What Other Elements Make a Scene Work for You???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What Other Elements Make a Scene Work for You???

Post by Bluestone »

I realize that everyone here has a slightly different death fetish; although, the main categories are Shootings, Stabbings and Asphixiation. What I've noticed, however, is that in addition to the method of demise and the type of woman, i.e. blonde, brunette, slim, buxom, etc., there are other elements that help to make a scene work for you. For example, there are those here who prefer a scene to include one or more of the following:

1. Silk Blouses;
2. Gloves;
3. Nylons;
4. Lingerie; and,
5. Boots;

to list just a few.

What can be added to a scene that would really turn your crank, in addition to the demise itself? Care to share?

I Am Curious Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Re: What Other Elements Make a Scene Work for You???

Post by Tkiller »

Yes.. clothing is important for me. Nudity is alright, but I prefer the women to be clothed, dressed up in something nice and feminine. I love your body pans after the killing. Keep doing that !
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I agree with tkiller: clothing is important also for me! I prefer the satin/silk blouse outifit: too hot!!! :twisted:
gold

Post by gold »

Without a doubt your wardrobe taste is exceptional.Enjoy the coniving leadup of deserving parties that include greed manipulation vices like smoking drinking and in general deceptive and double crossing behavior. IMHO you do a great directing job to buildup the scene.Include the totally derobed model ,total surprise with a payback dialog and you have a perfect final prolonged ending.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
I definitely like the silk and satin look, or any outfit that makes the woman, whether she
is the killer or victim, look classy. I also appreciate a goiod story as to what led to the ensuing deaths.
Triple Nickle

Post by Triple Nickle »

I just love 1 piece bathing suits like the one G-Man shown from Into the Night.
Not fussy, just shot or stabbed and speargun just below a breast would be really hot! :twisted:

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

You mean a swimsuit like this? This is a Kerie drowning though. Are you interested in asphixia too?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Triple Nickle

Post by Triple Nickle »

It's O.K. :roll: I was born in 48 and I grew up seeing a lot of 1 piece stuff al la Dr No (Ursula Andress) Fantastic Voyage (Raquel Welch) Beach Blanket Movies (Annette Funicello )and of course some Jayne Mansfield / Anita Ekberg movies and always wanted see them get nailed :twisted: with a bullet, spear or knife. :yes:
gold

Post by gold »

yep Kerie is hot and really getting a little closer to derobed frisky....Maybe she survives the bath and meets bartman with a silencer.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I too like to see silk and satin caressing a lovely body, her clothes sliding open to reveal her breasts, or riding up to expose her crotch or ass. Japanese kimonos are especially fine, as they slip off of the shoulders to expose the nape of the neck, or spread open when the belt unties itself showing a boob or two and revealing the legs.

I also enjoy nylons with garter-belts, with or without panties. Something HOT about finding a woman partially undressed like that. High heels are nice along with nylons, but even better if they come off in all of the excitement! Of course, strangling a woman with the very stocking that she just took off is VERY interesting.

I ESPECIALLY like long, long hair on a woman. What could be more sensual? Long hair is wonderful to see both up or down, as long as one leads to the other and we get to see both views. Ponytails are simply irresistable! (Pigtails are a COMPLETE turnoff!) The simple view of a woman brushing her long hair is just sublime.........................elsullo :yes: