New Bluestone Story Posted!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Bluestone Story Posted!

Post by Bluestone »

I've just posted Part 1 of "Uncovering Victoria's Secret" on the Pulped Fiction forum. Let me know if you want to see the balance of this 4-Part story that was originally posted at CashTV. I've even resurrected some of the original photo manips that accompanied the original posting of this story. ***Spoiler*** Longtime member of DS and FG, Victoria Lust, was the inspiration for the character who dies in the final instalment of this story :yes:

Enjoy :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: New Bluestone Story Posted!

Post by Bluestone »

Part 2 of "Uncovering Victoria's Secret" is now posted together with photo manips :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,

I've now posted Part 3 of my Victoria Lust story, in which she finally makes her anxiously awaited entrance. That is one hot woman :yes: ...but the other babes in this story aren't chopped liver either :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I've posted the 4th and final instalment of this Victoria Lust story!

I hoped everyone enjoyed it :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

Very much, Blue! All 4 installments are terrific. Thank you for your contributions to this art form!

~rbdragon
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Bluestone wrote:Well, I've posted the 4th and final instalment of this Victoria Lust story!

I hoped everyone enjoyed it :D

Blue
I finally got around to reading this story. I really enjoyed it! This is good stuff. My eyes have been re-opened to the power of the word, thanks to this excellent material. It's amazing what one can do with words that one can't do in other art forms. I loved the plot twist as well as the tasteful erotica. This inspired me to begin reading fiction again. For starters, I'm looking forward to reading more of these stories on the Pulped Fiction Forum; I bet it's full of treasures dying to be read.

CC
CC