Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Petra Shoot scheduled for September!

Post by gold »

Blue like the pumping lead action ...and any alternate endings she might do is a bonus.Capeche. Bring on those scripts.
addseo1234
What is your main fetish?: ssssssdsdsdadasdasd
Why do you want to join this forum?: ssdsdassadadadssd
Referral: s

Post by addseo1234 »

Wow , so sexy :excited: :excited: :excited:
momoka1234
What is your main fetish?: ssssssssssssssss
Why do you want to join this forum?: sssssssssssssssss
Referral: ssadasdadsadd

Post by momoka1234 »

Lol :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

O.K. I looked over this thread... and if I am blind, sorry. :frown:
When in September do you leave for the shoot??? :roll:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Regarding the Beeg Shoot: keep in mind that many of us are fascinated by "outakes" and "the making of" videobits, as well as on-topic interviews with our Lovelies, or even just watching them walk around in costume! "Real life" scenes of your shoots might sell very well and certainly please fans of these beautiful women, so consider keeping an additional camera rolling even for rehearsals. Know it or not, these videos are history in the making and will be studied by future scholars; store up lots of background material for PBS documentaries of the future...................elsullo :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

elsullo wrote:Regarding the Beeg Shoot: keep in mind that many of us are fascinated by "outakes" and "the making of" videobits, as well as on-topic interviews with our Lovelies, or even just watching them walk around in costume! "Real life" scenes of your shoots might sell very well and certainly please fans of these beautiful women, so consider keeping an additional camera rolling even for rehearsals. Know it or not, these videos are history in the making and will be studied by future scholars; store up lots of background material for PBS documentaries of the future...................elsullo :pc:
I'll see what I can do. Rehearsals? What are those? We do take several takes at times, but no rehearsals. Petra usually nails it in one take! :D :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Only a few days left before the Petra shoot commences. I'll post to this thread during the shoot to give everyone updates on the day's high points.

I can't wait to see Petra again. She is such a sexy, but down-to-Earth lady! When I pick her up at the airport, every time it's like no time has interceded since we were last together, even though at times it's been a year or more. We just pick up where we left off. We've become good friends in that way... enjoying each other's company.

I'm going with mostly girl-on-girl action this time; although, I will insert myself into the mix now and again as the only male actor on this shoot. Yes, I know, it's tough to have no other males about... just having to spend my time alone with Petra, Kerie, Lena, Jessica and Melina. How boring... and with the Blue Jays topping the AL East too... and not a single guy to bond with over baseball. :cry:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Our hearts just bleed for you, Blue...
What a woeful, tragic ordeal you are about to undertake, purely for our enjoyment.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Our hearts just bleed for you, Blue...
What a woeful, tragic ordeal you are about to undertake, purely for our enjoyment.
I know, right? What I do for you guys! I'm so selfless, it's heart rending! Yes, I put up with having to film Petra in the sexiest outfits, filming her getting killed in the most erotic ways, and even having to put my hands around her lovely neck on occasion. It's almost too much for me to take... almost... just almost... but I'll continue to do this selfless work for you guys, and for your enjoyment alone. I mean, I'd rather be sailing, but I feel that I have on obligation to Bluestone's loyal fans!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

We're all shedding tears for you, Blue... :?
gold

Post by gold »

Petra vs Bluejays. Hmm what a quandary. ..seeya in the worldseries......advice go CHECK. .....If I were you I would shoot all in slow motion..Cheers.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Blonde Goddess has landed! Petra is in town and looking as stunning as ever!

I tucked her in after a long flight, and she is resting up for the start of our shoot tomorrow!

We've got a couple of nude scenarios tomorrow, so it should be a very sexy shoot day!

More at 11... tomorrow!

Blue
Reporting from Petra Central

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Good luck BLue and take it easy. We know how much you are sacrificing, and all the drops of blood you are sweating in such gruelling and exhausting conditions, purely for our benefit.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Good luck BLue and take it easy. We know how much you are sacrificing, and all the drops of blood you are sweating in such gruelling and exhausting conditions, purely for our benefit.
I had trouble sleeping last night. I kept going over the scenarios in my mind, thinking of the best camera angles to showcase our beautiful goddess in various stages of pain and terror. Doing some very interesting scenes today...

The older husband being refused sex by his trophy wife, then an attempted blackmail. He goes berserk, punches her several times, strangles her into unconsciousness, then pulls a gun wraps her hand around it and presses it into her cleavage to make it look like suicide. When she awakens... BLAM! Then LOTS of erotic death throes!

Next a serial killer shoots a woman to death while she's partially undressed in her bedroom!

Then, a model files her manager, but that night once she's completely disrobed for bed, he breaks into her apartment. She tries to seduce him in order to save herself, but he decides to shoot her to death nonetheless!

Finally, another round of Petra Vignettes, featuring 4 shooting deaths in the inimitable Petra style!

Just me, Petra, and scenarios to die for!

Should be a totally Marvelous day!!! :love: :D :excited:

Director Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

What a great lineup today..should be utopia for you and her fans..Viginette might be a record 4 and counting.plus 8 years of Canada visits. A world record