Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Petra Shoot scheduled for September!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:I still think you work poor Petra too hard, Blue.
And it is very cruel that she never makes it alive to any of your movies!

If I was in charge, I'd have it that she decided to revolt against a cruel slave-master of a movie-producer and strangle him with her bare hands!! :twisted:
I'd absolutely love that beauty strangling me in a fit of anger. What a turn on! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

There you go, Blue, I've just given you the plot of yet another Petra movie...

At this rate I am soon going to start asking for Royalties... :cool:
gold

Post by gold »

Blue if Petra turns on you make sure its after your done editing just in case she hurtd your editing hand..at least she has costars accomplices...what plans have you in store for them.Looking forward to Melina returning and Petra and Jessica her look alight going at each other with those sexy accents. Kerrie and Lena work well together and am sure will shine with Petra as master Vixen..and you writing some great creative scripts .....cheers :lol2:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Blue if Petra turns on you make sure its after your done editing just in case she hurtd your editing hand..at least she has costars accomplices...what plans have you in store for them.Looking forward to Melina returning and Petra and Jessica her look alight going at each other with those sexy accents. Kerrie and Lena work well together and am sure will shine with Petra as master Vixen..and you writing some great creative scripts .....cheers :lol2:
I've still got a few spaces left for customs. Then, I will finalize the shooting schedule, but I will put the other lovely ladies to their best use. You can be assured of that! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Count me in as usual BLUE and hopefully it might include all 5 beauties...the stars are aligning...its script time .... time to be creative and push the envelope..and see what gems are on tap
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Gold, I've been writing away, and have just finished scripts for the following:

"Room 666 Forever" - a follow-up of the storyline instituted in DirtyHarry's "Room 666". In this one, Petra, Kerie and Lena all end up stabbed to death in silk.

"Late Shift" - Petra plays a nurse who is working late at a medical clinic when an intruder attacks her. She tries to fight him off, and does break away, but in the end he ends up strangling her on the desk where she has been working.

"Tale of a Golddigger" - Petra plays a young trophy wife who is withholding sex from her much older husband. He decides to beat her, strip her topless, then shoot her to death.

"Drop Zone" - Petra comes home and watches a news show about a serial killer. She turns it off, frightened by the man's brutal killings. Heading into the bedroom, she starts to disrobe, but is being watched by the serial killer from the shadows. Then, he emerges from the shadows, shooting her in the belly, breasts, and finally in the crotch up close and personal!

"Stalled in Silk" - Petra is strangled in a car, but it's a much longer strangle that the classic "Backseat Strangler"!

Those are the scripts that have been written so far, but there will be another 20 written by the time the September shoot rolls around. If you want your custom shot with Petra, you'd better get it into me soon!

There will also be another Kevin67 classic, but I haven't received the script for it yet.

More details will follow as I work through the customs and script ideas proposed to date.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

What about the one where Petra gets so ticked off with the brutal, uncompromising director of her movies that she finally snaps and strangles him there & then?
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Bluestone wrote:
"Room 666 Forever" - a follow-up of the storyline instituted in DirtyHarry's "Room 666". In this one, Petra, Kerie and Lena all end up stabbed to death in silk.
Blue
Well Blue, to say the truth Petra is pumped full of lead in this one, while Lena and Kerie are viciously stabbed to death... in silk, of course! ;-) :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dirtyharry wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
Blue
Well Blue, to say the truth Petra is pumped full of lead in this one, while Lena and Kerie are viciously stabbed to death... in silk, of course! ;-) :excited:

Ooops. You're right. Petra is indeed pumped full of lead, and not stabbed. Sorry. Blurry eyes from writing to 1 am again. :?

Also, xj900uk, the strangle of Blue is still on the drawing table.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

OK Blue, we'll leave it for now. However, if you ever want me to write a movie script or plot outline for you, entitled 'The Day the Girl Bit Back', do please let me know...
gold

Post by gold »

BLUE. Pump away..on those scripts all very creative thanks you got our intetest.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:OK Blue, we'll leave it for now. However, if you ever want me to write a movie script or plot outline for you, entitled 'The Day the Girl Bit Back', do please let me know...
I've added, "Losing it" to the line up. During a filming session, Petra loses it and attacks the director. Of course, he has to defend himself... right?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

That would be most interesting to see when it is finished, Blue. Hope you have instructed Petra not to hold anything back but turn into a living passionate frenzy of rage...
I can well imagine you and Petra tumbling around on the floor with your hands each around the others throat whilst the cameras keep on rolling... :twisted: :razz:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:That would be most interesting to see when it is finished, Blue. Hope you have instructed Petra not to hold anything back but turn into a living passionate frenzy of rage...
I can well imagine you and Petra tumbling around on the floor with your hands each around the others throat whilst the cameras keep on rolling... :twisted: :razz:
Yes, I will tell her not to hold back. I'll get her to really 'lose it'! ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

You should film two endings, Blue. One where you are forced to kill Petra to defend yourself; and the other where she gets the upper hand and is the only one to walk away.
Perhaps, as some background material, you should get Petra to read up on the actor Klaus Kinski and his legendary feud with the celebrated director, Werner Herzog. Apparently they tried to kill one another on several occasions...