Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Re: Petra Editing Requests!

Post by dirtyharry »

Shooting or stabbing, in a silk blouse!
speak376

Post by speak376 »

how about a nice machine gunning one with petra and suzy
alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Post by alicia2004 »

An F/F shooting in which she is gunned down in cold blood!

Thanks!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay. I'll look for these. Any other requested modes of death? Any strangle fans out there?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Any mor eheadshots or drownings, Blue?
A_Semenov
What is your main fetish?: female executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Petra Morgan
Referral: From another forum - torturesru

Post by A_Semenov »

All of us here are fans of Petra first of all. And the best movie would be that, where she plays interesting character in the most sexual way in the most erotic appearance. I prefer the scenes look like executions, where she begs for her life, but “unfortunately” has no mercy.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, I'll select the next Petra video based upon the comments here!

In the meantime, stabbing fans may want to check out this overkill stabbing of Suzi that has just been released!
Slice-PromoLogo.jpg
Slice-PromoLogo.jpg (101.81 KiB) Viewed 12987 times
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=884

I'll post some Petra pics when I get a chance.

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

Many thanks to you Mr. Bluestones .

Nekosan
killercom

Post by killercom »

Hello! that's cool! But I immediately want to say what is waiting, probably all the fans - I would like to see the blood appeared not at the end of the film, but right away. I know you can do such effects. Just somehow lazy ...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey all, you want some blood at the beginning of a scenario? Well, there is a video in the archives that I started to put together with Paul of KHP before he left the community a few years ago (and way before his recent return). It was supposed to be a cross-over which would start with a Bluestone video and end with a KHP video. I filmed my portion, but Paul never got the chance to film his portion. While he was MIA, I filmed my own ending. So, this may become a two-parter, but it starts with a female hitwoman, code-named Ghost Assassin, blowing away Petra, then Suzi, and finally Meredith. That was meant to be Part 1. Then, in Part 2, Kerie and Lena are also shot to death. So, 5 babe deaths in this scenario, and the shooting of Petra takes place close to the beginning of the storyline when she gets caught in the hitwoman's cross-hairs while the other girls scramble for safety.

In light of the comments here, I've decided to edit "Ghost", both parts, next. I am capturing the footage right now and stills will follow tomorrow.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Bluestone wrote:Hey all, you want some blood at the beginning of a scenario? Well, there is a video in the archives that I started to put together with Paul of KHP before he left the community a few years ago (and way before his recent return). It was supposed to be a cross-over which would start with a Bluestone video and end with a KHP video. I filmed my portion, but Paul never got the chance to film his portion. While he was MIA, I filmed my own ending. So, this may become a two-parter, but it starts with a female hitwoman, code-named Ghost Assassin, blowing away Petra, then Suzi, and finally Meredith. That was meant to be Part 1. Then, in Part 2, Kerie and Lena are also shot to death. So, 5 babe deaths in this scenario, and the shooting of Petra takes place close to the beginning of the storyline when she gets caught in the hitwoman's cross-hairs while the other girls scramble for safety.

In light of the comments here, I've decided to edit "Ghost", both parts, next. I am capturing the footage right now and stills will follow tomorrow.

Blue
Wow that sounds like a really interesting and exciting video, Blue. Had no idea that you and Paul had tried to do such collaborations. That's great, I always enjoyed Paul's old KHP videos. And I follow his new thread and projects here on Femmefatalities. Bought several of his videos since his return. Would be fun to see you two try to collaborate again, if possible. Although I do think he's not doing well financially right now, but hey.. who knows.. Would be fun to see a collab.
Nyati13
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and silenced pistols.
Why do you want to join this forum?: In order to find videos and photosets.
Referral: I've been a member for a long time, I just forgot my password.

Post by Nyati13 »

I vote for anything with Petra in office attire being shot with a silencer, stabbed, or strangled.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Okay, I'm renaming the 5 girl shooting video to "Ghost Assassin" and here are some stills of Petra after taking a few rounds...
PetraDying.jpg
PetraDying.jpg (46.33 KiB) Viewed 12852 times
PetraDying2.jpg
PetraDying2.jpg (39.48 KiB) Viewed 12852 times
PetraDead.jpg
PetraDead.jpg (49.56 KiB) Viewed 12852 times
Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Why didn't she just get shot in the head, Blue? Can't stand a beautiful body being ruined like that... :mad:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Why didn't she just get shot in the head, Blue? Can't stand a beautiful body being ruined like that... :mad:
...but you don't mind a beautiful face being ruined? LOL!

I'm sure I have headshots of Petra, but in this one, Meredith takes the headshot.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com