Are you at Genre Videos? If not, why not?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Re: Are you at Genre Videos? If not, why not?

Post by Algenon5 »

I've bought three videos through Genre, but I'm still waiting for those promised CNB KHPs.

Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
smudger

Post by smudger »

There were some there when I looked earlier today.
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

I know. The 24 presently there are supposed to be just the initial installment of more than 100.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

More KHP clips are coming. I just had this little mega-shoot that was sucking up my time. I'll try to get more up for this weekend! Any requests?

Also, some of you will be pleased to know that Truly Rough will be joining Genre Videos, and ChrisB is considering joining too.

So, what are you waiting for? Register for free and email me to activate your credit card funding option. It's that simple.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

Requests? Sure! Nicole, Nicole and more Nicole!

Obsessed Al
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nicole on "Slasher 1" is now up at Genre Videos! Also, Britton in "Bellystab"! More KHP clips will follow!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote:Also, some of you will be pleased to know that Truly Rough will be joining Genre Videos...
NICE... Thank you. :)
https://fantasydeath.net - Your Death Fetish Yellow Pages
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My 3D art board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
cmpunkfan16
What is your main fetish?: strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in
Referral: bluestone

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

Yes,I am at Genere Videos. Its a nice site,finding your way around is pretty easy. Once Blue sets you up,buying videos is simple as well. Some good stuff there.
gold

Post by gold »

Count me in user friendly ,specific scenarios and great variety. Quick delivery and more releases added each viewing...Nice expansion Blue for all.,hope they share in the cost effective benefits.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Nice expansion Blue for all.,hope they share in the cost effective benefits.
Yes, the producers will get to keep more of their sales volume on Genre Videos, so support of Genre Videos also supports all of the producers there. As for me, I am ploughing back anything that I make as owner of GV into improving the GV site. More software improvements are being installed this coming week, and I have just added 50 GB more storage space to the site. Like FF, Genre Videos has been built for the benefit of our community. If we are to survive and thrive, we will all have to pull together, and I feel that the creation of a video mall that benefits both producers and customers is a good start!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:I think I'm registered Blue, to be honst I am not sure though as I get confused as to which ones I'e v joined...
Hi xj900uk,

Yes, you are registered at Genre Videos with the same username as here. I checked and you had yet to be activated for credit card funding, so I activated you, because you are well known to me. So, not only can you check out what's available there, but you can fund your account with your credit card now.

To All,

If, like xj900uk, you are a member here and haven't received a producer's invite, pm or email me directly, and I'll hook you up as long as I know that you've been a community member for a reasonable period of time.

There is a customer review function at Genre Videos. Please take advantage of it to review videos that you like, dislike or are lukewarm about, even if you purchased them elsewhere. This will assist other customers to know what is good and not so good in the opinion of previous customers. All producers hype their own work. It's natural... but it's the customers' comments that really matter when trying to decide whether or not to spend your hard-earned money on what sounds like the best film since Hitchcock's Psycho! (Personal favourite of mine ;-) )

Blue
true. psycho is a example of horror with erotic elements. a classic.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Egeek wrote: true. psycho is a example of horror with erotic elements. a classic.
I agree. That's why I've redone that theme several times in my videos, such as "Motel Psycho" and "The Motel Murders", both available at Genre Videos, of course. Easily found using the Genre Videos search function. ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
leone

Post by leone »

I joined the site the other day but didn't see a credit card option. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

leone wrote:I joined the site the other day but didn't see a credit card option. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
It's very simple. Once you register, simply email or pm me and ask to be activated for cc funding.

Your post was sufficient, so you are now activated for credit card funding. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
leone

Post by leone »

Thanks, Blue. As for the KHP stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing more of that as well. I lost a bunch of vids when a hard drive melted years ago and have never been able to replace them since KHP went out of business.

One in particular I'm looking for is one in which Tiffany is tied down on a bed and is shot a few times with a rifle.