Star Wars' opening battle reimagined

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

hardthrasher

Star Wars' opening battle reimagined

Post by hardthrasher »

I've had this longstanding desire to see certain iconic film scenes "re-imagined" with all female casts -- especially large-scale battle scenes from movies I saw as a kid. One of those scenes is the opening battle aboard the Tantive IV, Princess Leia's ship that gets boarded by Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers. I'm not a filmmaker, and I don't have the money to be a producer, either, so the best I can hope for is stuff like this: my lame attempt at illustrating a piece of that fantasy. Here are a few rebel troops getting treated badly by the Imperial forces... If you can look past my lack of artistry, you might be able to imagine the potential in such a scene! (Hint, hint, Blue... Hey, the budget for this kind of thing wouldn't be THAT much, LOL!!!!)

hucklebury

Re: Star Wars' opening battle reimagined

Post by hucklebury »

Much like you i imagine these things. Princess Leia wouldn't have made the sequel though if i were involved in the decisions. Darth Vader would have done some very nasty things to her with that light sabre. There goes the profits!