REQUESTS!!!???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

REQUESTS!!!???

Post by GMAN »

Hi Folks,
First I like to thank all who came out and supported Femme Fatalities!!! :D
So in appreciation I will try to take a few requests and see how it goes.
Here is a link to the G-Man's film library... Click HERE
One request per (pay site) member please.
Cheers, G :mrgreen:

IS01.jpg
IS01.jpg (51.07 KiB) Viewed 35172 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
seeker

Re: REQUESTS!!!???

Post by seeker »

Only one out of so many to choose from! :o
Here is my short list :lol:

Illegal Entry
Satan's Blade
Switch Killer
The Machine
BillMed

Post by BillMed »

G.I. Executioner
Angelique Pettyjohn is so hot and dies so well.
Razors Edge

Post by Razors Edge »

Rather than requesting a specific title, I'd like to suggest a posting strategy.

If you're going to recycle material from the previous femmegore site, if you would repost the most recent material first it would be a nice gesture to those who got caught during the shutdown and were unable to renew, and missed the last few posts.

That being said, I hope the intent for this site is not to simply repost the old material, as those who were regular subscribers already have a lot of it. It would be nice to see primarily new material, with reruns appearing more as "bonus" posts...

thanks for soliciting input!
k4dc

Post by k4dc »

Starship Invasions??? I'm thinking I've seen vidcaps and a short clip from this one of an attractive gal sitting in a spaceship?? in only her bra and panties with the alien explaining her fate to her, she sits wordlessly as he approaches her with some kind of silver cylinder?? Then the clip I saw showed her blodied body placed back in her bedroom. If this is the one, I've always wondered if it cut away at this point or if it showed anything more? I may be confusing it with another title. If so.................

I woudn't mind seeing a review on "The Complete Works of Dr. Don" in that I have quite a bit of his material and I have wondered if the "Complete Works" contains enough additional to warrant purchasing it. I'd hate to purchase it and it not contain much more than what I already have so I'd find a review listing exactly what works it contains to be helpful.

Other than that, you have alot of titles listed that I am unfamiliar with, I don't know whether to request them or not as I don't know what they contain. But, thats what keeps the site interesting :)
Grim Reaper
Site Admin

Post by Grim Reaper »

Razors Edge wrote:Rather than requesting a specific title, I'd like to suggest a posting strategy.

If you're going to recycle material from the previous femmegore site, if you would repost the most recent material first it would be a nice gesture to those who got caught during the shutdown and were unable to renew, and missed the last few posts.

That being said, I hope the intent for this site is not to simply repost the old material, as those who were regular subscribers already have a lot of it. It would be nice to see primarily new material, with reruns appearing more as "bonus" posts...

thanks for soliciting input!
Hi RE,
I can answer this question.
The intent of FF with titles is this;
a) FF will be posting at least 2 all new items a week.
b) Also, as time permits FF will also be posting "ALL NEW" stills and video from G-Man's video library that was on FG.
Also they are titles that have been removed from FG back in early Janurary.
c) We are looking into this.
If we do them at all... it will have to be all new re-done from scratch.
BillMed

Post by BillMed »

GMan has an incredible film library. I think you should just start with "A" and work your way through it. There are too many great clips in those movies to miss any.
Razors Edge

Post by Razors Edge »

BillMed wrote:GMan has an incredible film library. I think you should just start with "A" and work your way through it. There are too many great clips in those movies to miss any.
Agreed. My point is that the most loyal members of the old site already have many of those clips. Since a membership at any point always gave access to the complete library at that time, the more recent clips are the ones that a greater number of past users are missing. Therefore, starting with the more recent clips would mean the least duplication with what prior members already had.
k4dc

Post by k4dc »

BillMed wrote:GMan has an incredible film library. I think you should just start with "A" and work your way through it. There are too many great clips in those movies to miss any.
Agreed! I've got the entire old site saved from day 1, but as I said, looking at the list its hard to recognize whats in alot of the titles, I'm not familiar with them. I'm anxious to see alot of the old titles converted into the high quality upgrades that G-Man is currently cranking out. I hope everyone understands how time and labor intensive it is to start up a new site like this and populate it with completely new material, upgraded or otherwise. Quite a job and G-man is basically starting out from scratch again!
GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
of the FF forum

Post by GMAN »

Agreed. My point is that the most loyal members of the old site already have many of those clips. Since a membership at any point always gave access to the complete library at that time, the more recent clips are the ones that a greater number of past users are missing. Therefore, starting with the more recent clips would mean the least duplication with what prior members already had.
Hi RE,
I can see where you are coming from.
However I do need to re-do any FG titles, I can not post them as is.
From time to time I will make upgrades (ALL NEW FROM SCRATCH) of titles that were on FG.
So do check.
Once again regarding the older stuff... I still feel they are very worthwhile re-doing.
I just started doing this on FG when the plug got pulled, and I was getting very good responce with them. (Examples... "Blind Vision" "Brain Twister" and "The Silencers")
Also the video on these were greatly improved.
Here is another example what I mean from "AD Police, Phantom Woman".
which shows old on left and improved on right.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
GMAN
of the FF forum

Post by GMAN »

I need to make clear again that all titles that are posted on Femme Fatalities all will be NEW WORK from new titles and titles in my library.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
GMAN
of the FF forum

Post by GMAN »

k4dc wrote:Starship Invasions??? I'm thinking I've seen vidcaps and a short clip from this one of an attractive gal sitting in a spaceship?? in only her bra and panties with the alien explaining her fate to her, she sits wordlessly as he approaches her with some kind of silver cylinder?? Then the clip I saw showed her blodied body placed back in her bedroom. If this is the one, I've always wondered if it cut away at this point or if it showed anything more? I may be confusing it with another title. If so.................

I woudn't mind seeing a review on "The Complete Works of Dr. Don" in that I have quite a bit of his material and I have wondered if the "Complete Works" contains enough additional to warrant purchasing it. I'd hate to purchase it and it not contain much more than what I already have so I'd find a review listing exactly what works it contains to be helpful.

Other than that, you have alot of titles listed that I am unfamiliar with, I don't know whether to request them or not as I don't know what they contain. But, thats what keeps the site interesting :)
I am working on a digital up-grade of "Starship Invasions" hope to have that up soon. :)
As for Dr Don I can do that soon also, he paid a big price for our death fetish family.
He can always use more exposure. :)
G

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
GMAN
of the FF forum

Post by GMAN »

Here is the blond from Starship Invasions.
She does die... later and off screen. :(
I also thought she was the hottest looking babe in the movie. :)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

She does make a lovely corpse :) Nice death stare!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
k4dc

Post by k4dc »

Yes, that's it! Shame her death is off screen. The only clip I've seen of this scene starts right about where the pics start and stop. I was wondering if there was any interesting lead-in or somthing afterwards. Thanks.

Hey, everyone out there, here's your chance to request something you've been wanting to see posted. Surely there are some more takers out there somewhere :!: