Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Petra Editing Requests!

Post by Bluestone »

Marakh wrote:Looks great, Blue! Do you have a few more image stills of the aftermath scenes, or perhaps just a bit more detailed description of their demise?
Well, "Fatal Error" has now been released, and as usual there is a more detailed description at Genre Videos here:
http://genrevideos.com/store/blue-murde ... tal-error/

The Silk 'N Blood Store purchase link is:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=931

Suzi is shot several times in her magnificent chest!
Petra is shot multiple times all over her body, including in the ass as she lands facedown on the couch!
FatalError-PromoLogo.jpg
FatalError-PromoLogo.jpg (110.2 KiB) Viewed 10857 times
Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Looks and sounds great, Blue. So I decided to buy it! Unfortunately I haven't received an e-mail with the download link for the past few hours. Usually it's instant. Could there be issues?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Marakh wrote:Looks and sounds great, Blue. So I decided to buy it! Unfortunately I haven't received an e-mail with the download link for the past few hours. Usually it's instant. Could there be issues?
Could be. Send me an email if you still haven't received it, and I'll make sure you get it. Also, check spam.

Blue
DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
killercom

Post by killercom »

Hello! And I would like to talk with Petra. Why does not she want to appear in a video that will immortalize her and you? I mean the script I wrote earlier about the bathroom, which was recently painted in pictures. such videos have never been! why not be the first?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

ShadyX123 wrote:Hello Mr. Blue

I was looking through the list of upcoming videos on your website and I came across the video Bluestone Auditions - Part 1 - Suzi.
I must say that your upcoming series sounds like an interesting one and I am especially looking forward to this particular one since it involves Suzi, who's my favourite Bluestone actress and her bare navel. Although I'd be even more looking forward to it if a knife was used to the navel instead of the gun and the knife was twisted around whilst in her navel.
Actually, the second instalment of "Bluestone Auditions" features Petra, and in her case a knife is rammed into her navel! :excited:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

killercom wrote:Hello! And I would like to talk with Petra. Why does not she want to appear in a video that will immortalize her and you? I mean the script I wrote earlier about the bathroom, which was recently painted in pictures. such videos have never been! why not be the first?
Well, we can't very well force Petra to do any video. She's a free woman and can decide what scenarios she wishes to perform, and which ones she wishes to take a pass on. That's her prerogative.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

ShadyX123 wrote:Yes Mr. Bluestone
I am well aware that your second video in the series features navel stabbing. Thing is, I'd personally preferred the knife treatment on Suzi for 2 reasons:
1) Suzi is my favorite Bluestone actress.
2) You have several videos featuring Petra getting her bare navel stabbed on your website. In fact you have a whole 4-video series dedicated to her getting that navel knife treatment. But there's very little videos of Suzi getting that kind of treatment to her bare navel in your videos (that I am aware of) throughout your website. So when I saw that you're making this whole new series but Suzi got the gun while Petra got the knife, I was like "If only..."
Sorry. :cry:

If I run across some Suzi footage of a navel stabbing, I will certainly edit it sooner rather than later.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
A_Semenov
What is your main fetish?: female executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Petra Morgan
Referral: From another forum - torturesru

Post by A_Semenov »

"A Night to Remember"... Oh, when will we see a next masterpiece of yours? :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A_Semenov wrote:"A Night to Remember"... Oh, when will we see a next masterpiece of yours? :clap:
We are now releasing two crime videos every week, even the weeks that we are releasing our superheroine blockbusters. This Friday, we're releasing both "The Incompetent Criminal" with Suzi and "Retribution" with Petra!
Retribution-PromoLogo.jpg
Retribution-PromoLogo.jpg (119.89 KiB) Viewed 12278 times
Blue[/color][/size]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Wow, that's really great news Blue! Personally I prefer these old silk 'n blood style videos of yours, looking forward to all these releases.
gold

Post by gold »

Agree glad your releasing the vault..Petra ..under table wow ..rock me baby..shoofing....hope to see the old cast do a few more.....why ....why not without super girl.......how about doing a compilation for old guard out of shooting arrow etc from super heroine.site .some not into comic book heroes scripts but like the money shot....besides maybe revs...not realized ... :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Petra's latest, "Retribution", is now up!
Retribution-PromoLogo.jpg
Retribution-PromoLogo.jpg (119.89 KiB) Viewed 12135 times
Purchase link:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=933

Enjoy!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Petra fans,

There's another awesome Petra video being released on Friday, featuring Petra being strangled in a short, sexy negligee!

It's called "Rampage" and it also features Suzi being tasered to death by Velvets!
Rampage-PromoLogo.jpg
Rampage-PromoLogo.jpg (127.11 KiB) Viewed 11927 times
Get you shekels ready!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Retribution is well directed and acted..petra at her vixen nest and well written along with fx
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Petra Fans!

I've released "Rampage" early, Petra's latest video, featuring a strangulation of Petra and a fatal tasering of Suzi!
Rampage-PromoLogo.jpg
Rampage-PromoLogo.jpg (127.11 KiB) Viewed 11790 times
StandardProductBoxSNB301.jpg
StandardProductBoxSNB301.jpg (83.36 KiB) Viewed 11790 times
You can get it here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=934

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com