Warner Brothers - Buy On Demand

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Warner Brothers - Buy On Demand

Post by Big O »

Warner Brothers has opened their vaults to release hundreds of previously unreleased titles! They are doing buy on demand (not Deman!). See a title, order it and they will burn it for you! First 150 titles are up and you can also vote on upcoming titles...Interesting! Hope it works and more studios follow suit...

http://www.wbshop.com/Warner-Archive/AR ... lt,sc.html

O
bakerboy

Re: Warner Brothers - Buy On Demand

Post by bakerboy »

I guess WB as the rest are also falling on hard times, trying to scratch a living from old stuff . But frankly I did not know that people after death can download. Same goes for 90 + year old. Also for 20 bucks :shake: I doubt that they'll have a serious business from it.
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

bakerboy,

Like any other business they have to advertise! Advertise! Advertise! This is the only way people will see many of these titles, since they don't run these on late night like they used to! I think it will do a moderate business if handled right and it is a way of making money and showing stuff that is just sitting in the vaults! I think $20 is a little steep! $15 would be more reasonable with deals if you buy more 2 for $25, etc...Lots of fetish stuff waiting to see the light of day again!

O
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

Hey Big O, "read you" loud and clear. Don't get me wrong I do not condem it just questioning the expense. I do have on my cable MGM oldies channel and I will take a peak sometimes and even watch a movie "from my yuth". But my whole cable bill with ALL of the channels is maybe 30 bucks, this divided by about a 100 channels, it costs me about 30 cents a month to watch the MGM channel. They have about 100 movies at any given month and that equals to about 3 cents/movie.....WB (as any corporate giant) will spend 100's of thousands/month to staff and manage the channel, NOT like you or me who would spend a couple of grand/month to achieve the same thing. That was my main point. As if WB did not have enough "duds" ( like merging with AOL) to piss away more shareholders money just to make news.

Yes, it will bring joy to a few BUT it will never pay for itself.
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com