FemmeFatalities: A review site or not?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: "The Undead" is UP!!! FF

Post by Geno »

FemmeFatalities: A review site or not?

Ha! ha!... G-Man you're still up to your old tricks eh? :lol: Just delete that post, I am finished with it. By the way, Yyou know you can limit Free-speech by not deleting topics but by locking them up. Can you really afford to do that here? Don't answer. Just go ahead and delete the post moderator. I never would have posted that question first before making my comments about this entire site. I am not here to comment on one movie. I am hear to make a statement about the entire site. The least you can do is delete that post....unless you want to try and embarass someone. :lol: :disapprove: Here's the link....

http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... f=1&t=1272

Anyway on to the on topic subject which was my full original intent, if I would have gotten the yes or no, I was looking for. So G-Man went ahead and cut out the slowly vanishing body of Alison Hayes clip, after she dies, in Roger Corman movie, "The Undead" (1958) :? Femmefatatilies, just like DeadsSkirts has been reference to as a "review board." It also helps us explain out legal status to show copyright clips in a small portion from a big mainstream movie. That's right, when you have own the copyrights to a movie, the law does not provide for 100% protection. There is a "fair use" clause, which allows the to be posted in portions and sections to be reproduced within reason.

I think that ever reveiw should have a true depiction of whatever movie is being reiview. I think that when you post a clip, you should provide some background informatoin. When whe watch a woman in a black dress being shot, and it not clear why she is being shoot, people like to read a small plot of the reasons behind the shootings. I ought of know, I did written reviews of mainsteam movies on the payside of the late-Femmegore for a couple years.

In addtion to having at least a little write up on the fantasy killing scene, it up to editor to give an accurate portray of what's in the movie. For example.

1. There are movies where a woman is shot in very sexy fashion an she drops to the ground, but she not dead. She only wounded and will recover later in the film.

2. There are time when a woman is killed and her male killer may be shot right after.

3. There are times where a woman may have killed a man and then was killed herself.

4. Finally there may have been a woman killed like in "The Undead" and her body just slowly disolves away, instead of remaining there.

A. The Wounding Women---- I got nothing against showing a woman getting wounded and dropping as if she was dead. It does not fufill my full fetish, but the least a reviewing writer can do, is mention she was only wounded and not try to pass it off in the review as a death.

B. The Woman's Killer is Killed---- Sometime the killing of a man is so close to the killing of the woman, that you should not cut the male killing out. Some one recently edited a clip on DS in which a man in a mask shot a woman, they you see him apparently run up to the woman and confort her until she dies. Wrong..the guy who shot her, was shot by a 2nd guy in a mask and he ran to her side to comfort her and her life faded away. Just a few more seconds and you the clip should have had the killing of her killer in there.

C. Woman's kills Man,then is killed Herself---- Once again if order to give a accurate visual review, you need to so the man being killed IF is close enough to the woman being killed. It also build the BADGIRL character up that many of us like, or in some cases, must have to be erotic.

D. Sometimes the Body is Molested or Destroyed---Most people like the dead female body to remain it tact. They don't want to see it exploded, dumped, disposed up, vaporized, or fade into thin air, However...if that did happen and was shown in the movie, a responsible reviewer has the obligation to show that in the clip.

The point of all of this it to push for well edited videos that have some continuity in them. I know that G-Man or whoever is editing those video can only work with the camera shots provided by the movie. How the tip is ...dont be so focus on the death of the woman they you are only going to put in "camera shots" that have her body in frame.

For instance one video that was edited well by G-man years ago, was the was the women in prison film "The Big Doll House" (1971). In that move Pam Grier was stabbed in her neck by her sexy white female sex slave. Pam slowly felt her neck gushing blood and quietly sat down to die. G-Man insert a another camera shot that shows her friend comming up to the cell door and finding her dead, ...cut back to Pam's body now up against the bars, in a perfect sitting position. .............Can you image if G-Man had only focus on her body, she would be stabbed in the next and BOOM! next scene like magic he whole dress in covered in blood and she is dead up against the cell wall.

Also remember, a good reviewer will not edit out the molestation of the female body, just because he does not like it. Always remember if you are not turned on by an aspect of the female fantasy death fetish, there are other members who are.

Sincerely Geno :approve:
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: "The Undead" is UP!!! FF

Post by G-Man »

First to answer the easy question... Yes in the clip she does fade out.
(and yes FF does show it)
As for the rest of the stuff you are asking about, very stimulating
and to be fair to you I will give it good thought. :yes:
Cheers, G :mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804