Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

hvhzsnt

Re: Petra Editing Requests!

Post by hvhzsnt »

"The Unsecured & The Unrelenting" is my choice
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Can you give us more info as to what's in each raw movie footage, Blue? ie - content (such as stabbing, shooting, strangling etc)

Well, I've indicated above which has shootings, stabbings and stranglings. What further details do you want? Location of impact, method of strangling (hand or ligature)? That kind of thing?

Blue
Yes please, if you can!
A_Semenov
What is your main fetish?: female executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Petra Morgan
Referral: From another forum - torturesru

Post by A_Semenov »

Bluestone wrote:Well, the initial posts seem to be leaning towards "Psycho Slasher". As for the question about blood, here is the result of the slashing...
Petra Dead.jpg
Poor Petra! :cry:

While I was capturing this footage, it brought back good memories of those early days with Petra, and how wonderful she was to work with. The out-takes for this video could very well be assembled into a separate video entitled "The Making of Psycho Slasher". Would anybody be interested in paying $5 for such a video?

Well, no decision has been made yet as to the next Petra video. I'll give some more fans the opportunity to chime in before making a decision as to which Petra video to edit and release next!

Blue[/color]
The more Petra is the better. Not only "The Making of Psycho Slasher", but any still, any backstage, or picture would be extremely appreciated.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Can you give us more info as to what's in each raw movie footage, Blue? ie - content (such as stabbing, shooting, strangling etc)

Well, I've indicated above which has shootings, stabbings and stranglings. What further details do you want? Location of impact, method of strangling (hand or ligature)? That kind of thing?

Blue
Yes please, if you can!
Okay, in "The Rivals" Petra shoots Suzi in the belly, then in the breast. After Suzi is dead, Suzi's male friend enters, struggles for the gun, pulls it out of Petra's hands, shoots her in the back, rolls her over, and finishes her with a shot to the chest!

In "The Unsecured and the Unrelenting", glamour model Petra and her security guard, Suzi, are both knocked out and tied to chairs. Then, Suzi is strangled with a nylon and Petra is hand strangled.

Sooooo, any more comments as to which video you want us to edit first?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Oh definitely 'Unsecure and Unrelenting' gets my vote, Blue. Thanks for making it clearer which actual elements are included.
gold

Post by gold »

The tub tells the end but how did she get there..my guess is its a journey all want to see ..my take is this is the classic Hitch wished he could have done...also Recent releases..have featured other methods....bring it on Blue.. pic says it all
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well it looks like "Psycho Slasher" is the hands down favourite... so I've started the edit!
StandardProductBoxSNB273.jpg
StandardProductBoxSNB273.jpg (74.39 KiB) Viewed 14993 times
This one should be AWESOME!

Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue skip meals lock self in basement. And enjoy editing this CLASSIC....what a phone call you made to bring her over..one can hope it happens again
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The editing has begun... and the initial impression is that this latest Petra video will be an instant classic!

The Canadian Hitchcock strikes again!

PsychoSlasher-PromoLogo.jpg
PsychoSlasher-PromoLogo.jpg (83.13 KiB) Viewed 14905 times
Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
A_Semenov

Post by A_Semenov »

Bravo! :clap: It’s the second Hitch from Canada, as I remember. The first one was “Frenzied Obsession”. I think yours definitely turns me on better, thanks Petra. I hope someday to see the third one.
And a small request: more Petra's bare feet in the movie if it's possible, please. I love them so much!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, "Psycho Slasher" has been edited, and it is even better than I initially thought. Janet Leigh as Marion Crane was fantastic, but Petra in a similar role is truly AWESOME! Petra's voluptuous form is trapped in the shower and the viewer is put into the position of the slasher... experiencing the shock and terror of this naked beauty as the blade slices into her luscious body... again... and again... and again!

I decided to add "The Making of Psycho Slasher" as a bonus at the end, which takes the place of the usual out-take section.

I hope you all enjoy "Psycho Slasher" as much as I did, and I hope this release will make it clear that there are many and varied jewels in the unedited Bluestone Video Vault!

This one is scheduled for a June 9th release! Mark your calendars!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
A_Semenov

Post by A_Semenov »

Vive la Vault! :excited:
gold

Post by gold »

Blue sounds like you liked editing this one..am sure your version is probably one Hitch wanted to do..plus Pet is more into the concept then Janet with years of experience..I take it that Malena escapes this time...?..Did you pull any of Malena or Jessica for edit from your last shoot ..hope you like it so much you give her a call..await release
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

This is just a useful thread to comment on Petra's genius! And Bluestone's! I was recently viewing some old video files and viewed once again "Cheatin' The Posse," where outlaw Petra hangs herself to keep the Sheriff from having that satisfaction. What a masterpiece of fun, kinky production! Petra played it brilliantly, with superb direction and video work from Bluestone. It seems like there was a whole production crew involved, but no, it was just her and him, creating a wonderful hot video!

If you have ANY unedited Petra noose play, even a string of out-takes of Petra posing with that beautiful noose, it would be well worth your spare time to put them together, and just call it, "Out-Takes of Petra with a Noose." If you build it they will come.......................elsullo :excited:
A_Semenov

Post by A_Semenov »

elsullo wrote:This is just a useful thread to comment on Petra's genius! And Bluestone's! I was recently viewing some old video files and viewed once again "Cheatin' The Posse," where outlaw Petra hangs herself to keep the Sheriff from having that satisfaction. What a masterpiece of fun, kinky production! Petra played it brilliantly, with superb direction and video work from Bluestone. It seems like there was a whole production crew involved, but no, it was just her and him, creating a wonderful hot video!

If you have ANY unedited Petra noose play, even a string of out-takes of Petra posing with that beautiful noose, it would be well worth your spare time to put them together, and just call it, "Out-Takes of Petra with a Noose." If you build it they will come.......................elsullo :excited:
Join and support this proposal by all my heart. :yes:
http://imgbox.com/dslTF0gF
Last edited by A_Semenov on Thu May 25, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.