Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Petra Shoot scheduled for September!

Post by Bluestone »

Tkiller wrote:Wellll, I am in the same country... actually in the same city ! So, I've offered my services before. I am an expert at putting the bloody bullet holes onto the women. If only you would accept my help.
I may indeed take you up on that offer next time, TK. We'll see.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We had a second shooting day with Petra, Kerie and Lena, and all three girls died in sexy outfits in each of the two videos that we shot:

Kevin67's "Fatal Coincidence" and a "The Iceman Attacketh".

Kevin's video, as usual, contains a complex storyline with twists and turns. It also features a good variety of modes of death, i.e. a stabbing, an arrowing and a shooting!

"The Iceman Attacketh" features a serial killer who freezes his victims' throats with a fast acting freezing spray, causing them to asphyxiate while he enjoys their death throes!

Although Kerie and Lena couldn't stay for dinner, Petra and I enjoyed a nice dinner together. We're both sad that there's only one more day of shooting. Tomorrow, we do a couple of farewell Petra scripts, including when she attacks me, and when I decide to kill her for 'real' on her last shoot! (Don't worry. I wouldn't actually harm a hair on the blonde goddess' head in real life.)

More tomorrow night with stills following thereafter.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I may indeed take you up on that offer next time, TK. We'll see.

Blue

My heart !! Just about had a heart attack when I read that !! Would be awesome just to meet you or any of the beautiful ladies.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I just left Petra after our last shoot day. It's sad... but it certainly was a GREAT shoot.

Today was mostly an asphyxiation day... i.e. car strangle, nurse strangle, and two ones where Blue 'kills' Petra on set after an altercation.

Now, to capture the footage and post some stills of this wonderful 6 day Petra shoot!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Would you mind outlining the setup for the car strangle?
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

NO chance of an alternative ending for 'Loosing It' when Petra takes a bloody and fatale revenge on her cruel, Kommandant-like Producer?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote:Would you mind outlining the setup for the car strangle?

Sure. It's called "Stalled in Silk". Petra is on the phone making arrangements to meet a mysterious person to deliver merchandise at a pre-arranged drop location. She hangs up, heads into the garage, and climbs into the driver's seat of her car. She is dressed in a classy, but sexy, silk, leopard-print dress. Before closing the door, she checks her make-up in the visor mirror. Then, her eyes widen as she sees a man with a nylon stretched between his fist in the backseat. He pulls the nylon across her throat and starts strangling her. You can see her full body through the open door, plus there are various other angles of the strangle. Desperate to relieve the pressure and force her attacker away, she fumbles blindly for the seat controls. She manages to push the seat back, forcing the attacker to move aside, but the seat also reclines, giving the killer the opportunity to seize her by the neck with his hands, which he does. He then hand strangles her, also shown from various angles. Enjoying the kill, the man removes one hand from her neck and pulls her dress and bra down to admire her jiggling breasts. She starts to struggle again with the reduced pressure on her neck, so he grabs the nylon once again and pulls hard on it. Petra struggles wildly, her feet kicking and shoes falling off of her feet. Then, her feet stretch and stiffen as she is on the point of death. She dies topless with eyes open and her body is panned after the man caresses her body, pushing her skirt further up her thighs in the process. He takes the merchandise and leaves.

Once edited, I think this one will be a real winner, right up there with the classic "Backseat Strangler", one of my all-time favourites!

xj900uk wrote:NO chance of an alternative ending for 'Loosing It' when Petra takes a bloody and fatale revenge on her cruel, Kommandant-like Producer?

NO chance, since the shoot is over and Petra's flight is taking off in a few minutes to whisk her back to the UK.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Great news, now we are all ready for the STILLS!!!!! :D ;-) :excited: :excited: :excited:
gold

Post by gold »

Blue your the hardest working man in show business now after day job your a editor. Man what a job but ill bet your pumped up... :supes:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Blue your the hardest working man in show business now after day job your a editor. Man what a job but ill bet your pumped up... :supes:
I am pumped for sure. I've got 11 DV tapes to capture, vidcaps to produce, and a lot of customs to edit. So, yes, I will be a busy boy, but I do love editing. I get to see Petra and company again and again, adding machine gun blasts across their chests, arrows flying into their sexy bodies, and building dramatic strangles by cutting to various angles to show all of the best parts of the actress as she struggles to survive. Lots of fun!

Stills to follow as I capture each tape.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here are the first pics from "Losing It", where Petra quits Bluestone Videos, is struck by Blue and attacks him! She ends up getting the worst of it in the end though...
Pet-Strangled.jpg
Pet-Strangled.jpg (173 KiB) Viewed 17183 times
Pet-Close.jpg
Pet-Close.jpg (173.4 KiB) Viewed 17183 times
PetDead.jpg
PetDead.jpg (170.08 KiB) Viewed 17183 times
Doesn't she look as hot as ever?

Blue[/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Bluestone wrote:Doesn't she look as hot as ever?Blue
Oooooh yeah!!!!! :yes: :excited: :excited: :excited:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Poor Petra! :shake: Oh you naughty producer, Blue!! :cry:
gold

Post by gold »

Too marvelous for words..bring em on lots 11 .....wow...and counting gotta love her outfits...sure lots of variety cheers
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here are some pics from the Car Strangle referred to above entitled, "Stalled in Silk"!
Pet-Topless.jpg
Pet-Topless.jpg (175.48 KiB) Viewed 17080 times
Pet-DeadBody.jpg
Pet-DeadBody.jpg (184.53 KiB) Viewed 17080 times
Pet-Dead.jpg
Pet-Dead.jpg (170.3 KiB) Viewed 17080 times
Enjoy!

Blue[/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com