Genre Videos is OPEN and taking BitCoin! (Please read)!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Genre Videos is OPEN and taking BitCoin! (Please read)!

Post by Bluestone »

dpaul47 wrote:I tried figuring out how to fund bitcoin but kind of gave up after it wanted my phone number and I'm pretty sure my card number....NicheClips still takes credit cards and is pretty easy to use and as I've used them for quite some time without any problems

Well, the phone number is to provide added security to your bitcoin account, so that texts can be sent to you, the account holder, to verify transactions being made on your account. It doesn't mean that your phone number will be sold to telemarketers or used for some nefarious purpose.

Yes, you can still use Nicheclips, but you won't find any Bluestone Videos or many other fine producers on Nicheclips. Plus, one day Nicheclips will be forced to convert to Bitcoin too. Please mark my words. You will very soon be unable to buy videos such as ours with credit cards. It's just a matter of time.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it looks like bitcoin is finally catching on at Genre Videos. People are finally realizing just how many deals there are at Genre and how easy it is to use bitcoin once you try.

Remember the first time you used a smart phone? Now, you probably can't get by without one.

Well, congrats to all those who have taken the time to get bitcoin savvy! You are leading the charge, but you'll have lots of company very very soon. :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Good News!

Coinbase now allows you to buy bitcoin using credit cards and PayPal. So, it's easier than ever to get started. You don't have to link your bank account to Coinbase in order to buy bitcoins!

Check it out as well as all of the cool videos available at Genre Videos!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
butch56
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and knives in women below belly button
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in special effects.
Referral: Sexy Amazons

Post by butch56 »

I have money in Bitcoin but I can't transfer it to Genre Videos.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

butch56 wrote:I have money in Bitcoin but I can't transfer it to Genre Videos.

Why not? You just use our funding app to convert the bitcoins into US Dollar credits.

You can email me if you need more specific troubleshooting.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
pbslater
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine in peril. Not death, just superheroines in outfits (like supergirl and wonder woman), who fight against powerfull enemies and end up having a rough time.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Hear more about superheroine productions by Blue (basically, Supernova and Wondra)
Referral: Googling Bluestone productions and Supernova)

Post by pbslater »

I finally succeed in opening a bitcoin account. I purchased more than 50 USD, but got not a 10% bonus. Yes, I'm getting greedy. But the important thing is: I can buy Blue's Superheroine videos. That's my real reward!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

pbslater wrote:I finally succeed in opening a bitcoin account. I purchased more than 50 USD, but got not a 10% bonus. Yes, I'm getting greedy. But the important thing is: I can buy Blue's Superheroine videos. That's my real reward!
Glad you took the plunge. Now you can get the 2-for-1 bonus packs. As for the 10% bonus, it applies just to money order funding to help defray postage costs, cost of money orders, and the mail delay. It doesn't apply to bitcoin funding.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
utara
What is your main fetish?: Women writhing and arching
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above - I am not a sadist, but find the writhing etc that goes with these fantasies very stimulating
Referral: Bluestone

Post by utara »

I'm having trouble e-mailing the address given on the site, as follows:

This is the Postfix program at host deferred-out-119.livemail.co.uk.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<webmaster@genrevideos.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error

for name=mail.gmail.com.genrevideos.com type=A: Host not found
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

utara wrote:I'm having trouble e-mailing the address given on the site, as follows:
...<webmaster@genrevideos.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error

for name=mail.gmail.com.genrevideos.com type=A: Host not found
Okay. I'll check into this, but you can always send any emails regarding Genre Videos to DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
MD357a
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines being defeated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep updated on Bluestone releases.
Referral: Purchased many Bluestone videos in the past.

Post by MD357a »

Hate to come over all negative here, but as with a few other folks on here, I will most definitely not be using BitCoin as a payment method, and with payment by International Money Order being a pain, I guess I'll be closing my Genre Videos account. Shame, as it was perfect for getting the options you don't get via the other sites, and therefore it's also likely to bring the curtain down on my Bluestone video purchases.

In regards Genre Videos, does anyone know how to get funds back out of your account?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

MD357a wrote:Hate to come over all negative here, but as with a few other folks on here, I will most definitely not be using BitCoin as a payment method, and with payment by International Money Order being a pain, I guess I'll be closing my Genre Videos account. Shame, as it was perfect for getting the options you don't get via the other sites, and therefore it's also likely to bring the curtain down on my Bluestone video purchases.

In regards Genre Videos, does anyone know how to get funds back out of your account?
That's a shame MD357a, why don't you message Blue, maybe he can sort something out for you, worth a shot, we would hate to lose you as a customer. He's out over this weekend and will be back on Monday.
Attachments
Dark Wondra still 8.jpg
Dark Wondra still 8.jpg (624.01 KiB) Viewed 31812 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

MD357a wrote:Hate to come over all negative here, but as with a few other folks on here, I will most definitely not be using BitCoin as a payment method, and with payment by International Money Order being a pain, I guess I'll be closing my Genre Videos account. Shame, as it was perfect for getting the options you don't get via the other sites, and therefore it's also likely to bring the curtain down on my Bluestone video purchases.

Hi MD357a,

I am heading out the door shortly for the weekend, but I own Genre Videos so you can always email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com with any concerns. Not sure what difficulties you're experiencing, but I'm sure that I can help with whatever is the problem. I also have another payment solution for those encountering problems with Bitcoin. I have sent you an email, because I will be able to receive emails on my phone while away this weekend.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi blue,

I have some questions about Genrevideos store site and the producers selling their videos on this site.

As I have already funded my account by bitcoins with your new payment system, I thought that there was a plenty of new producers and new updates since the changing of the payment system but I see that the store site is still lacking of the best producers updates, example : Chris Corner and Amazon Warriors that didn't have an update since a long time.

It's gracefull for you to sell your superheroine videos on Genre in 2 for 1 price but maybe you should make more offers for others producers and maybe for others that we don't know and also those who are "debutant producer" to convince them to sell all their videos on your Genrevideos store site, if it was the case many of customers and new customers will come back to your store site, and your site will make more success.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Hi blue,

I have some questions about Genrevideos store site and the producers selling their videos on this site.

As I have already funded my account by bitcoins with your new payment system, I thought that there was a plenty of new producers and new updates since the changing of the payment system but I see that the store site is still lacking of the best producers updates, example : Chris Corner and Amazon Warriors that didn't have an update since a long time.

It's gracefull for you to sell your superheroine videos on Genre in 2 for 1 price but maybe you should make more offers for others producers and maybe for others that we don't know and also those who are "debutant producer" to convince them to sell all their videos on your Genrevideos store site, if it was the case many of customers and new customers will come back to your store site, and your site will make more success.
Thanks for your suggestions. I am trying to encourage the GV producers to post more often. I will give it another go once I get back from my August shoot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know, I just opened a Bitstamp account and I much prefer it to Coinbase. You provide some ID and then can instantly buy and sell bitcoins and link to your bank account. They are celebrating their 5th anniversary, being the first licensed bitcoin exchange. They also have a very user friendly interface.

They are located here:
https://www.bitstamp.net/

Just keeping you all informed. Remember, bitcoin is the future of our community! Get hooked up now. Soon, it will be the only way to buy our type of content.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com