance to back it up expect the fact the Petra is more actractive than Suzi Leigh, or some other actress. I want to hear substance in reviews also, but I accept the fact you can't put a gun to anyone head and force them to do it.

Remember Bluestone, no one has to give you any reviews. Your biggest job shouldn't be to scare the criticizers away, but to try and create an envioriment where people feel comfortable with posting reviews, good or bad.

P.S Bluestone, "How many videos have I watched of yours?" I don't have to watch any of your videos to know which ones were strangulations or which one is a breast shot. I have a many board members that can give me a review, also just by looking at your promos, I can tell which area of the woman's body was targeted and the method of kill, by reading it. :roll:

Geno, you don't seem to get it. I just invited anybody and everybody to post whatever they want about one of my videos, but, so that I can improve my product, constructive criticism is preferred. I certainly don't demand or even expect reviews, and I am certainly not putting a gun to anyone's head to be either positive or negative about my videos. I love feedback, and I AM open to criticism. I think you of all people know that, Geno. I've always allowed you to post your opinions on my videos, such as my over-indulgence in breast shootings and under-indulgence in pussy shootings. Your criticism has been noted, is appreciated, and has been acted on in the past, kind sir, with the Milena pussy-shooting video and the upcoming Suzi pussy-shooting video :lol:

Blue
P.S. I do have to get back to editing "Wonderbabe" now :yes:

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Yes! I posted that originally, but you posted right after I made my edits. This board does not record edits until after someone post under a give post. I simply made my spelling corrections and deleted the things in my draft that I did not stand by, Bluestone. All you have to do next time, instead of crowding your board with quotes, just give me enough time to finalize my post. Then post underneath it. I usually sign out right after I post. No biggie.

Bluestone, you are the one that doesn't get it. :shake: Of course you invite members to post on reviews on this board, but they don't take you up on your offer , is that they see what a guanlet you put your critics through.

'I Bluestone, invite everyone to post a review of the FF board of our videos. However if you review is negative and lacks the details I want to hear, I am going to cry and whine like my neighbors cats. I will personally trash you for posting any review of my videos that lacks details, I want to here. Don't tell me a video sucks and then run away. :mad: --- a would be Bluestone

Now what kind of invite is that when you will not back it up with a comfort zone for any member who would dare post a negative review of one of your videos.

I not only said you couldn't force a person to post a review..I went further and said more importantly said you can't force anyone to put in the constructive details in a review whether it's good or bad.

Listen up Bluestone, if order to get reviews that come from both sides of the coin, it take more than just an invite. You have to make the poster feel comfortable in giving a review in the first place. You will always have the simple reviewer that tells you that a silk video "sucked" and they did not like it. Instead of accusing him or her of libablity, why not ask him or her for the addtional details on some specifics (lighting, camera work, sets, acting skills, dialouge, and so forth) that you want to know more about Bluestone. You can respectfully counter a bad review of a movie.

Take for instance the "Petra Breast Shot" Video. Let say I saw and I thought sucked. I gave it a thumbdown review. Instead of Bluestone whinning ,crying jumping up and down, and pointing fingers Bluestone handles it another way.

FF Member: Bluestones your "Petra Breast Shot" video sucked, too much blood and I really hated it.

Bluestone: Thank you for your review Sir. If I may ask a few follow up questions for clarification. How did you like the costumes?, How did you like the camera work? How was the audio? Did you like the storyline? What would you have change in the movie?

FF Member: Well if you must know, Petra looked like a absolutely like a doll in her tight black mini! and tight blouse. I had no problems with the camera work. The audio was bit echoed and I really did not care for that. The story line had a real low credibity, you could have came up with a better story line that that, like maybe a spy secretarty or something. The lighthing was great. Petra was a good actress, but she took too long to die.

You see, you got the details by asking Bluestone. Most people don't know how to give a accurate review, but they can tell if they liked it or not.

Geno :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thank you kind sir for your very constructive comments on how I could better encourage FF members to contribute reviews of my videos, both positive and negative, both general and specific.

Bluestone

(P.S. There, Geno. No jumping up and down. No tantrums. No fits. It wasn't hard at all, since I don't treat my FF members like that at all, and I never would. This isn't the place for it, but I will start a thread for Silk Video Reviews, because I don't agree with you that FF Members are afraid to post negative comments on this board.)

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Finally Bluestone, :clap:

I have been trying to make that point with you for a long time. What a relief you are finally getting my point. So don't just invite reviews. Make sure, also, that you don't come down hard on anyone for giving a negative review, even when they lack the details you had hoped for. Instead, ask some follow-up questions to the posters who might give you a negative review that lacks the important details you are looking for. Just like I did in that script example above, Bluestone. That way you can bring out the good parts of the production that even the negative poster will admit to.

Bluestone it's not a matter of disagreeing with Geno on whether people are afraid to post a negative review or not, on the FemmeFatalities board. The question is , are you getting those reviews or not?, and the answer is a simple, "no" . Not at this time.

You have to improve the message you put out on inviting negative reviews, to include a comfort zone for those who may want to post one. If a negative review lacks the details you'd hope for, then you need to respectfully ask them some follow up questions on the specifics of the production that they may have left out. :yes:

Geno :cool:

snuffit

Post by snuffit »

I am pretty sure if anyone bought a bluestone video and did not like it they would say so,I have purchased my self several bluestone videos, i personally like a fairly quick death, but i can cut and rejoin the video to suit my own preference. so being able to edit these vids means you get what you want, well most of its there just a fine tune is all it takes.PRESTO PERFECTION, Keep up the good work BLUE.
Geno

Post by Geno »

snuffit wrote: I am pretty sure if anyone bought a bluestone video and did not like it they would say so,I have purchased my self several bluestone videos, i personally like a fairly quick death, but i can cut and rejoin the video to suit my own preference.

I am afraid you are wrong Mr. snuffit. :shake:

People are afraid to post a negative reviews of Silk Videos and maybe even reviews from other producers too on FF. Bluestone has created a envoirment of fear on this board when it comes to that. It's different on DeadSkirts. People are not that afraid to post negative reviews of any products. Recently we had a member named MikeDoms that bascially said that Bluestones actors can act worth a crap. I disagree with that statement, but at the same time, the member knows he can post such things,with, or without the details to back it up.

Bluestone immediately lost his cool and jumped on him about that remark, and shouldn't have in the manner he did. He should let his own actors stand on their own merits. As the member, Ok...Can you be more specific?,.... Where do my actors fall short in their acting skills. ...... Can you tell me what you don't like about the specific acting skills about any one of my actors or actress?

Bluestone tried to use bully tactics, like he is doing right now on this board on another thread called " Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!! "
I made a piece of criticsm about the unfriendly reviewing envoirment on the FF board. A simple respectful point to Bluestone, and what does Bluestone do?... He runs over to make as new thread saying "Hey Gang" Geno thinks people are afraid to post negative reviews of a "silk video" on this board. Then he goes on to say something, I never said!..., like banning people???? I never said he has threaten to ban people over negative reviews. :? Never say that. A webmaster can do far less than banning , and still make this an unfriendly board for posting negative reviews. I wish he would not put those untruths up there. :shake:

Let Say I, Geno, posted that I think Suzi Leigh does not have good acting skills in most of her films dating all of the way back to the days of W.A.V.E Productions. I have commented to that effect in the past. When Bluestone gets ahold of that statement, he is not intrested in extra details, or to learn why I think that way... The only thing he want to do is start another post that says.....the following

"Hey Gang! ....Hey Mob!....Geno Says Suzi Leigh Lacks Good Acting Skills....What are we going to do about it Boys!"--would be Bluestone

Of course I , Geno, can take them all on, any of the week, but the average poster, the average member, does not want to be attacked by the Bluestone-gang for criticizing the acting skills of one of his actresses. They just want the respect of putting their opinion out on the net, and as much or as little details as they want, without be attacked for it, Especially by the webmaster of the board. You just don't have that encouraging envoirment here. Only one man can change that, and that is Bluestone himself. The only thing that is missing is the will for change, Mr. Snuffit? :(

Geno
Last edited by Geno on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, Snuffit,

A couple of good points. Certainly if my products were crap, customers would be emailing me like crazy asking for their money back, instead of posting on a forum, and I don't get such emails.

Your other point about editing videos also strikes a chord with me. When I did some video trades with Dlister of Annabelle's, I received rights to a video that AF entitled "The Car"... not a very imaginative title. Dlister gave me permission to edit his work, which I did and released it on Silk Videos several years ago as "Backseat Strangler". In addition to changing the title, I made the following edits:

1. I flipped the image horizontally to make the car into a left hand drive as the scene was now to take place in the States;

2. The original featured two victims, Petra and AF's Jessica. I wanted a lone victim murdered in a desolate locale, so I edited out the second killing, making it a solo Petra killing.

So, it's really easy to edit a video down. It's much harder to add to a video. So, it's probably better to provide longer death scenes than shorter ones, since they can quite easily be edited down with a simple, free video editor like Virtual Dub.

Thanks for the feedback and ideas for customer edits, Snuffit.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com