UPDATE on Dr. Don, the insanity rolls on

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: UPDATE on Dr. Don, the insanity rolls on

Post by Bluestone »

I agree that this is a very disappointing turn of events. I.M.H.O., the appeals court got it right, and that should have been the end of it. I believe that the sentence was reduced substantially though, both in the fact that there was no more jail time and a reduced monetary fine. Was the Internet ban extended, or is that part of the lunacy over?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

That is simply terrible! I just can't believe this happened right to our North. I don't want to get too political here but... what was he accused of? "Hate Speech" - make sure this 1st Amendment killer doesn't get passed in the US!
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Don,

Great to see that you're back and continuing to fight the good fight!!! I wish you all of the success in the world. You will ultimately win, then you can sue the province for malicious prosecution to recover all of your legal fees and damages for the disruption of your family and business life!

I just made my first purchase from that site. I wish they had a shopping cart, and I would have bought several of them all at once, but I will continue to purchase them to support you. I encourage everyone here to do the same. Don has put his life on hold and invested everything into fighting our battle. He deserves our support! UK is already becoming a police state. If Canada follows suit, can the States be far behind? We've got to make a statement that, if attacked, our industry will not wither and die. We will fight for our freedoms by supporting those like Dr. Don who stand up for liberty and freedom of expression. Buy now and buy often!!! :clap:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Blue, you're absolutely right. Everyone can afford 8 bucks, and I, for one, will happily buy a bunch. Perhaps Dr. Don could set up a "five pack" that would put five of them together for $40, so that we can contribute larger amounts more easily. Don has fought the good fight on this for a long time, and we need to keep him in the lead on this free speech precedent-setting case...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with