Trying Urgently to reach VLADNOS

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Trying Urgently to reach VLADNOS

Post by Geno »

Vladnos is a member of DeadSkirts, and FemmeFatalities. He is a member in great standing and has posted more than 900 post on DeadSkirts since 2006. Now I am worried about him. He posted a letter on the main board of DeadSkirts a few days ago that leads me to believe he might hurt himself. I really don't want that to happen. Here is a copy of his letter.
vladnos wrote:"Let me start off by making it clear that I am not making a rash move out of a moment of despair or intense passion. The decision I have reached is based on years of rational rumination and deep introspection. The fact is, I am utterly sick of life, absolutely nauseated with it, actually, and have chosen to escape it. I am sick of all its politics, all its religions, all its cultures, all its people, all its weather, all its food, everything, essentially. More than anything, I am sick of the monotonous pointlessness of it all. The few people I have ever cared about, or vice versa, are now dead or long gone. In fact, it has become clear to me that the only thing at all I truly enjoy, is indulging my fetishes. As enjoyable as this may be, quite frankly, it is hardly a reason to continue existing. (With Big Brother getting fatter and fatter, the days of indulging in fetishes are numbered, anyway.) I don't need some shrink diagnosing me as "manic depressive", "bipolar", or any of the other prefab psychobabble terms they use to label individuals and control their minds. I don't need them locking me away in a nut farm and feeding me their happy pills. I don't need pity or sympathy. All I need is advice on the most painless, comfortable, effective, and easy way to execute myself. If you do not wish to answer my question, I will understand, but I have made my decision, and will go through with it via the best method I know if a preferable alternative is not recommended."
If you are a friend of his or no his e-mail address made you can talk to him also about the wonders of life, and that it not really worth doing what he may be planning.

Sincerely Geno