Is 'Hardcore Sex' Coupled With 'Violence' Illegal???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dr Don

Re: Is 'Hardcore Sex' Coupled With 'Violence' Illegal???

Post by Dr Don »

KHP: Just so you know, I am keeping all these webpages complete with all commentary because it demonstrates how your lies infect others about me.
You just provided more lies about how the shit storm of obscenity charges came about, amoung other lies.

All commentary will be held for possible legal action against you. Please conduct yourself accordingly.

The only reason I am way above you is that you place yourself way below me. When you want to chat on a mutual level....come back and see me with a sincere apology on the tip of your tougue and we will get along fine. I can't help it if you feel less intelligent or inferior to me....only you can fix that problem.

I feel bad that you are offended, but it's your own fault.
Now scoot along please...I do not want to talk to you right now. :disapprove:
please check out the preview links at: http://www.jafaentertainment.com
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Funny how, somehow, you demonstrate the same level of bigotry and egolatry as Geno.
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

On the off chance GraveDancer is still reading this thread, which may be doubtful, I want to apologize for the tone I took when I responded to him. Bluestone is right that the public was asked to chime in and people should not get flamed for expressing their opinion, no matter how strongly I might disagree. I lost my cool, and I am sorry for that.
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

I just want to say, that I am surprised that anyone in this thread has been able to maintain any amount of cool.

Peter, I'm sure it will be read by Grave Dancer.

I will follow your lead and make my apologies to anyone I have offended here. I , most certainly, never meant anyone harm nor foul. I believe all my questions have been answered and there is no reason for me to continue along on this subject.

Jeffrey
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

shootingmad wrote:Funny how, somehow, you demonstrate the same level of bigotry and egolatry as Geno.
Glad I could make you laugh instead of having you "shootingmad" :D :clap: :yes: :lol:
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

KHP:

I apologize if I offended you....and for anyone else that I offended. :X
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Dr Don wrote:KHP:

I am glad to see this Don.

Baci :X
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Dr Don wrote:KHP:

Thank you, Don. I also apologize once again if I offended you with any of my posts. That was never, ever my intention. You have always had my respect, but this last post confirms that my respect for you was well placed.

Here's hoping that we can all start out the New Year with a clean slate, and that we can pull together and make this community even greater than it already is.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

KHP: If anyone wants the facts, a lot of them are posted at jafaentertainment.com.
I'm not just talking about the commentary which is based on fact mixed with opinion. There are facts posted. The case history for example contains the facts up to a certain point. Same with pages of police disclosure, judgements from the first trial, and the court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada decisions.

The only person on the web, other than me, that is truly qualified to make comments is Jafa, because Jafa took the time to phone me regularly over the last 9 years. Jafa and I have become like brothers....me being his little brother...and not really big enough to fill his shoes....mentally or physically. Jafa, is the most underrated member of this community and I have nothing but good things to say about the guy. Jafa is the man that knows my case. He sat on the phone with me while I read page after page of disclosure, applications, case law, transcripts, and court decisions to him.....so he knows the facts from both sides....like I do.

I don't expect anyone to take the time to get familiar with all the details and facts of my case, but if one from this community is going to comment on it , it only makes sense that they know what they are talking about, because errors, whether intended or not are bad not just for me, but this community as well....because it demonstrates that we are divided.

BTW: You did a nice job on arrow surprise videos. Got any like that with nude targets? Would love to see....maybe give us a Christmas present on FF...ok? Please?

And let's forget all this crap and put it behind us...and move forward. That's what I want for Christmas. :approve: :yes:
smudger

Post by smudger »

Amen to that, brothers.

Actually the reason why I have been missing for a while is because I have taken the time out to read the whole sad story. British justice doesn't get the best press, but the story unfolding of dishonest police, biased judges who have less respect for the law than the man on trial.. prosecutors who are more concerned about making a name for themselves than seeing justice done... and a bunch of "religious fundamentalist" small town bigots who would make the mad mullahs in Iran seem liberal.... you need to read it to believe it and to get an insight into what Don has been through.

Canadian justice- the ultimate oxymoron.

Freedom R.I.P.
kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

Post by kelli »

Dr Don wrote:
And let's forget all this crap and put it behind us...and move forward. That's what I want for Christmas. :approve: :yes:

that is the most sensible thing i have seen here all week! :clap: :D :X
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Amen indeed!

Don's appeal case is not decided yet, and it will indeed be a watershed case for our industry. We should all get behind him, and ensure that (if it gets decided next year, and in Don's favour), that 2010 will be a positive year for our community. Obviously, if Don was not the fighter that he is, this case may have been allowed to be determined against him and our community. As many of you know, the majority of cases are plea-bargained away, which would have been a horrible result for all of us. Should Don be successful, I, for one, will sleep a lot better at night.

There are ways to support Don's expensive fight against injustice, and I urge all of those in this community to contribute to Don's defense fund, both in support of Don and in support of justice for a producer in our industry who has sacrificed much to ensure that this case be decided in his, and our, favour.

Happy New Year to all, and here's wishing our entire united community a wonderful and untroubled future!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
jafa

Post by jafa »

this was a fine thread and if any one is interested in the real story please look at the link below to the case history there. :approve:

http://www.jafaentertainment.com/RvSmit ... story.html
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher
GraveDancer

Post by GraveDancer »

Peter,

how could I blame you for loosing your cool when I lost mine right before? The whole thing about respect (or lack thereof) was way out of line and I apologize for it.

Growing up only a few miles from the border to a totalitarian country (not the mention the lessons learned from German history as a whole) made me somewhat allergic when it comes to censorship and its much more damaging companion, self-censorship (die Schere im Kopf as we say over here, the state of mind of Winston Smith after he was tortured and before he was killed). It goes even so far that I see it when nobody was actually talking about it.

And to clarify something else, the boring truth about my fantasies is this: My fetish is the fantasy as such. It's similar to my love for, let's say, LotR: I love it as a fantasy, I don't dream about meeting a hobbit.

So, the most accurate description of my fantasies would be this (also taking my voyeuristic tendencies into account): I fantasize about watching someone pretenting to kill a girl and then having sex with her, while she's playing to be dead. Personally, the thought of having sex with an actual corpse disgusts me. But I would never and under no circumstances look down on anyone who has that fantasy.

For me, watching a scene from a mainstream movie or a fetish video isn't fodder for my fantasies, it's their actual fulfillment. I think that, under this premise, it's understandable that I want as little as possible left to my imagination in a fetish scene. And that's why I prefer, if the scenario calls for it, explicit sex over simulated sex or the absence of it (fading to black while the killer says "now let's have some fun"). And it may also explain why I applaud producers who create this kind of material and get a bit agitated (and overreact) when someone wants to take the opportunity to watch it away from me (by telling the producers not to create it).

I currently don't have the money to buy anything from you, but when I did in the past, I do remember that your scenarios never called for sex, so I never missed it and was happy with the explicit nudity your models put on display. If I have more money to spend in the future, I will start to buy non-explicit stuff again, but for now I have to limit myself to what I like most.

Damn, it's past 2am and I'm getting to tired for coherent thoughts. I just hope that we can discuss other things in the future without having a past like some other people around here obviously have.

Happy New Year!