13th Floor Reviews

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jross

13th Floor Reviews

Post by jross »

The Femme Fatalities site listed some 13th Floor Reviews early on, but I haven't seen anything listed for many months. Do you still plan to put those reviews on Femme Fatalities?

I haven't joined because I have probably around 90% of the videos there, but if there were more reviews I may join. I would like to see more reviews of older silkvideos, you may get more people interested in purchasing them if there were reviews posted.

Also, I'm guessing the review consists of screencaps and the plot, right?

Thanks!
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: 13th Floor Reviews

Post by G-Man »

Hi jross,
Thanks for your intrest in "The 13th Floor".
To best answer your question... first let me explain what it is.
I started out with the intent to make this section a place to put things for one reason or another that would not go or really fit in any other of the FF's sections.
But so far it does seem all I put there were still photo stories from Bluestone's and a few other snuff produced videos.
Also... it is "NOT" a review section... but I must admit one could look at a photo story first before they decide if one wants to buy the video.
Probably it will stay mostly this... photo story (with some video from time to time) section of stuff from Blustone and other snuff/necro producers.
As for the reason why I have not included anything lately... they are very time consuming to make... but since you have a intrest in them... I will try to add one a month in future.
Hope this helps to answer your question.
G
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
jross

Re: 13th Floor Reviews

Post by jross »

Yes, this is helpful. I will keep an eye out for them. Last couple of questions, about how many photos are available in each one? Are the photos of of the entire video or does it leave you hanging? In other words, does it show how the video will end?

thanks very much