Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Petra Shoot scheduled for September!

Post by xj900uk »

Are you doing the scenario where Petra rebels against the cruel task-master of a Producer who is literally working her to death?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Are you doing the scenario where Petra rebels against the cruel task-master of a Producer who is literally working her to death?
We have entitled this one "Losing It", and are filming it next Monday! It should be a lot of fun!

Today was awesome, and reinforced with me the absolute joy that I get from working with this fantastic and sexy young lady. Petra is awesome! She fills out every costume like the top glamour model that she is! She really gets what we want to see in these videos, and delivers in spades! I cannot believe that Petra is also ageless... just as beautiful today on her 9th Canadian shoot as she was on her first!

So, we finished all 4 scenarios, and with spectacular footage. Petra worked hard today... dying 7 times for your enjoyment, all of which were shootings; although, one has an amazing non-fatal strangle scene complete with eye rolls and great topless content!

I haven't had the chance to capture images yet, but stills will be posted on this thread along the way.

More of the same tomorrow... I hope! Melina will be joining us. She is back after a brief retirement, and is ready and excited about getting back into the erotic death fetish genre!

More news at 11!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Day 2 with Petra was just as amazing as Day 1, and we were joined by Melina who I haven't worked with for about 6 years. How time flies!

We completed 4 scenarios, being:

1. "The Ultimate Rush", a long girl-on-girl strangle where Petra is garotted by Melina, who later takes a bullet to the brain herself;
2. "Hands Off My Man", where the girls get into a struggle on the bed, each one straddling and choking the other, until Petra finally kills Melina with a neck snap, but Petra doesn't survive long, because the nylon is still wrapped tightly around her neck in the clenched fists of the dead girl. Before Petra can pry Melina's fingers free of the nylon, she expires herself from lack of oxygen;
3. In "Double Retribution", Petra and Melina play foreign spies who are gunned down in a shootout with the C.I.A.;
4. Finally, in "The Information Age", Petra is gassed, bound, beaten, and finally stabbed to death by an agent whose fiance was killed by Petra. In this one, Petra takes a long blade between her naked breasts, then the blade it rammed up under her chin and into her brain. A very gruesome death for Petra. (Her words... not mine!)

All in all a very good shoot day, and our luncheon was so filling that Petra passed on dinner and decided to use the pool and gym facilities instead. Man, that girl is super fit! Did you know that she completed a 100 km marathon this year? Looks like she'll be keeping her super shape for years to come!

Can't wait for tomorrow. It will be the 10th anniversary of my first filming with Jessica... another lady who simply does not age! Jessica and Petra... the two Bluestone blonde beauties together again!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

You sound completely exhausted just telling us all of that, Blue...
gold

Post by gold »

Its too marvelous for words whats on film .......with such talent...lucky :supes: guy
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Another four videos have been filmed to add to the Bluestone Video Archives:

They are all featuring Petra and Jessica, and they are:

1. "Caught Cheating" where wife Jessica confronts mistress Petra, tasers her into unconsciousness, then strangles her when she awakens;
2. "Copycat Killer" where Jessica uses a zip tie to kill Petra, mimicking the M.O. of an infamous serial killer. Unfortunately for her, the real Zip Tie Killer then kills her in similar fashion;
3. "Smoke Screen" involves Petra's revenge on Jessica whose smoking caused Petra's mother to develop lung cancer. So, Petra shoots Jessica in cold blood, but when the police break in, Petra is still holding the gun, so they blow her away; and,
4. "Melting the Ice Queen" where hitwoman Petra shoots a prosecution witness and is then riddled with machine gun fire by the man guarding Jessica.

So, a very bloody, but fruitful day's shooting with the two blondes with the sexy accents!

Now, I'm getting ready for the weekend with Petra, Kerie and Lena! Does it get any better than this??? I don't think so! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Sounds like you could do with some help there, Blue!

Fortunately, I'm available right now! :yes:
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Do you need a hand, Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I could use some help, but I think I'd need someone in the same country. LOL! :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Bluestone wrote:Now, I'm getting ready for the weekend with Petra, Kerie and Lena! Does it get any better than this??? I don't think so! :D
Blue
I agree! :excited: :excited: :excited:
Three beautiful women, but also a bunch of super hot victims for our fantasies! ;-)
Good work, Blue! :D :clap:
gold

Post by gold »

blue carpe diem
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Great day today! We filmed two epic customs, the first being a sequel to "Room 666" being "Room 666 Forever", where all three lovely ladies die in silk blouses soaked with blood. The second was "Smoking Kills" where Petra murders the two women who got her hooked on smoking when she learns that she's developed inoperable cancer as a result. In the process, Petra is also killed.

A very long day of filming. We had a late lunch, so Petra and Kerie didn't join me for dinner. It was just Lena and I, and we spent a full three hours having dinner and sharing together. What an amazing young lady... a key to the future of Bluestone Videos!

Looking forward to another intense day tomorrow with another epic custom script as well as one of my own scenarios.

Two more days to go! Time is moving much too fast for my tastes! :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Wellll, I am in the same country... actually in the same city ! So, I've offered my services before. I am an expert at putting the bloody bullet holes onto the women. If only you would accept my help.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Is there any way your budget would stretch to providing a private aeroplane for me Blue so I could nip across the Atlantic with my trusty hound? We'd honestly make you wonder how you ever coped without us around before?
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Bluestone wrote:We filmed two epic customs, the first being a sequel to "Room 666" being "Room 666 Forever", where all three lovely ladies die in silk blouses soaked with blood.
Mmm, these are great news for me! I'm really looking forward to the stills!!! :excited: :excited:
Enjoy your time with the girls, Blue! :D ;-)