Genre Videos is OPEN and taking BitCoin! (Please read)!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

RobertBaron
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines being defeated is my primary fetish. I prefer death scenarios just so these videos I buy have a closed ending. In terms of death strangulation is always good, although it is the easiest and most common death found in these fetish videos. Death by weakness is also good; e.g. Kryptonite. I'm also a very big fan of unmasking to make all defeats complete. Being beaten to a bloody pulp (ala Superman vs. Doomsday) and then having their neck broken while they're helpless and unable to move is a fantasy, but rarely executed well.
Why do you want to join this forum?: People keep posting their videos on various websites including multiple versions for different sites. It is extremely irritating. Most of the content creators seem to post on this board as to which sites get which versions.
Referral: I was a fan of Bluestone's Nicheclips store, but surprise he shut it down. So I hunted him down here.

Re: Genre Videos moves to BitCoin! (Everyone please read)!

Post by RobertBaron »

I have to chime in to just say BitCoin is a temporary means to an end. That end being: CONTENT! Credit Cards and PayPal just are not allowing their services to be used for niche videos. They even terminate the cards and close bank accounts of models. Amazon shuts down entire accounts because some models have public wishlists. There is a war on legal vices.

BitCoin is a way to buy content and support these producers without beholding them to follow these puritanical guidelines of what they can and cannot sell.

I only use it to buy videos and pay for a couple of subscriptions. Money is converted into BitCoin only temporarily before I spend it.

No one is saying convert all your money into BitCoin! Absolutely no one is saying that. That's where I don't understand where this fear of the currency comes from.

I lost money when Hotfile folded. But that taught me how to be more conservative in my online accounts. From the beginning I figured my $30 turned BitCoin could be lost by an INTERPOL raid (or whoever), but so far it hasn't happened. And I have purchased so many videos with it already, I'd hate to imagine what I would've missed had I not tried it.

I support the producers. I like their content and I want them to keep making it. This currency cuts through the bullshit. I'm willing to use it to get the videos I want. If you don't want to use BitCoin, fine, but I have to add my voice to those that have used it and have not been burned by it.
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

Are we still going to be able to fund using regular credit cards or is GV going to be Bitcoin-only now?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

HeroDeath wrote:Are we still going to be able to fund using regular credit cards or is GV going to be Bitcoin-only now?
Genre Videos is now open once again and the Bitcoin funding platform is active. Everyone can now fund their GV account with bitcoins, and the bitcoin amount will be automatically converted to US Dollars. Money order funding is also still available for those who can use that method of funding. Credit card payments will not be accepted by Genre Videos for all of the reasons stated above. Credit card purchases of our community's material is simply not sustainable. We'd be fooling ourselves and our customers if we were to think otherwise. The credit card companies are actively targeting the videos that you enjoy and desire. If we don't support the bitcoin solution, we'll be simply sounding the real death knell for all of our community's best producers. We'll be gone overnight, folks. It would be a shame if that happened, but the decision is up to each and every one of you. All of those great videos and special deals are available for your enjoyment. All you have to do is open a Bitcoin wallet, fund it, and there'll be a bright future for both you and our entire community.

We thank you for your support of this initiative.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Chris B

Re: Genre Videos is OPEN and taking BitCoin! (Please read)!

Post by Chris B »

Great news Blue. Thanks so much to you and your team for always striving to make things better. Glad it is back up, definitely time to update this weekend. Yeah for Bitcoin! CB
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Just wanted to report on my first Bitcoin experience.

I went to Coinbase and foun dit very easy to set up an account even though I had to resort to my smartphone to do the identity verification but even that worked after just 3 attempts at taking a photo.

Funding was easy and I opted to use my credit card so that is good.

On GV I found IE to be its usually awkward self so FF was the ext step and that wprked pretty well giving me the details I need o go log into my new wallet and send the payment.

It did not take too long for my GV account to be funded and I found an added bonus with Bitcoin is that the amount you add to GV can be quite small.

In short I thin it should be very easy for anyone to mak ethe ransition and I expect other sites will find themselves forced into this style of payment system as major finance companies increase their efforts tosevere links with the not so mainstream service providers.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

erffff....i am in France and and I think this will be a problem for me because I paid exclusively by credit card.... :frown:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
hvhzsnt

Post by hvhzsnt »

me too :mad: :mad: :mad:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

redking wrote:erffff....i am in France and and I think this will be a problem for me because I paid exclusively by credit card.... :frown:

Bitcoin is international. You can purchase it in your local currency all over the world. In France, try this site as your starting point:

https://localbitcoins.com/country/FR

For other countries, all you have to search in Google is "Buy Bitcoins in ____________" and insert your country.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, All!

I hope you're all busy setting up your bitcoin wallets and getting funded. Several of you have already funded with our new bitcoin app, and are enjoying the benefits of the Genre Videos Video Mall!

I will help anyone who needs it, but I will be away for the long weekend without my computer. I'll check back here though when I return. In my absence, I'm sure others will step in to assist all of the bitcoin newbies, since there are a lot of members who have already made the bitcoin transition.

Have a great weekend, guys and dolls!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Bluestone wrote:
redking wrote:erffff....i am in France and and I think this will be a problem for me because I paid exclusively by credit card.... :frown:

Bitcoin is international. You can purchase it in your local currency all over the world. In France, try this site as your starting point:

For other countries, all you have to search in Google is "Buy Bitcoins in ____________" and insert your country.

Blue

Ok ok , There he has a limited amount below the amounts ( expansive ) of transfer which I saw on the site? ..... If I want to transfer that ( 20 $ for example ), do I? .... :frown:

But , I can always take Paul's Khp clips on your website : http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=home

I am still a member ;-) and if you still upload their clips on the site ( Classics and News ) , I take them there....That's good for me :yes:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

redking wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue

Ok ok , There he has a limited amount below the amounts ( expansive ) of transfer which I saw on the site? ..... If I want to transfer that ( 20 $ for example ), do I? .... :frown:

But , I can always take Paul's Khp clips on your website : http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=home

I am still a member ;-) and if you still upload their clips on the site ( Classics and News ) , I take them there....That's good for me :yes:
Hi,

I'm not en route yet, so I'll field this question. I will be releasing KHP material at the "Silk 'N Blood" store, but I plan to re-open the KHP store at Genre Videos which will have many more videos available than at my store. So, it does make sense to get bitcoin activated.
Yes, you only have to do US$20.00 if you want. Here's what you would do. Buy the equivalent of US$21.00 in bitcoin using your local currency. The extra dollar is to take into account possible minor currency fluctuations. Then, go to Genre Videos and fund your account with US$20.00. Then, go shopping. That's all there is to it!

In effect, it's like if 20 years ago I said to everyone, GV is only going to take Paypal from now on. People would have said, "That's not convenient. What's Paypal? I don't trust Paypal, what if it goes bankrupt? This will never catch on." Well, is Paypal still around? Is it convenient? Well, bitcoin is no different. It's just newer than Paypal.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
angleman67
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril and death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Enjoyed your Wondra videos and want to provide input for any future episodes
Referral: Googled Bluestone

Post by angleman67 »

Big difference. PayPal is connected to actual bank accounts or credit cards containing actual money with all the security and safeguards that come with that.
hvhzsnt

Post by hvhzsnt »

I'm sorry but I don't trust bitcoin :cry: I'll keep buying only at Silk 'N Blood store as long as I can use my credit card :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, I'm back from a weekend away, and note the two comments above. I also note that several members have funded their GV accounts through bitcoin already, and that the system is working flawlessly. Bitcoin wallets can be tied to your bank account and credit cards, just like with Paypal. There's really no difference. You purchase bitcoins then immediately convert them to US Dollars by using them to fund your GV account. It's that simple. If you want to continue to take advantage of the convenience if GV and the bargains available there, simply become bitcoin active. Otherwise, you can continue to buy Bluestone videos using our Silk 'N Blood store.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here's yet another reason to get activated for Genre Video Bitcoin funding!

KHP Classics and New Videos are now at Genre Videos! We have uploaded a couple of the New ones plus three Classic videos that are not available at the Silk 'N Blood store. We plan to post about 100 of the Classic KHP videos as well as all of KHP's New videos at Genre Videos. Only a few of these KHP Classics will be available at the Silk 'N Blood store. So, if you're a KHP fan, it's time for you to get on board and set up your Bitcoin funding.

Bitcoin is the future funding model of our community. The sooner that you become Bitcoin activated, the sooner you will be able to have access to all of the best content in our community.

Back-To-The-Future Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com