Bluestone: About Deletions and Transfering

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Bluestone: About Deletions and Transfering

Post by Geno »

Well Bluestone,

It seem like today, try as I might, I have not been able to make a single post on the main board the contained any constructive criticism on this board today, because a moderator, or moderators, are on a deletion and/or a tranference rampage, of the like of which have not been seen since the days of the old G-Man/Dlister gang. It seems as if anyone even mentions the word video, it will be transfered to the video clip board.

You know free speech can not only be hendered by deleting a post, it can also be greatly hendered by transfering to a section of board with far less traffic. If I make a post that is totally dedicated to a certain title and posted clip, like "Scareface" (1983), then I can see it having to be under that title. However, my comments today were about reviews posted on this board in general, and some tips on how they should be reviewed in the text, also in that same post I talked about copyright laws allowing DeadSkirts and FemmeFatalities to post portions of a movie! Bluestone you made us all a promise the one thing that FemmeFatalities will not become a cloned site to the old defunked Femmegore site. Mass deletions without explinations was common place over there, but not here of FF. At least not until today Sunday, March 15, 2009. Today we have I seen deletions and/or massive transferance of posts. You are well aware that you can also limit free speech by transfering topics to other more secluded less travelled sections of this forum, with the intention was to reach a maxium audience to make your point on a generalized topic on Fantasy Death Fetish Productions.

My subject today, is no more than the constructive criticism that you Bluestone posted about about DeadSkirts and the member who commented negatively on your actor's abilities. "Videos slammed on DeadSkirts". I will remind you that is posted on the main board, and no plans have been mentioned to transfer that post to the "Video Section" of this forum.

I would honestly suggest that the lines of transferance be explained. Clearly that if you have and entire thread that is devoted to a specific title, then is should be a part of the Video clip board. However....if you are commenting on videos in general, copyright laws, any suggestion you are violating them, it should be on the main board, as has been the case....expect someone seemed to be taking those old post and transfering some of them now today.

I am waiting to see if the "Videos Slammed on DeadSkirts" is going to be transfered to the video clip board. In my opinion, should it be transfered?, No! It's right where is should be, because you are talking about videos in general of given company.

If I want start a post that says. "WAVE Studios Introduces more sexual Situations In Their Videos" and even if I might mention a couple titles, it should still be on this allowed on this main topic section of board. We are already not getting the feedback on many of the post of this main forum as it is....without someone trying to pull it apart and thrown it all into other sections of the board.

Just remember, some people go to the video sections of this board. Some members NEVER post or visit over there. However all members do come to the main board here. My topics are carefully choosen to be general enough to be talk about on the main , more heavily travelled section of the FF forum.

P.S. I also made a request to have my title post deleted because no responded after it was transfered and the title left in limbo, in the middle of the board and then locked by the moderator. :( My request has not been granted and no one responded to the post.

I never post on the main board with the intention or the idea it will be transfered. I make sure my topics are general enough and directed at the disposition and affairs of this board as it applies to adult female fantasy deaths in all forms of media.

Sincerely Geno :?

Opps A Correction Bluestone. ....The post on "Copyright Viiolations" was not taken away from the Main Forum, it was transfered TO the MAIN forum. There is nothing wrong with posting a Title like that from the begining!.... right here on the main forum. See what I mean?.... It works perfectly!---Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Bluestone: About Deletions and Transfering

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Geno,

Your initial topic was entitled "Question about 'The Undead' (1957)", and you were asked to post this subject matter to "The Undead" thread on the "What's New" Forum. Instead, you started another thread entitled "FemmeFatalities: A review site or not?" which did start talking about this same recently posted movie clip from "The Undead". That topic was therefore moved to the "What's New" Forum by one of my moderators. No great mystery or conspiracy there.

If you want to post to this "On Topic" Forum, feel free! It just appeared that your comments were directed specifically, not just at the movie, but at the manner in which our reviewer edited that particular clip. We're just trying to keep this board organized.

Your previous post has not been removed, because a link has been added to the new location of that thread. There is therefore a clear path to your post for all who are reading the On Topic Forum. This just makes it easier for people to find and read your post.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Bluestone wrote:If a poster wants their post removed or edited, they should simply email me or one of the other moderators.

Can you please delete that link that is using my name then Bluestone. I am not going to post on that section of board. G-man can link any post his wants to using his own handle, not mine. I don't want my handle used for that. I will thank you in advance.

Sincerely Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

Your original post regarding "The Undead" has been deleted at your request.

Your topic "FemmeFatalities: A review site or not?" has been returned to its original location here:
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... f=1&t=1276

For all those reading this thread, the deleted post merely asked whether or not the woman's body in "The Undead" vanished after she was stabbed. The above topic was moved to the "What's New" forum under "The Undead" thread, but has now been returned to the "On Topic" forum at the poster's request.

Feel free to comment on the matters raised by Geno either on this thread or the "FemmeFatalities: A review site or not?" thread.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com