Genre Videos is OPEN and taking BitCoin! (Please read)!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Genre Videos is OPEN and taking BitCoin! (Please read)!

Post by Bluestone »

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THIS THREAD FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE BITCOIN ANNOUNCEMENT AND COMMENTS!

It appears that only a select number of savvy customers have discovered the rich finds and wonderful deals at http://www.genrevideos.com!

To get started as a customer of Genre Videos (GV) all you have to do is purchase a money order at your post office, lick a stamp, and wait for the funds to be received by us.

Then, if you've funded in an amount of at least $50, you'll get a 10% credit on top of your money order amount. So, $50 becomes $55. Some customers are taking full advantage of this generous compensation. We just received a contribution of $600, and credited the customer with $660. So, he just made $60 on this transaction, which more than covers his time and postage. It's hard to believe that more customers do not see the advantage of funding their GV accounts in this fashion.

Add to this 10% bonus the fact that our producers are the best in the business, and it becomes unbelievable that so many people are missing out on the GV experience.

Join for free, and check out for yourself what you are missing at http://www.genrevideos.com!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Caringan
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to see whats new in the genre, and get information about products.
Referral: www.deadskirt.com

Re: Genre Videos! Featuring the Best Producers!

Post by Caringan »

The problem with Genrevideos or Nicheclips is: I don't know if Money Order is available in Switzerland. It would be so much easier if I could use a creditcard...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Caringan wrote:The problem with Genrevideos or Nicheclips is: I don't know if Money Order is available in Switzerland. It would be so much easier if I could use a creditcard...
Email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com. I may have a solution for you.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

For me the problem on genre Videos is that, for some unknow reason, not only does not accept a password that is simple but also happens that chrome refuse to save the password only for GV! :mad:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sinfo wrote:For me the problem on genre Videos is that, for some unknow reason, not only does not accept a password that is simple but also happens that chrome refuse to save the password only for GV! :mad:
This seems to be a problem with your browser, because GV works fine for me using Chrome. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

I'm using IE and it works fine for me.
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

IE and Firefox works for me. Haven't tried Chrome.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Genre Videos is currently closed for repairs and improvements!

Hoping to get it back open this weekend.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

It looks like Genre Videos will not be re-opened until early next week, but in the meantime, it's the perfect time to prepare everyone for the next exciting phase in the Genre Videos experience.

At present, only specially authorized members can fund their GV accounts, but soon EVERYONE will be able to purchase videos from the Genre Videos video mall without having to undergo any special authorization process.

Starting early February, you will be able to fund your Genre Videos (GV) account with BitCoins!

Many of you are already BitCoin savvy and already have BitCoin wallets, but most of you are unfamiliar with the BitCoin phenomenon. Well, we are here to guide you through the process, which is no more onerous than opening a PayPal account, but has many more benefits.

There's 3 simple steps:

1. Open a BitCoin account (called a 'wallet') where you can securely store your BitCoin currency.

2. Connect your bank account in a similar way to how you connect bank accounts to your PayPal account. All of the major currencies and bank locations are accepted.

3. Start buying BitCoin in your own currency. Yes, it's true that one BitCoin is now worth US$378.00, but you don't have to buy a BitCoin, you can buy a fraction of a BitCoin. So, if you want to invest US$25, you will receive about .66137566 of a BitCoin. You would then fund your GV account and this amount would be converted into US Dollars and safely held in this currency as long as you wish. This GV credit can be used to purchase GV videos, memberships, photo packages, and any other GV products. Accordingly, you don't have to worry about major fluctuations in the BitCoin currency, because once you've purchased it, you can convert it into a US Dollar credit at GV.

It will take a little time for you to do the initial account setup, so we recommend that you do this now, even if you don't actually fund your BitCoin wallet until GV is re-opened.
You can get started right here with one of the largest BitCoin exchanges in the world:
https://www.coinbase.com/buy-bitcoin

Why is GV moving to BitCoin funding? Well, here are the major reasons:

1. As you may know, our material is not acceptable either to any of the credit card companies or to PayPal. If you're buying your videos right now from a producer who accepts credit card payment or PayPal, it's only a matter of time before that producer will lose his merchant account or have his PayPal account frozen, and that producer will be out of business overnight. Therefore, BitCoin is the payment solution of the future for our industry. Sooner or later, you'll have to use BitCoin to buy our community's videos, so why not convert now with everyone else and reap the benefits of buying from your favourite producer and keeping that producer in business in the process.

2. Most people in our community want to keep a very low profile. They do not want to receive credit card statements with purchases that raise questions by their spouse or other family members. Well, BitCoins are untraceable and therefore you will be able to stay anonymous. Funds will be debited from your bank account to purchase BitCoins, but how you use those BitCoins is not traceable back to you. For all anyone knows, you are holding BitCoins as an investment opportunity, or spending them at the ever lengthening list of merchants who now accept them.
In addition to Microsoft, the Apple App Store and other software stores, merchants such as Sears and Victoria's Secret also now accept BitCoin. Here is a list if you're interested in checking out who accepts BitCoin payments:
http://www.bitcoinvalues.net/who-accept ... coins.html

Hear ye! Hear ye! The future payment currency is BitCoin... and it is already here!

Feel free to post your comments and questions on this thread, but I would strongly suggest that everyone open up a free BitCoin wallet and link it to your bank account. Then, if you're not already registered at Genre Videos, get registered when it re-opens in early February. Once this is done, you'll be in a position to buy from the best producers in our community safely, securely and easily.

Cheers!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
RobertBaron
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines being defeated is my primary fetish. I prefer death scenarios just so these videos I buy have a closed ending. In terms of death strangulation is always good, although it is the easiest and most common death found in these fetish videos. Death by weakness is also good; e.g. Kryptonite. I'm also a very big fan of unmasking to make all defeats complete. Being beaten to a bloody pulp (ala Superman vs. Doomsday) and then having their neck broken while they're helpless and unable to move is a fantasy, but rarely executed well.
Why do you want to join this forum?: People keep posting their videos on various websites including multiple versions for different sites. It is extremely irritating. Most of the content creators seem to post on this board as to which sites get which versions.
Referral: I was a fan of Bluestone's Nicheclips store, but surprise he shut it down. So I hunted him down here.

Re: Genre Videos moves to BitCoin! (Everyone please read)!

Post by RobertBaron »

I started using BitCoin last year, so this news is extremely exciting for me.

For those that haven't started using it yet, I will admit it was very intimidating at first. There's so many apps I didn't know what to trust. For me personally, I do everything through the Coinbase app on my phone. It uses QR codes for the most part to send the BitCoins. Buying BitCoins can also be done within the app too. I only keep around $30-50 in my BitCoin wallet at a time just in case this thing ever collapses, but so far it has remain sturdy. Lastly, it takes about a week from when you buy BitCoins to getting them added to your wallet from your bank account. Factor that in. Purchasing a product for BitCoins is instant however.

I hope that helps someone.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

RobertBaron wrote:I started using BitCoin last year, so this news is extremely exciting for me.

For those that haven't started using it yet, I will admit it was very intimidating at first. There's so many apps I didn't know what to trust. For me personally, I do everything through the Coinbase app on my phone. It uses QR codes for the most part to send the BitCoins. Buying BitCoins can also be done within the app too. I only keep around $30-50 in my BitCoin wallet at a time just in case this thing ever collapses, but so far it has remain sturdy. Lastly, it takes about a week from when you buy BitCoins to getting them added to your wallet from your bank account. Factor that in. Purchasing a product for BitCoins is instant however.

Thanks for your input, RobertBaron. There are some Bitcoin exchanges where you can buy instantly, but I agree that Coinbase is one of the largest and most stable sites to get your bitcoins, even though it may take 3-5 days to have the order filled. It only means that you should make your purchase on Monday to be ready to buy on the following weekend. Still beats money orders. Those with phones can use QR codes with their phone apps, but you can use any computer to buy and sell your bitcoins.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:
RobertBaron wrote:I started using BitCoin last year, so this news is extremely exciting for me.

Thanks for your input, RobertBaron. There are some Bitcoin exchanges where you can buy instantly, but I agree that Coinbase is one of the largest and most stable sites to get your bitcoins, even though it may take 3-5 days to have the order filled. It only means that you should make your purchase on Monday to be ready to buy on the following weekend. Still beats money orders. Those with phones can use QR codes with their phone apps, but you can use any computer to buy and sell your bitcoins.

Blue
Sorry Blue but I have a big problem with coinbase to buy a Bitcoin, the verification protocol is harder and more complicate than sending money by money order, they are asking me ID verification with photo of me holding the ID card LOOOOOL !!! I don't have a cam on my PC and there are no others options to validate this crazy verification protocol from NSA !

If you know others bitcoins sites where the protocol is less complicate or more easy as you said it "bitcoin exchanges where you can buy instantly" with CB, I would try.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

I agree. Bitcoin is the way to go. We have been running it on one of our sites with great results and I am asked about it daily from customers who want more info.

The worry from some of these customers is the fact that the price of a BTC can fluctuate--day to day, even hour to hour. But, it is not really an issue because, overall, it is stable.

For instance, lets say a BTC is worth $400, just to keep it simple. And later, it drops to $380. If you are buying $50 worth, then one day you may have $47 instead. But a few days later, it becomes $52 or $63. So, overall, the fluctuation tends to be a wash. Most importantly, the overall advantage of BTC is a great benefit in adding stability to this community.

So, hooray for the change and bye bye to the ever censoring credit card companies and banks---at least in the long run.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sorry Blue but I have a big problem with coinbase to buy a Bitcoin, the verification protocol is harder and more complicate than sending money by money order, they are asking me ID verification with photo of me holding the ID card LOOOOOL !!! I don't have a cam on my PC and there are no others options to validate this crazy verification protocol from NSA !

If you know others bitcoins sites where the protocol is less complicate or more easy as you said it "bitcoin exchanges where you can buy instantly" with CB, I would try.
Hi Totallibertarianism,

I am here to help you and others through this process. I have opened a wallet at Coinbase, added a bank account and purchased bitcoin, and didn't have to provide a photo of me holding my ID. At least in North America this is only one option for becoming verified by a Bitcoin exchange.

For EU countries, it may be better to try https://www.kraken.com/ . I have a wallet there too, because I have been researching various options, and there are a LOT! Kraken is big and continuing to grow. You can get verified for Tier 2, which allows you to deposit up to $2,000 a day with only Name, Date of birth, Country of residence, Phone number, and address verification, but usually a piece of government issued ID is required by any financial institution.

Let me know if you need further assistance either here or by emailing me directly at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

UPDATE!

The Genre Videos site is now scheduled to re-open and be Bitcoin fundable late Wednesday or early Thursday, just in time for producers to update their stores for Friday releases!

Should we run into more delays, we'll let you know, but it looks like we're on schedule for getting the changeover completed mid-week.

Keep your figures crossed, guys and dolls.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com