Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: Petra Shoot scheduled for September!

Post by elsullo »

I am intrigued by Days 4&5 when three Lovelies will be there together: last year or so I proposed a Western fantasy where two or three cowgirls grab an outlaw cowgirl and just manually haul her up with a noose and hang her. Nothing fancy, blue jeans and silk shirts, bandanas and a couple cowboy hats, done in a garage quick and dirty, ad-lib. Of course I'd love to see Goddess Petra as the outlaw! She could have lines like, "Let me go!" "What are you doing!" "EEEK! EEEEEK!" "No!" "Please!" "Don't HANG me!" "I don't want to HANG!" "You just can't DO this!" and similar. And Petra sure knows how to hang! (with the counterweight setup we discussed elsewhere she could really swing and spin and look realistic.)

The other Lovelies could grunt and pull hard on a dummy rope at the finish, one not actually tied to Petra. They could shout angry lines like, "BITCH! You rustled my cattle!" "You fiend, you stole my horses" "Die! You boyfriend stealing hussy!" "Choke on it! You burned my RANCH!" "Hang and die! You shot my DOG!" etc. etc. It would be fun to have them just ham it up ad-libbing angry curses off the cuff while terrified Petra swings and fades away. Why, they could even read their lines off of fake paper shirt sleeve cuffs! Maybe rip Petra's clothes off? Much fun could be had!

Anyway, if you have a spare hour with the lovelies in a garage, let them PLAY......................elsullo :excited:
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Have you considered having all three ladies in one scene, all get killed, like say Peta kills Kerie, then Lena her and finally Blue kills Lena and all three bodies get piled up together? Either falling over each other when they die or getting piled up after?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote:Have you considered having all three ladies in one scene, all get killed, like say Peta kills Kerie, then Lena her and finally Blue kills Lena and all three bodies get piled up together? Either falling over each other when they die or getting piled up after?
All three will die, but it depends on the customs that I get as to whether there will be a body pile or not.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

How do you order a custom and his much?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

vcsanks wrote:How do you order a custom and his much?
Email me at ddgbluestone@hotmail.com. Prices depend on a lot of factors, including content, number of actresses, etc. Never hurts to ask though. ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue hopefully you might have some cross bow action maybe with a spin off of the Urban Hunter series or Book of the dead......The Pvt eye in weapons of choice could also take out 2 models who asked him to kill their mob boss. Dont think Melina or Jessica have met a charcater like Jimmy the animal now played as a female by Petra after a heist goes wrong ..Since Jessica is a look alike for Petra how about a identiy theft with fake passports switched to carry out a terrorist attack..But Mosad stops that event with a lot of Uzi action. All of the scenarios by fans enjoyable since so many models. Blue i guess with this cast and schedule.... sleep for you and Petra is optional ...Cheers :excited:
gold

Post by gold »

Blue if you run out of ideas just do more scenarios like Cooked Books.Now that's what were talking about..Just a great script lines and Petra at her best when she likes the story line..Got any more scripts customs etc you can share. Cheers
Nyati13
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and silenced pistols.
Why do you want to join this forum?: In order to find videos and photosets.
Referral: I've been a member for a long time, I just forgot my password.

Post by Nyati13 »

No one does chest shots better than Petra. How about her in a nice dress or skirt and heels, taking silenced bullets to her breast? Secretary, businesswoman or spy, as long as she's wearing a skirt or dress and heels.

An arrow to the back, causing her to arch and show off her magnificent chest would also be nice.

And as another poster mentioned, maybe a little limp play. Falling off a sofa, being rolled over, etc.

And please, no music or bad sound effects. Nothing that covers up the impact of bullets or arrows, Petra's exclamations, or the sound of her body hitting the floor.
gold

Post by gold »

Blue only one month away and you will be filming with a covey of beauties.Hope you have lots of interest and will fill the airwaves with spectacular action. Thanks for your efforts..Any tidbits appreciated. :approve:
gold

Post by gold »

Looks like the coming attractions page needs a update and clues.?? :roll:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Looks like the coming attractions page needs a update and clues.?? :roll:
Yes, I will be updating the Coming Attractions Page, but not with future films, but with previously shot material. I should be doing that in conjunction with Friday's release.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Sir,

I know that I'm usually spitting into the wind with my requests, since they're not popular, but since you ask for input...

I'd like to see Petra in tight leggings and boots. She could take a bullet or knife in the belly or be strangled from behind and end up facedown with lots of views of her backside.

Just my usual $.02.

LT
speak376

Post by speak376 »

blue how about a nice pitchfork one with suzy and petra? of course both hotties getting it in their beautiful breast
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

speak376 wrote:blue how about a nice pitchfork one with suzy and petra? of course both hotties getting it in their beautiful breast
Suzi won't be at this shoot, just Kerie, Lena, Jessica and Melina... and, of course. Petra! Pitchfork may be a challenge. I'll see what I can do though.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I still think you work poor Petra too hard, Blue.
And it is very cruel that she never makes it alive to any of your movies!

If I was in charge, I'd have it that she decided to revolt against a cruel slave-master of a movie-producer and strangle him with her bare hands!! :twisted: