Jessica thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Jessica thread

Post by Bluestone »

Hello All,

I'll be shooting soon with Jessica again. We're doing a series where she is psychic and keeps dreaming about being killed. Sooner or later, she may not wake up. Any suggestions as to how our lovely, little, Hungarian, blonde actress should die?

As you can see from the other posts here, I crave your input.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Jessica thread

Post by gold »

Great news Blue have several ideas, Since she has a great accent and could pass as spy on the run. she in a flashback sequence is set up for a letter of transit (Casablanca} which never works out for herself or accomplices who some how get knocked off by gun or knife as you see fit. This enables her to flash back with her physic powers to recreate the scene.and wake up not dispatched but yet recalling the incident.The wake up is after all the slo mo outtakes credits etc so that the dream does not interfere with the vid in a realistic role play .Basically people could skip it and wait for the next sequal. You could do a sniper, Mg and throw in a few double crossing liqidations. Really think her last was a superlative vocal and reactive performance.Posted a few suggestions for her Blue site stage name on the Whats new Jessica Page. Chow
robostabs

Post by robostabs »

stab her in her lower belly leave knife in her
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Hey, Jessica is a very beautiful lady. Hungarian you say? Well, from my oddly shaped view i see a "Green Acres" type scene. Remember "Lisa" (Eva Gabor)? Lost on a farm, just a city girl that her crazy husband has forced her to relocate to, she wanders into the barn looking for him when he doesn't come in to get his "hotscakes". Instead of finding "Oliver" she runs into a crazed hog farmer armed with his trusty pitchfork. After trying to get a kiss from this hot city girl she eventually puts a well placed knee south of his border which sets him off. "Suu-eeee!" he yells as he charges after her with the pitchfork. He either buries it into her soft belly or she turns to run and he sticks her from behind with the prongs pushing through her. Of course she has an orgasmic type reaction... it's fantasy isn't it? Moaning and eyes rolling and such. You had to ask!!
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

Here's a link to photos of Jessica for those of you (like me) who wanted to know what she looks like:

http://www.4uclips.com/ShowDetailClip.aspx?ClipId=63

Thanks for taking requests! :)
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I see her auditioning for a role as Charlotte Manning in a new version of I, the Jury. Before she gets all of her clothes of, someone's itchy finger slips and she gets it with a real bullet (stomach, chest, neck..doesn't matter). As she's about to expire, she wakes up.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Jessica "Dreams" shoot is scheduled for Feb 9th and we are trying to shoot the first 3 or 4 episodes. In the first episode, she does a psychic reading for a mob boss. He figures that she now knows too much. She suspects that a hit has been ordered, and begins having dreams about a hit man breaking into her apartment and killing her. She is shot to death in the first episode. Rest assured that our lovely blonde psychic will die in each and every episode of "Dreams"... and one day she may not even wake up from one of those deadly dreams :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Sounds great and the first episode sounds familiar.Looks like a Super Video Bowl week with Jessteriffic or the Jewel of Budapest. Her last was her crown jewel.Pass it along g
gold

Post by gold »

Hi Blue ,just wondering how the J shoot went..Hope it was jessterrific
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Jessica shoot went well! We shot the first four episodes of the Dreams mini-series. Jessica is as hot as ever, and looks lovely dying by various methods of demise, including a shooting, stabbing, and two strangulations :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
I am looking forward to this series, especially the stabbing. Jessica is a fine looking necrobabe who adds to you group of beauties. :clap:
gold

Post by gold »

Hi Blue when do you think the first episode will be posted. Really have enjoyed her recent work and am looking forward to the Bonus with her.. Any sneak peaks for her fans .
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Hi Blue when do you think the first episode will be posted. Really have enjoyed her recent work and am looking forward to the Bonus with her.. Any sneak peaks for her fans .

Okay, here you go. This is from last Monday's Dreams shoot. After being stabbed repeatedly in the stomach, Voytek finishes poor Jessica with a stab to the heart:

No date for the series to debut yet, but the more people interested in seeing it, the sooner it will debut :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Ok heres a vote for yesterday,need a few more, for the Blue .Lots of good stuff comming...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Actually, I have 2 Jessica series on the go. Which one does everyone want to see first?:

Dreams - Where Jessica has nightmares each episode in which she is killed in various ways, but, one day, she won't wake up :yes:

Silkfist - Where Jessica plays an escapee from a secret research facilty. She has the power to make her fist become like iron. After she has been beaten sufficiently, the power kicks in like adrenaline. This series features a girl-on-girl struggle and a resulting babe death each episode. There are shootings as well as asphixia deaths. The first victim is Corrections Officer Petra who gets her neck snapped by powerful, little Silkfist.

Let me know which everyone wants to see first :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com