Question for Asphixia Lovers!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Question for Asphixia Lovers!

Post by Bluestone »

Why do you like asphixia, and, if you do, do all asphixia lovers like strangulations, or are there those of you who don't like strangulations, but like drownings, hangings, electrocutions, or other forms of asphixia? Not only am I curious for the purpose of deciding which Bluestone asphixia videos to post, but I'd be interested in fostering a discussion on this subject. I love strangulations, since it involves squeezing a woman's neck tightly and watching her gasp and writhe as if she is having an orgasm. Personally, I find it much more erotic than a shooting, which usually takes place at a distance, whereas a strangulation is always up close and personal. I just filmed a couple of strangle scenes with Suzi where I played the killer, and they were the highlight of the shoot for me :yes:

Anyone else care to share?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
The Stalker

Re: Question for Asphixia Lovers!

Post by The Stalker »

I've always liked manual stranglings as well.....just the thought of squeezing a soft female neck in your hands is enough to drive me wild! It's by far my biggest fetish.....for me, it's the most erotic up close and personal death that a woman could ever experience. I also like ligature stranglings, but to a lesser extent. I'm also not very big on drownings or hangings, but i do like some of those as well. Stabbings also work sometimes for me, like in the movie "10 to Midnight" with Charles Bronson....all the girls in that movie are pretty hot!

My favorite strangling movie has to be "The Hollywood Strangler Meets The Skidrow Slasher" where the guy poses as a photographer, and while filming his beautiful female models, he can't control himself and ends up strangling them to death with his bare hands!

Also, when it comes to strangling, i'm not very hard to please....just the sight of a woman being grabbed by her throat is enough to get me excited. It doesn't matter if it's fatal or not, or what she's wearing, as long as her neck gets squeezed that's enough to satisfy me.
Nothing feels better than a soft female neck in your hands!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

You're probably going to like a scenario that I just filmed with Suzi then. I play a hitman who has traded places with a photographer. After photographing Suzi in gold bikini then in sexy lingerie, I go on the bed to arrange her into a pose... a death pose. Then, I grab her by the neck and say, "Let's not waste that death pose". It's called "The Model Set-Up". After we filmed the scene, Suzi looked up at me and said, "My, you are rough, aren't you?" She wasn't hurt, of course, but a got into it a lot more than one of the other actors might have done. Wonder why :wink:

Anyone else care to contribute. This thread is for you, but I couldn't help but respond to The Stalker's comments!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Yeah...female strangling is very erotic and the female neck is very exciting for me( legs in first place...neck iin second place).

My top five fantasy stranglings:

1) Strangle Dana Scully ( X Files) slowly and of many ways

2) Strangle CSI hot chicks...specialy Cat Willows ( CSI Vegas), with her own stockings ( she has hot legs!!!), Sara Sidle (CSI Vegas), with a nylon cord, Stela Bonassera (CSI NY), with her bra and/or panties and Calleigh Duquesne ( CSI Miami) with a belt... :cool:

3) I'd LOVE to watch a Frenzy remake where Tea Leoni or Amanda Tapping replace Barbara Leigh Hunt in the best stragulation scene filmed even.

4) Sabrina Ducan ( Kate Jackson), from the classic Charles Angels TV series, is my favorite angel. I'd LOVE to see Sabrina being slowly strangling in a hot and long scene of the series...but its not happened!!! GRRRR...eh,eh...

5) I LOVE sci fi chicks...and I always to strangle Star Trek babes like Uhura, T'Pol or Beverly Crusher... Samantha Carter ( Amanda Tapping), of Stargate SGI, and others...

Oh...it's fantasy only...of course...eh,eh,eh,eh....
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I have tried to wait until I felt eloquent about this topic, but I guess I'll just have to bumble along with it. I mainly like asphyxia themes because they are indeed up close and personal, unbearably INTIMATE. Two persons, but only one controlling the breath of both. One in total domination, one in utter surrender. There is also the aspect of the slow erotic intoxication from lack of oxygen that enhances orgasm, and which in fantasy at least CAUSES orgasm. In my fantasy world an oxygen-deprived woman dies with the biggest orgasm conceivable, at my hands. The fear and pain of dying helplessly are quickly transcended by the overwhelming orgasmic erotic pleasure of the oxygen deprivation, in my kinky little fantasy world. Real-life players at asphyxia tend to become addicted to it as an essential part of their sex life, and most all of them describe the "breathless orgasm" as unsurpassable. My ultimate fantasy is to temporarily "kill" a woman by totally possessing her breath, and then fuck her back to life by having sex like crazed weasels, to her eternal gratitude.

For me the whole "fatal" attraction to fantasy lethal sex is about the "power exchange" of total domination of a lover, accepting her utter surrender to my complete power over her and her gratitude for my accepting her life.

I find the female neck irresistably erotic, and sublimely beautiful. To control a woman's neck is to have power over her while giving her pleasure. I once had a lover who could almost orgasm just from me kissing her neck! Alas, that affair did not last long enough!

We are all probably pretty specific about our individual kinky fetishes. Myself, I have no attraction to drowning or electrocution. Strangling by hand or by ligature I find very erotic, the fantasy of manual squeezing of a lovely throat as expression of my total control. I also expecially like short-drop hanging themes, because they are about slow asphyxiation and they also embody a "ceremonial" aspect, where the death is ritualized. Slow hanging is my biggest fantasy fetish. There is a buildup of tension as the woman is bound and positioned, and the noose is placed, then there is the explosive ultimate experience as she swings and spins and kicks and dances while trying desperately to breathe. The hangman or hanglady has complete control of every aspect, and the woman can do nothing at all but surrender as her orgasm transcends her pain. Finally there is the utter acceptance of the caress of the noose and the exhaustion of the orgasm, and she swings lightly in total peacefulness. All during her hanging her body is completely accessible for sexual caresses, her legs swinging freely for access. Again, in my fantasy I fuck her during and after her death by hanging, and then fuck her back to life to receive her eternal gratitude.

Sure, I'm a bit nuts, but I do know where the boundary between fantasy and reality is. If I'm gonna have a fantasy, it's gonna be a wild one.....................elsullo :idea: